Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rituriyaakhil thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

I find it a bit annoying considering the Marwari setup n 90s era...the rituals n customs for a newly bride were strictly in...Wen Vos can justify the ortho n conservative mentality of ppl mindset then...im sure SINDOOR n MS had its place too...Whereas even i leave tis thought...A gal like Naina will be donning not due to  the requirement or compulsion...but fOR the fact  that she proudly wants to display she  is SAMEER Ki Naina...Its not for showing offf but got more to do with the Belief she considers sacred n pure n her love for him has been devoutional!!! ...When she can save all the past valuables in his memories..then how is it possible Sindoor doesnt stand that close to her...So in my opinion a gal like her will or rather should i say according to her characterization will value with pride n attachement that she Rightfully BELONGS to him...She carries his Identity ..so definately Naina will be wearing it day n night ...tats how her LOVE  has been...

I wish makers atleast for some mths mke her look like a newly young bride jushow Sa dreamed in pehla pehla pyar sequence...Her outfits n styling r total mismatched for a bride who is not even crossed even 6 mnths πŸ˜†

I agree to the post quoted above.

For me her entire get up after marriage is an eye-sore.  Given that she does not live with in-laws, I still feel that the entire wardrobe that she has acquired after marriage does not fit for someone who married in 1994.  Naina had packed a whole suitcase of glittery salwar suits for her honeymoon.  After that none of her salwar suits have been utilized.  Actually her clothes have become too fashionable & western for her personality after marriage.  Many of my friends married towards the end of 90s and I still have been told that dressing up as a newlywed is a novelty which lots of girls actually enjoyed for a period of time.  I particularly hate her jewelry because newlywed girls are gifted lots of real jewelry.  Those long plastic danglers and studs that she wears could have been replaced by classy jewelry.  I care less whether she wears sindoor or bangles or not in the long run but initially it is fun for few months acting like a newlywed because unless one plans to remarry, it is once in a lifetime moment to cherish.   

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes she looked so pretty in that pehla Pehla pyaar sequence. Why don't they give her that look for a while.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rituriyaakhil

I agree to the post quoted above.

For me her entire get up after marriage is an eye-sore.  Given that she does not live with in-laws, I still feel that the entire wardrobe that she has acquired after marriage does not fit for someone who married in 1994.  Naina had packed a whole suitcase of glittery salwar suits for her honeymoon.  After that none of her salwar suits have been utilized.  Actually her clothes have become too fashionable & western for her personality after marriage.  Many of my friends married towards the end of 90s and I still have been told that dressing up as a newlywed is a novelty which lots of girls actually enjoyed for a period of time.  I particularly hate her jewelry because newlywed girls are gifted lots of real jewelry.  Those long plastic danglers and studs that she wears could have been replaced by classy jewelry.  I care less whether she wears sindoor or bangles or not in the long run but initially it is fun for few months acting like a newlywed because unless one plans to remarry, it is once in a lifetime moment to cherish.   

I too agree with both Shilpa and Mehraan, her look is completely out for the time, i.e. 90s. Even today, young brides dress in such a way that you can easily identify them as such. Naina is dressing like someone who has been married for a long time. 
About the jewellery, Shilpa, was she not given loads of jewellery in the pheraoni during her engagement together with some 25 smart sarees. What has happened to these things and those that she received during the wedding? Why is she not wearing those? Or have they been left at her Maika for Preeti to use?

Also was Swati asking her about her mangalsutra when she felt her neck and then just shook her head? Should the mangalsutra be under the collar or over the dress?

Also the girl that Pandit instantly fell for who turned out to be married, did she also not have her mangalsutra on and could Pandit not identify this? She did not have sindoor on, I looked.
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally I feel Sindoor and Mangalsutra (in our culture its Shakha Paula) are most treasured wealth of a married lady deeply in love with her Husband..Its a mark of belongingness...
And In small cities(which Ahmedabad was in the 90s),traditions were strictly followed...Given the orthodox setup from where Naina comes from,she should be puuting Sindoor daily even though she is living alone and not without any in-laws..
Given Naina was in love with Sam for past 4 years,there should be no problem in marking herself as Sam ki Naina...Hope Naina comes out of her amnesia soon..
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, look at swathi, she looked like a new bride...
naina needs to look like a newly married... it's high time makers give her a proper look... we are waiting for chiffon sarees, puffed 3/4 sleeves those all were so 90's...
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BushraN

Yes, look at swathi, she looked like a new bride...
naina needs to look like a newly married... it's high time makers give her a proper look... we are waiting for chiffon sarees, puffed 3/4 sleeves those all were so 90's...

Swati is really beautiful as a new bride. 
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Wen Chachi, Tayji,Poonam bhabi,Vishaka..all married ladies r donning...thn how cme Naina is scot free...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now now dnt say its due to Sam...he dreamed his Naina to b actually like the above ladiesπŸ˜†

exactly
soniadutta thumbnail
Exactly 
I didn't like her dressing sense after marriage 
She never looks like a newly bride and it's nothing wrong to applied sindoor and wears mangalsutra for few months of the marriage 
They even not giving her suits after marriage