Thanks for the pm

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by annukumari007

Awesome update dear..

Loved it so much..

I really like your story

Eagerly waiting for the next part please update soon

Thanks for the pm

Tysm Annu😘 So happy to recieve ur comment. I'll work on to deliver better content with each update.☺️ Plz continue to support me n sharing ur views on my work. I'll post the next part soon.😊

Love u❤️😘

Originally posted by aishu007

Plz update na Prisha :)

I will

Loved the update

Wat about rks mom

Is she also like rest of his family?

Originally posted by Pqwert207

Loved the update

Wat about rks mom

Is she also like rest of his family?

Tysm for checking out my work n commenting.😄 Sorry but I can't mention about RK's mom now, cause it might drop in the story ahead. I'll let you know about her soon enough.😊 Keep reading n sharing ur views. So Happy to receive another reader.🥰N about the next part, I've been trying to update it since past 2 days. But this site won't allow me to post anything, not even send the Pm s. 😫Somehow above comment got uploaded but portal closed again. I'm so pissed with all these glitches. Not sure if this comment will get get posted or not. 😕Sorry everyone for the delay.😢 I'm trying my best😑

Apparently, I'm only able to upload something I'm typing here n not the copy paste matter. But I've the next update written n ready somewhere else. How can I post it here? Plz someone help me😭 Also I can't send any Pm.☹️

Originally posted by prishathebest

Apparently, I'm only able to upload something I'm typing here n not the copy paste matter. But I've the next update written n ready somewhere else. How can I post it here? Plz someone help me😭 Also I can't send any Pm.☹️

Oh I didn't face this problem yet but I will suggest you a way see if it works you said the comment you post here works right?? So type res in the reply box & post it then edit that post & paste the update after clear 'res' hope this works:)

Chapter 18: Miss Girlfriend!

My heart stops beating n the world around me come to stand still as his words reverberated in my ears.

“What did u say?”

“U h..heard me.” He tried to sound confident but I could clearly make out the hesitation in his voice.

“I heard what u said but I’m asking what that means.”

“Even I’m not sure what it means.” He throws his hands in the air getting frustrated. “Look, this was never supposed to turn out this way. I thought once I get u to my bed, the chapter will close then n there. It has always been that way with all the other girls n u were no exception.”

I look away from him trying to hold back my emotions. I know that the only reason he chased me was just to sleep with me. But it hurts all the more when I hear this from him.

“Or at least that was what I tried to convince myself, all this while.”

I frown n turn up to stare at him.

"U r an exception Madhu. No matter how much I try to deny this, but the fact remains that u mean much more to me than those other n never gave any shit about. From the day I first saw u I couldn't get u out of my head. Believe me, I tried. I tried so hard to stay away from u. But the more I tried to resist the closer I found getting myself to u. I thought it to be mere lust but after I finally had my way with u, my feelings didn’t subside. In fact I it just got all the more stronger n overwhelming n damn it scared the shit out of me."

I remain silent n watch him take a deep breath. “So what do u suggest we do?” I ask.

"I don't know. I’m completely clueless. All I know is that I want something more. I want to have something more with u. Something more deep n meaningful, like u had suggested. We can take it forward the way u wanted."

I raise my eyes questioning n he continues.

“U know, like we could get to know each other. We can spend more time together. Maybe go on dinner sometimes…”

“R u suggesting that we start dating?” I questioned him. Can he just stop beating around the bush n say the damn thing.

He looks at me then purses his lips in exasperation. “Come on now, don’t make me say it! U know how I feel about this dating stuff.” He whines n I frown even more.

I place my hands on my hips n address him in a firm tone, “Mr Rishabh Kundra, either u r going to talk straight or I'm going to leave. Everything u just stated is what two people who are seeing each other do. So drop off ur attitude n answer me, is that what u want?”

After a moment of pause he finally gives in. “Fine, have it ur way,” he says. “Yes, I want to date u.” 

I jump back realizing what he just confessed. “U want to date me, like how regular couples normally do it?”

“Yes!”

“This means we will be seeing each other, exclusively. No more fooling around with other girls. ?”

