Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: roma.b

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your sweet responses! I really appreciate them! and I apologise for updating part 2 this late!

I have been caught up with lots of work! 😭
Let me know if you guys like this!! Once again thank you so much for reading it!😊

P.S this part is mostly from Krishna's POV! 
 Here it is...

Part 2-Black or Blue?

Krishna admitted that she was at fault, and Dr. Veer had every right to be mad at her for getting him kicked out of London. She had tried to give an explanation to him that her intentions were not wrong, and she wasn't aware that such a drastic step would be taken against him, but all in vain. It was as if the universe had a personal agenda against her. Her life was in complete shambles. First, she lost her husband. Then, she lost her dream of studying medicine in London. And as if all this was not enough, she had somehow managed to turn one of the greatest doctors into her personal enemy. Krishna spent hours locked up in her own mind, trying to block out all the venomous words that were thrown at her, both at home and at the hospital. She simply existed. As time passed by, she realized that she had to build a life out of this wreck. She had come to terms with the death of her husband, and she would treasure whatever memories they had made in the little time they had spent together.

It had been 6 months since Krishna had started working with Veer. And by now, she was well aware of how Veer functioned and what ticked him off. Krishna was sure, that no matter what she did, it annoyed him and sent him off on one of his temper tantrums. Her strategy was simple. Maintain distance, keep yourself calm and composed no matter what he says, approach him only when he asks and under no circumstances, display any signs of weakness. She had mentally prepared herself to deal with him, Krishna was smart enough to know when she could slip in a witty comeback against his accusations and when she had to just stand and endure the wrath of the devil incarnate. But lately something was different. Veer was acting out of character. He had started treating her like a human.  He never smiled at her, but there was a definite improvement in his behavior. Krishna knew it wouldn't last, it was too good to be true and she was right. Suddenly, out of the blue he started publicly degrading her yesterday. He acted as if Krishna had committed a sin. This frightened her, because now he was worse than Satan himself! 

"How can someone be so rude, arrogant and disdainful all at the same time, I hate him Krishna mumbled to herself, amidst tears. She promised to herself that she wouldn't cry, but today, the tears just gushed out. She couldn't understand why something as little as stationary had ticked Veer off. Something was wrong. Veer never needed to put effort in torturing her. It came naturally to Satan. But since yesterday, he was putting in extra effort. 

A loud, deep voice pulled Krishna out of her thoughts. Someone was calling her name. "Oh shit! It was him. Veer was looking for her! "Krishna! yelled Veer. She quickly wiped her tear stained cheeks and rushed out of the breakroom. 

"Where have you been Miss Krishna? Are you not aware that I don't like to be kept waiting? When I call your name, I expect you to immediately appear before me! hissed Veer. The dark looks on Veer's face annoyed Krishna and she thought to herself "Who does he think I am? A freaking genie who appears as and when required? But instead Krishna quietly answered "Apologies Dr Veer, I was in the breakroom. I guess I didn't hear you call my name. What is it that you need me to do for you?

"Oh breakroom? And why exactly would you enter into that room? The breakroom is for people who work hard and need an occasional break, I really don't think that room is for you Krishna, since you hardly work

Krishna was fighting hard to stay calm, but Veer was not making it easy for her. Veer continued "Anyway, I wanted to tell you that there is a fund raiser coming up this Friday, for the hospital. Don't worry, you are not going to help organize it. I will be attending it and along with me, so will you. Apart from doctors, the management committee also wants those people to attend who are well versed with each department of the hospital, you happen to be one of them His tone softened.

Krishna was listening to him with disinterest, but the moment he used the phrase "well-versed, her head shot up and eyes widened in amazement. Satan indirectly complimented her.  Veer thought that she knew the departments well, which would mean he secretly believed she worked hard. It sounded odd coming from Veer, but this was the closest thing to a compliment Krishna received from him. "Why do you look so surprised Miss Krishna, I'm telling you to accompany me, not to murder someone. It's just a fundraiser. It's not a big deal. I personally believe such events are a waste of time for doctors. I would rather be treating my patients. But sadly, we have to show up. It's a formal event, so dress up accordingly. We will leave from the hospital together. Now get back to work And just like that Veer walked off, leaving a confused Krishna behind.

She breathed a sigh of relief. What was happening? She thought. Veer complimented her and overshared with her for the first time. Krishna did not see this coming. she felt better knowing that Veer did notice her efforts. She wondered why was it so important for her, that he noticed what she did. Krishna was particularly happy to know that he cared so much about his patients. Sometimes, she thought that maybe Satan did have redeeming qualities. But she wasn't about to get too ahead of herself. 

