The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg 😱 after a very long time I am commenting on the first page. Thanks, Suta. I am reading your updates every day at 2.30am. 😊😊
Btw what happened? Why WU so early? R u travelling?
Omg 😱 after a very long time I am commenting on the first page. Thanks, Suta. I am reading your updates every day at 2.30am. 😊😊
Btw what happened? Why WU so early? R u travelling?
No dear ..it’s just the excitement of Kom’s exit from the show 😁
They usually post the episode by 6AM IST
But today for some reason it’s not yet up
I wonder why 🤔
Omg 😱 after a very long time I am commenting on the first page. Thanks, Suta. I am reading your updates every day at 2.30am. 😊😊
Btw what happened? Why WU so early? R u travelling?
I read them every day at 1.40 am in UK time. We are very crazy people. Aren't we?
Anything worthwhile today?
Thank you Suta for prompt updates
Episode is not up yet?
Feels like it's gonna be lots of komo
Originally posted by: Bhagya65
I read them every day at 1.40 am in UK time. We are very crazy people. Aren't we?
Indeed we are crazy
Precap:
Vikrant threatens to go to Anurag and he knows that Moloy's accident was done by Komolika
Phoonk session by AnuPre
Komo hires someone to get Vikrant's accident done
Precap:
Vikrant threatens to go to Anurag and he knows that Moloy's accident was done by Komolika
Phoonk session by AnuPre
Komo hires someone to get Vikrant's accident done
So no anupre scene today?
So no anupre scene today?
I only saw the Precap, don't know about today's episode