Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Very good quest. step son isn't a real son. so his wife is namehram to that guy's step father. their nikah is jayaz.😊but how did you know that the first husband was Gulbaz' wife's son. I thought he was just his friend's son.😕

But by marriage your husband/ wife's kids from a previous becomebyour Mehram right?
It was in one of the episodes that she said that gulbaz married me , a widow with a son... something like that.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanashau

But by marriage your husband/ wife's kids from a previous becomebyour Mehram right? 

Yes. but this doesn't mean that thier sposes become your mehram too.😉
It was in one of the episodes that she said that gulbaz married me , a widow with a son... something like that.

I didn't know it. so why couldn't they have kids togather?😲 he made Resham pregnant in one incident.😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I can't believe the way this drama took since Resham eloped with Zardab. those big claims of gr8 love came to a close way since Resham gave birth to Zindagi. but I just feel for Resham. Sanam is doing amazing job as a woman torn between love and motherhood. 

So I became Sanam's fan..and started watching ZGH ..it is very beautifull, and I am rooting for Zaroon and Kashaf. can't believe I once thought Sanam wasn't beautifull!🤪

hahaha...most ppl watch ZGH n become Sanam's fan n it's d other way round for you.😆 But I'm glad u r watching ZGH. Kaisa laga, let us know.😳
Sanam is such an underrated actor and it's also coz of the projects that she does, which hardly get any limelight. 

Anyways read that Alia was asked by her director to watch ZGH for her character in Kalank and she did watch it. But frankly I dont think anyone else could do justice to a character like Kashaf other than Sanam.
awida thumbnail
@Munira . I so agree with you . Kashaf is tailor made for Sanam S. And what a big contrast between Kashaf and Resham. Sanam did full justice in both the roles. 
I loved ZGH. though felt it was a bit dragged towards the end. and those misunderstandings between Zaroon and Kashaf didn't make sense for me. I expected more dramatic issues causing seperation. but I am happy it was a beautiful love after marriage story. Fawad and Sanam's chemistry was outstanding. also their collage fights were so funny. 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Total he many epi ?

Read Ended last week 

So happy ending ?

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Total he many epi ?

Read Ended last week 

So happy ending ?

It was 29 episodes total. can you believe it? they dragged it untill it became unbearable. and it was a happy ending with all the villains being killed, and Zardab/Resham became one!

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aha aha 29 ? Lolo 

Y dey dragged dat much ? Moi thought its 17-18 epi drama aha 

Hope Sanam br w/ gd drama

Moi yet to watch one Sanam's full drama after shukk