“I know” He nodded

“Huh! N u realize we will be called boyfriend n girlfriend.” I keep testing how long he could hold his patience. It’s not everyday that he willingly accepts to do things the “ideal way”. Besides, I also wanted to make sure that he understands what he's agreeing to get into.

“Stop teasing me.” He complains. “Its embarrassing enough that I, Rishabh Kundra is engaging myself into this stupid teenage dating nonsense n now u r rubbing it on my face.”

“Hey, stop acting like u r doing some kind of favor on me. We r getting into this because we both want to.” I try reminding him how stuff like this goes with us. N it’s not like I’m some kind of pro in dating matters. It’s as strange, confusing n scary for me as it is for him. Maybe even more because, I've got to deal with him!

A little smirk appears on his face. “Ahaan! So we r getting into this.” He moves towards me n I reflexly take small steps back.

"I..I was just saying that..”

“That u r ready to be my GiRlLFRIEND?” His eyes held a naughty glint n he was so close to me that my senses had already started giving up. There was something so alluring about the way he said girlfriend. Imagine all this getting real someday. N then it hit me. I WOULD BE HiS GIRLFRIEND. Rishabh Kundra’s Girlfriend! Isn’t this what I always wanted? This solves all the issues we have. N the best part is, that he is the one offering this solution.

I nervously gulp down realizing that it was my turn to answer him. He has overcome all his doubts n fears n has put out his thoughts. Now it’s my turn to own up my inner struggle.

“It’s not that simple Rishabh. We hardly know each other n we r so different people.” I said softly.

He takes my one hand into his and gently lifts up my chin to face him. “We’ll figure it out. I know everything will be new n challenging for both of us but let’s not think about how this will go. Let’s just do what we feel like n give this a try. Never in my life I wanted or felt a need to connect to someone, before u. So trust when I say this, that I'll be willing to work on it with u everyday. I’ll be always there beside u, building this relationship n putting on efforts from my side. Because if it didn’t mean this much to me, I wouldn't have bothered to ask u out in the first place. I'll be doing this because I want to, for the first time in my life. I want to do this with you.” His eyes looked earnest n hopeful. 

I still have my doubts n concerns clouding up over my intellect but the little Daredevil in me wants to risk it. Besides, have I ever been able to deny anything to him. I always had to give in. I never could make the other choice. There was never any other choice.

“Ok.” I tell him holding on to all the trust n conviction I’ve for him. 

His eyes sparkle n he couldn’t  hold back the wide grin which immediately spreads on his face hearing my confirmation. 

“Okay?” He tries to reassure.

“Yes!” I lower my eyes n a coy smile creeps on my face. I don’t know why but suddenly I am feeling a little shy. The wind touching me suddenly feels more cold n I can sense the butterflies building in my stomach. Don’t Know why I’m acting like a crazy teenager but all I can think of is, retreating myself from his hold n running away to hide into my pillow. Oh this is all turning to be real!

“Hmm!” he still tries to control his excitement. “So now that we r officially d.a.t.i.n.g..” he slides his other hand along the small of my back n pulls me to him, “how about ..” he slowly bends to close to the distance between us but I quickly push him n turn away shyly.

“Ok, ok” he laughs. “We will take this slow. I think I should drop u now to ur hostel. It’s very late now.”

I nod in response still not meeting his eyes n we head out towards the gate.

We were sitting in his car n for some reason, I wasn’t able to get over my shyness n kept staring out of the window. It’s weird because I was so comfortable with him when we had nothing between us, not even friendship n now that he is my boyfriend, I’m filled with all this anxiety n nervousness n I don’t know how to hold myself up.

“Everything ok with u?” he asks breaking the silence.

“Hmm” I answer.

“R u sure? Cause u have been acting weird since we talked things out. I don’t know if it’s just with u or all the girlfriends normally act this way.”

I smiled n tried to hide the blush on my face. “Its nothing just, I’m still trying to digest everything. U, our new equation.”

He smiled n didn’t stress it further. I’m glad that he understood how overwhelmed I’m right now due to everything n decided to let me ease into it slowly. Well, he is doing a great job in being an understanding boyfriend so far.

I ask him to stop the car some distance away from my hostel so that no one could spot me with him.

