Other than Hindi , Japanese .. which other language does new IF support ?.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Other than Hindi , Japanese .. which other language does new IF support ?.
Now if is supporting multi language
Thankyou so much. I was very much in need of this
How to change profile picture?
Don't we have the signature feature now? Like with every post, siggy was present earlier
How to find our particular post from My Post section?
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Other than Hindi , Japanese .. which other language does new IF support ?.
Now you can also write in your language.
Bengali: হ্যালো, এই ভারত ফোরাম।
English: Hello, this is India Forums.
Gujarati: હેલો, આ ભારત ફોરમ્સ છે.
Hindi: नमस्कार, यह भारत मंच है।
Punjabi: ਹੈਲੋ, ਇਹ ਭਾਰਤ ਦਾ ਫੋਰਮ ਹੈ.
Tamil: வணக்கம், இது இந்தியாவின் கருத்துக்களம்.
Signature is still not back as per my idea..Originally posted by: slyther_in
How to change profile picture?
Don't we have the signature feature now? Like with every post, siggy was present earlier
How to find our particular post from My Post section?
Originally posted by: WaveTeal
Signature is still not back as per my idea..
I will make a quick snap regarding how to change profile picture.
Ok thanks ;)
Ipti Di...If I use NOCOPY in my post..links in the post are not working
Dear Waveteal I have a request
Please try & make tutorials on new changes that are been made slowly & forthcoming 🙂🙏
Originally posted by: Madhu_31
Ipti Di...If I use NOCOPY in my post..links in the post are not working
Yup this bug is already reported to DEV team in bug thread & is being worked upon 🙂
Hi guys, This topic is for "New Show/Forum" requests. Just post the Show/Forum you want to be opened here on I-F. We will consider whether it...
148