Originally posted by: Mayashika
Kyun nahi banna?
I don't like that colour plus next step would be very far toh I'll have to stick with it for too long😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Kyun nahi banna?
I don't like that colour plus next step would be very far toh I'll have to stick with it for too long😭
Su di i loved the gentleman wala line
Ashi always says it
Yes aisi speed se you will cross Su one day😆
Su ki kitni hai?
Maybe she will. Don't underestimate Hash behen. 😆
Yes aisi speed se you will cross Su one day😆
Haha! We're Su? I don't wanna cross her 😳
Aha shipping shipping😉😉
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I was busy in morning and rest of the day is free today toh I'm roaming here🤣
Acha? Okay.
Tumne SC dekha?
Lol. I won't. I'll slow down🤣
She will complete 9k soon 😁
Yep. Dekha. Kya maza aa Raha. 🤣🤣
I never knew itna mazedaar hoga ye nava katta🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I don't like that colour plus next step would be very far toh I'll have to stick with it for too long😭
Maybe the new IF will introduce more ladder groups. By the way, kab tak fix karenge bug!! Kinda curious to see how my username would look in Red
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9