“Ok, so here u go.” He says unlocking the car door for me. “Thanks for coming there today n helping me get out of my troubled zone.”

“I’m glad I came. R u fine now?” 

“I’m. Little worn out though. I’ll drive back to my place in Andheri n then catch some sleep.”

I wanted to ask if he lives there alone because he had mentioned that he used to live in Bandra earlier, maybe with his family. But I decided against it since I've already learned a great deal about his life today n I don’t want to push him more. “Take care. Bye”

“Bye. See u” He said smilingly. I wanted to ask when, but still couldn’t bring my self to do it. What’s wrong with me?

I open the door and begin to get out when he holds my hand n calls again.

“Madhu”. He brings me to face him “Just because I'm letting u go today doesn’t mean I’m not going to relish my perks of being a boyfriend.” His eyes travel to my lips n then back to my eyes. “What good is being one if I don’t get to enjoy the good stuff, right?”. He winks n I blush furiously bringing my gaze downwards.

“Damn I wish I could show u how adorable u look while blushing this way.”

I hide my face into my hands n he rolls back laughing. He was really enjoying seeing me this uneasy. The moment I felt my hands free, I turned around n quickly got out of the car.

“Bye Girlfriend!” I hear him scream behind me as I run down the road. I turn n give him a quick wave n he pulls back his car smilingly.

Trishna is already asleep when I reach my room. I very quietly change into my night clothes n just when I was about to lie on my bed, she wakes up. 

“What the hell Madhu” She rubs her eyes as she walks over the switch board n turns on the lights. “Where have u been this late?”

“I…” I stutter with my words as I couldn’t decide whether or not, I should tell her the truth. “I’ve been out to see a friend.”

“At this hour?” She asks in a stern voice. I take a deep breath and make up my mind to tell her everything as it would be really very difficult to keep something like this from her. N anyways, she is my best friend n I badly need her opinions now.

She quietly listens to everything I tell her about me, Rishabh n how he is related to Sultan n all the other stuff. But I purposely skip the part where I slept with him cause somewhere I know she would never approve of it n I don’t want anyone to spoil the memory of the best night I ever had.

“Gosh! Madhu this is crazy. I hope u have thought this through?” She sounds concerned.

“I’m sure about this Trish. I’ve tried to keep my distance before because I knew we didn’t want the same thing but now as he has agreed to do it my way, I couldn’t  refuse him.”

“But do u trust him. I mean, he is kind of a Playboy. What if this is all his game to get in ur pants.”

I feel a sudden pinch of anger when she says that but obviously she’ll think that way as I didn’t tell her the complete truth.

“No Trish I trust him. I know I don’t have a reason to n a thousand reasons not to, but still I do trust him with all my heart. N we’ll be just dating like regular couples. Like u n Mukund.”

“U r not seriously comparing us with u two. I knew the guy for 2 yrs before we got involved in relationship.” She starts getting defensive. “N he was my friend for a long time. We knew almost everything about each other and dating was the last step not the first one” 

Her words reflected each n every fear I was holding in my heart n I couldn’t succeed in shaking it away.

“Look all I’m saying is that be smart n play safe. The world is not all unicorns n fairies. I don’t want to see u getting hurt.”

I quietly nod at her opinion. “ I understand that Trish. N the only reason why I think I brought myself to trust him is because that’s what he has offered me since the very first time we chatted. He was always honest about what he is n how he felt. He always stayed unfiltered n that’s what has attracted me the most.”

After a brief chat we finally say our goodnights n lie on our respective beds. I turn on my phone n find a message from an unknown no.

Save it n pin me in case you gather up courage to talk to your boyfriend.😜

I smile as I read it n quickly text him back.

Not afraid of u Mr. I was just not in a mood to talk to u before.😏

I go on to set my alarm for next day when I receive his reply.

Got ur tongue back, I see.🤩 Or should I say ur fingers…😂

I giggle lightly n continue the chat.

Well, what do u like more?

I press send n immediately realize what I just wrote. It could be suggestive of something else. Oh God, spare me the horror!

Wow, is my girlfriend trying her hand at SEXTING…?😉

I hide my face in my pillow feeling embarrassed.