The week passed by in a blur and the day of the fund raiser arrived. Thankfully, it was a quiet week. Veer had only ridiculed her twice. It was a new record. But at the same time, she noticed that he kept a certain distance. He even performed some of the petty tasks by himself. Krishna had been loathing the event. She had never interacted with Veer outside the hospital premises for events such as these. Most of their conversations were work related. So, who knows how he would behave with her in front of a different crowd. 

For the event, she chose to wear a blush pink net saree with a silver-stone studded embroidery. She kept her make up to a minimum and teamed the saree with silver block heels and fashioned her hair in soft curls. She hoped her attire was formal enough. Krishna was running late. She still had to meet Veer at the hospital. She didn't want to ruin the peaceful week by giving Veer a chance to criticize her. 

She gave herself one last look in the mirror and rushed out of the house. 

Upon reaching the hospital, she found Veer, standing in his cabin with two different ties in his hand.  A black one and a blue one. "This is new she thought. The great Dr Veer was on time, but he wasn't ready. Which meant she wasn't late. Krishna grinned. She really wanted to taunt him. But before she could think about doing that, Veer looked up at her. His gaze travelled down to her saree and back up at her. 

Veer couldn't stop himself. He was very well aware that his lips had parted while staring at her. But he didn't care. It felt as if every fiber in his body wanted to pay attention to the beauty in front of him. Krishna looked ethereal. He had seen many beautiful women who donned makeup but Krishna was a natural. Veer realized that he was making her uncomfortable, her cheeks were turning bright red. He was secretly happy that his gaze had an effect on her. With great difficulty, he regained control of his emotions and promptly looked down at the two ties in his hand. 

Krishna couldn't understand what had just transpired between them, but she knew it wasn't normal. Veer's piercing gaze had struck a chord in her heart and mind. His gaze set her ablaze. She wanted to run away, but her feet refused to move. The moment Veer broke eye contact, she realized how much power he had over her. She felt as if someone has pulled her out from a trance. Krishna wanted to stand under a cold shower and cool off. But instead, she put her focus on the ties. 

"oh, so Satan can't decide which tie to wear, interesting The moment she saw the two ties, she knew the perfect choice. "Should I tell him? But what if he gets angry? He thinks he knows best, what if he picks the one that doesn't go well with his suit, but if he can't decide in the next 2 minutes, we are going to be very late Thought Krishna. So, against all her better judgement and carefully set out strategy of never suggesting anything until asked, Krishna spoke up in a gentle voice "The black one. Wear the black tie. It's perfect 

Veer was about to put away the other tie, but instead spoke back "I didn't ask for your opinion Krishna, just go wait outside near my car 

Krishna quickly backed away thinking "Great! So, I managed to ruin his mood, I should have just minded my own business. How can he be so ungrateful?

After about 5 minutes, Veer walked out of the hospital, immaculately dressed. And to her surprise, He had a black tie on. For the first time, she noticed Veer. He looked dapper. She didn't know whether he took her advice or if he had already decided before she spoke up. Either way, Krishna was glad. It was such a small incident, yet it meant something.

Now, Veer wasn't expecting Krishna to speak up. But she did, and how could he ignore such an honest advice from her. Especially on the day she looked like an angel. But he knew better than to display his thoughts in front of her. Veer didn't want to provide her with the satisfaction of knowing that he actually took her advice. So instead, he sent her out. 

The moonlight along with the gimmer of her earrings, shone brightly on her features. Veer wanted to capture this moment so he could revisit it. He wasn't able to give a name to whatever he felt right now. He didn't know what the future held, but he sure knew that this night was going to be beautiful. For now, this was more than enough.

BEAUTIFUL
pharm555 thumbnail
Woah ! Loved the update and you captured the characters of Veer and Krishna so well. Do keep writing...
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow,  Roma, it is beautiful,  I loved it. Keep writing, you write so beautifully. Thanks for this  😊 Edited by Renee456 - 5 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Already the boring weekend is here ...can we expect an update here Roma?  Edited by Thabassum19 - 5 years ago
roma.b thumbnail
Hello everyone, thank you!!! for your responses! 
I really do want to update, but I think will only be able to come up with something at the end of next week. I have a couple of ideas.

I would really like it if any of you have ideas and would like to suggest them to me. It would give me more inspiration to write!πŸ˜†
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it's raining krishveer FFs
It's amazingπŸ‘

Plz update soon

One request plz

Can you just name your ff instead of krishveer ff...😳

Edited by Aaliya_Fizz - 5 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow you have written so so well
Loved reading it good work keep it up 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
It's been so long buddy...
Do continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Hey Roma yaar tum to ghayab hi hogayi ho...πŸ€”.