Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
TFS!
Yes song very well suited on VJ Personality. I love it! It's Awesome and many more to come.
B for Bhangra
Testing...New India Fourm. Copy paste 👍all fourm BB code are disappear😢.
Originally posted by: Vjlove1210
B for Bhangra
Testing...New India Fourm. Copy paste 👍all fourm BB code are disappear😢.
Yes, I miss the BB codes, they were very convenient, especially posting videos from Youtube but I love being able to directly copy paste images from web (imgur excepted).
Glad you could finally paste images 😊
😂 I have Very bad habits never give so easily. For New forum it's better they give One tutorial, team check Member feedback then they solved one by one problem. So many members have same problem To signature, Edit Topic, image, searching,PM, etc.Yes, I miss the BB codes, they were very convenient, especially posting videos from Youtube but I love being able to directly copy paste images from web (imgur excepted).
Glad you could finally paste images 😊
I hope they add new emocation, And Quote notification easy to find out and reply.
Hope for the best. ☺