U Know I didn’t mean it that way.🙈

Hahaha.😂 I’m imagining the look on ur face right now. I bet u’ll be blushing complete beetroot.🤩

Stop it now!

Ok. Ok. I won’t tease u more. Bdw answering ur question, I like hearing ur voice more. But since u have been acting all shy n weird today, this feels a better way of getting u out of ur cocoon.

I agree to that. I do feel more easy to talk to him this way, for now.

Thanks for being such an understanding boyfriend.

Just a mere 'Thanks'? I think I deserve something much more… rewarding!😋

I bite my lips shyly

Had I known earlier that u'll be so much more shameless with ur flirting after we start dating, I would have considered my options more seriously.🤔

Oh Miss Einstein! 🤨Like u would ever do anything without analyzing it in all the possible n remotely possible dimensions. 🙄U knew very well what u were getting into. N u can’t complain now, u see I've all this flirting energy building up in me n n since we r dating, I can only direct it towards u.😛 So suck it!

I roll my eyes over his dramatic expression.

I’m flattered!!!!

Hehehe😂

R u still driving?

Nope.

That’s fast. I didn’t think he would have reached Andheri this soon.

Hey, check ur insta. I've send u a follow req.😋

I open my insta n search for new req n immediately accepted it n send him a req in return.

Now u accept mine 😊

Not so soon baby. Let me stalk u out first.😈

I frowned.

Haww! 😮That’s not fair.☹️ I want to check out ur pics too. Bdw how is ur acc private? Isn’t my bf kind of famous?🤨

Hehehe😜.Yes he is. N apparently, we famous people have 2 accs. The public one is mostly managed by my PR team.

Oh.

Do I smell judgments cooking there in ur head?

I quickly deny it as I know how much he hates that.

No, of course not!

Good, because I'm judging u left n right by ur pics.😉😜

My mouth fell open as I realize how he tricked me

Haww! U..😮

Hey, look how cute u look in ur specs.😍

Rishabh stop seeing my pics!😡

Wait a min, is that u? how old are u in this pic where u are climbed up on a tree.😂

Plz stop na

N look, there is one where u r pouting.🤑 I can’t believe u would pose that way in ur teenage.🤣

I feel embarassed as I realize that he is looking at one of the lamest pic I have ever clicked. Stupid, nerdy teenager trying to attempt to pout like other girls in their selfies. What was I even thinking?

Oh Fuck!

My heart started beating faster in anticipation of what he might have seen now

R u kidding me? My girlfriend actually went out wearing that in public!😲

I am literally lying on the edge of my bed, chewing my nails nervously. 

N I didn’t get to see it.😕

I stare at his words confused.

Which one r u talking about?

MADHU U WORE A FUCKING SAREE! Do u have any idea what this pic is doing to me rn🤤. God, u look so sexy n gorgeous in this.😍I could hardly stop looking at u . U have to wear it for me someday.😛 It’s not fair that I've not seen my own Girlfriend in her super stunning avtaar. Fuck, this is going to be the death of me!🤪

The brightest smile appears on my face as I read his compliment. I know I looked good that day when I wore a saree to my cllg event but this just made my day. Do I have the best bf in the whole world or what?

Only if u stop teasing me n accept my follow req.🤨 I can’t wait to scan ur pics myself.😁

Ok girlfriend, here u go. Now ogle on my pics all night. I’ve an early shooting schedule tomorrow so I need to sleep now.😴

Ok. Go sleep then.☺️

Goodnight baby.😘

Goodnight☺️

Bye.🤗

Why is he not ending it?

Bye.☺️

I'll catch u later.😊

Yeah see u.😚

Stop doing that!😡

I stare at his text confused than it hit me.

Oh, r we playing "U hang up first!”😋😜

Sort of. But here only I get to end the chat 

Huh!🙄Why so?

I know it sounds weird but I don’t want to end our chat without me replying u.🙃

Aww! Can my boyfriend get anymore adorable?

