Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

😃
Edited by Mg13 - 6 years ago
iifr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 1-5

Maan is acting like a mad man in love and poor geet feel anger on his bold talks. Seeing rajeev state geet is also feeling pain maan can't see her in pain. He is too much in love with her. For saving rajeev, geet is agreed upon condition. Maan is doing wrong by forcing geet it will only increase her hatred for him. Ohkay so geet is getting married to rajeev but make forcefully marrying her now. Geet parents are angry with her and misunderstand and poor geet facing all blame on herself. Her parent doesn't bother to know what happened with her. Maan family welcomes geet warmly.  Maan is idiots if he thought geet will be waiting for him in room for a SR. Geet is digusted with maan guts and call him a monster. Maan should at least give geet a time and space to adjust with him and accept him. In the past maan is become victim of love it first sight. Geet is so cute and yet feisty at same time which make maan to love her more. Maan and geet are fighting with each other in their own agony. Maan is so stupid he snatch geet love at her marriage now he is expecting that geet should give response to his romantic advancement. Poor geet is feeling weak. Maan is also miserable he can't give and see geet in pain. Geet is attending her reception but her family don't come she misses them. Geet is decided to fight with him not showing weakness. Why maan is getting angry it's good that geet is jelling in with his family. Maan should also understand geet position and think twice before acting rashly. Maan can bear geet ignorance but can't hear rajeev name form geet. He is too much obsessive for geet.

Edited by iifr - 5 years ago
Krisha145129 thumbnail
Read all chapters in one go😊. Really nice❤️
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krisha145129

Read all chapters in one go😊. Really nice❤️

thank you 😃
Mouser thumbnail
Nice I love Ur work on maneet FF continue Ur FFS bcuz iove reading them
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mouser

Nice I love Ur work on maneet FF continue Ur FFS bcuz iove reading them

Thank you😃
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Mg13] 

Not been able to read this story as well as its just showing the picture and nothing else. Kindly send me the links please.