fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

She is so mean to Sultanat don't know why. Plus she is super annoying. The CVs should know that showing a shy traditional girl doesn't mean that you give her hypocritical dialogues. I feel like she is jealous of Sultanat and whats the fuss over Zaroon? Girl you can do better trust yourself its not like he claimed to be in love with you and then cheated on you. Also her reaction during the laal khat scene was so ott she already knew that Zaroon is not interested in her so why was she so surprised. Please girl don't pine over someone who doesn't want you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree she be rude to S , but take a look at her point view as well.

She is heartbroken when person Heart break ,  sometime unknowingly they hurt other people with they words   Don’t  understand them even If they want good. For them

ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand the point of miya jaan giving zaroon 24 hrs.. wht s the point.. He has outright rejected your granddaughter. . Just parcel him back to Canada n keep the Gaddi with u..

The oly reason miya jaan was giving a chance to mammon n his family n also the respect of Gaddi. .was Bcoz of this alliance of kainaat n zaroon.. when tht itself isn't there shudnt he just send zaroon back..or atleast send him out of his house.. atleast then kainaat ll stop seeing him n sultanat together again n again n stop being mean to sultanat..

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kainat definitely is resentful towards saltanat. She is nice to everyone else but S. There is a past there for sure. The dialogue about I have my dads robe n moms widow clothes make me wonder if Kainat considers S as responsible for her fathers death. I am dying to know why K is so resentful abt S. And miajan also seem to have issues with S outside her  modern outlook from his dialogue of today I won’t let you take credit for k’s cooking. I hope this is cleared soon. I so want to see more of Kainat. She holds my interest the most here.

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was mean to her before the heartbreak too like the day when Zaroon is coming and S offers to dress her up K passes a really snide comment. Definitely some history there

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

She was mean to her before the heartbreak too like the day when Zaroon is coming and S offers to dress her up K passes a really snide comment. Definitely some history there

Precisely! Kainaat is more loved by their grandfather yet before zaroon even came in the picture kainaat was shown disliking saltanat and passing a comment on her. I wondered from then was it some sort of rivalry or something else? So this proves her resentment of saltanat was before zaroon, with zaroon's rejection only amplifying it. I find kainaat's character the most interesting right now as zaroon's character is crystal clear as well as saltanat's, but kainaat shows more shades. She's simple, innocent and emotional whilst also being insecure and resentful. I want to know more about her.
Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t get this show at all

Seems like each & every single character is self-Centered with own motives and very annoying.

Both kainath & Saltanat are mean to each other if you ask me

Sultanat once said to Kainath that she is behind with everything because of how she raised

And Kainath does everything with a hope that she will be rewarded at the end. Not because she believes/trusts  in her upbringing values. 

Zaroon, is he just attracted to physical appearance? Doesn’t he know “don’t judge the book by its cover “? Just because Kainath dressed up very traditional that may not mean that she doesn’t have opinions and just blindly follow what others telling her to do  even though it may be the case here , she does stands for herself with her age group  point is Zaroon didn’t get chance to know Kainath

Mia Jaan — don’t even start with him. Double standard guy. Doesn’t treat/love his grand kids equally. Very irritating guy. 

Not even worth of talking about rest of the characters   Too much negativity

I am not sure what creators are trying to promote

Kids will fall behind and don’t get the best ( I am little hesitant to use the word best as Zaroon is not ideal here ) if they are raised with very traditional, customs and typical old values? 

Or in this 21st century only shiny/sparkling stuff is valuable and manipulation only work and valid?

I hope I didn’t miss it, but I am not sure what level of education ( bachelors / masters) these 2 girls have?  I really don’t get why Kainath still wants to marry Zaroon even after the fact that he doesn’t love/care for her.  even after one of her cousin did say somettlike  “you should go for someone who loves you “ . Even though he has his own motive 

Honestly, I felt like they are degrading the typical traditional values and don’t even talk about the family values  

Mia Jaan can’t even keep his own family together and united but he is the head of his community  what a joke 

This soap would have lot of potential if the creators try to differentiate inner beauty vs extranal or some other contrast like values with education vs uneducated. I don’t know anything but this crap

What creators are thinking. How they are planning to make this successful without a single positive character

Also, what’s up with — they look alike but not twins. They cannot just say it just so happened without any logical explanation 

Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also feel that kainaat vs everyone else. Meaning Kainaat has only mom and Mia jaan 

On the other hand, saltanat has army of people supporting her such as friend/cousin; hers & zaroon’s parents. 

And Kainaat also needs to tackle that shorty and his grandma who are only after the crown ( power ) and money. Same as Saltanat’s parents 

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are bunch of idiots n I can't understand how sanskari kaiynat can love zaroon. It's all about duty for her. She always said saltanat is not islamic. Now what happened kaiynat miya Jaan n her mother. Zaroon proposal came. Not he ok girl. What love rubbish