Ok I won’t argue with u there. Here goes my final, Goodnight🥰

Goodnight😘

I turn off the chat n excitedly go to his insta acc. There were so many pics. N anyone could say that he has done it all. He has been to several places, local n abroad, tried different sports, n he seemed to be a full on extrovert. His whole profile looked so colorful n full of life. N I noticed some of his pics with other people. Mostly friends, on shooting set with crew members n none with family, as expected. But there is this one girl who is appearing in literally every other pic. She is tall, lean, fine wheatish complexion n great body as seen in one where she is wearing bikini. She's always clung on to Rishabh almost everywhere n their closeness bothered me a little. I curiously go to her page. Dipali Sharma, it read but to my disappoinment, it’s turned on to private mode. 

I return back to seeing Rishabh's pics but after sometime I get her follow request. That's strange.q Am I supposed to accept it? Should I ask Rishabh about this first? But it doesn’t matter, she could be just his friend n besides, she was the one to approach me first. So I accepted it. Soon her profile gets displayed completely on my mobile screen. Going by the pics she had posted, I would say the one I found on Rishabh's acc were just U/A version of their pics together. Here she was climbed on his back, kissing his jaw in one, holding him from back when they 2 wore the minimal clothes on the beach n it goes on. I can’t even begin to mention how disgusting n uncomfortable I feel seeing them this way. N I know I may regret it later but I couldn’t hold myself from texting her.

Hey

Hi!

She is quick to respond.

U r the new girl RK is into, right?

I wrinkle my nose reading this.

U know about me?

Oh honey, u have no idea how much I know about u!😉 N I’m impressed by how u got RK to get into this dating nonsense with u.😏

I am left dumbstruck. She knows about us? It’s hardly been 3 hrs since we got into it. What did he do, call her up the moment I left?

Well I  don’t have to tell u what goes between me n my boyfriend.

I try to stress her the point that whatever she might be, I’m his rightful GIRLFRIEND!

Ooh! Did I upset Miss Girlfriend?😉

I purse my lips angrily. I don’t like this girl.

Anyway, R u his friend?

Darling if u think I’m his friend, I can clearly see how poorly informed he keeps u.

I furiously stare at her remark. It upsets me that Rishabh didn’t tell me anything about her, while she knows every bit about me n our relationship. I know we hardly ever shared such things since we met, but still I’m angry.

Actually u didn’t ever come up whenever we talk. I guess, we have too much more important things to discuss.

Sad. Cause we discuss about u all the time. Even now he was telling me about u n ur “new dating experiment”. Bdw, u really pulled off that saree look.😉

I am left shocked to the core learning that Rishabh n her were seeing my pics together. This means he is at her place?

Is he there with u rn?

Shouldn’t his GiRlLFRIEND know about his whereabouts?😏 Forget about me, I wonder if u guys even talk at all.😂

I can’t seem to contain the anger I’m feeling rn. I hate this obnoxious pig n hate my jerk bf even more!

Look I’m running a lil headache so I want to sleep now. Bye

I decide to end this chat because I don’t trust myself to stay decent after this. N I don’t need to be told by her about Rishabh n our relationship. She can go to hell.

I turn off my phone and keep it on my nightstand. There is again a beep indicating a new message. I try so hard not to look at it but all in vain. I check it out n it’s from Dipali

Trust is a fragile thing sweetheart. Know well whom u put it in. N also, where he is putting his dick in!😉

Pheww! After 2 hrs of constant struggling n patiently posting bit by bit, the whole chapter is finally updated!😍 Had I been this determined with my college work, I wonder where I would be now.😅 So about the update I brought back the chatting prt in the story n I hope u liked it. Everything was going so great but the bitch Dipali🤬 had to come n ruin it all. Do u hate her as much as I n Madhu do?😡 Do let me know in ur comments below. N plz be extra generous this time in showing ur love😋. I've really worked myself up to make this update happen. 🥵🙈🤓Hope u all liked it.☺️

Love you all❤️

Fab n Rishbalalicious update

loved it

the good thing in Rk is he always honest and truthful to Madhu n what he is feeling for Madhu is just not a mere lust its more than that, his feelings getting stronger for her,

they're now officially bf,gf n its he who suggested dating n to get know each other well,

Madhu suddenly started feeling shy n blushing this one new side of hers,

Madhu said all to trishna ,from trishna's pov her concern for Madhu all that she is right but she doesn't knows Rk fully like Madhu does n Madhu made it clear to her that she trusts him,

liked RM chat