More than anything, I want eri leaving news to be cleared. I want to see parica atleast another 2 yrs. Babaji humara suno pls...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
More than anything, I want eri leaving news to be cleared. I want to see parica atleast another 2 yrs. Babaji humara suno pls...
Milly that was expected.. But this?? Parica pic edited with BW actors shows how unpopular Parica are..🤣Originally posted by: mily_mathew
this is nothing,someone replaced Parth with SS in that foto.
oh yeaj,wonder how Ekta can recreate that magic with some other girlMilly that was expected.. But this?? Parica pic edited with BW actors shows how unpopular Parica are..🤣
I don't believe in this rumours.. Eri is a very self assured loyal to girl. She won't quit a show for BW offers .Originally posted by: mily_mathew
oh yeaj,wonder how Ekta can recreate that magic with some other girl
hmmm bokwasss hi hai aur kya .... 🤪
I don't believe in this rumours.. Eri is a very self assured loyal to girl. She won't quit a show for BW offers .
👍🏼 yeah
It's hard to believe that someone like eri,who is very matured would leave a successful show for something uncertain like bollywood.plus she already has done bollywood.so she knows how tough it is.I don't believe in this rumours.. Eri is a very self assured loyal to girl. She won't quit a show for BW offers .
Moni dekh teri bacche ki raasleela.🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxeXQ3bBEi9/?igshid=encc1bjz6vlu