Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Alina...I seriously dont have words to explain about your weird demands πŸ€“πŸ€£...
I feel like the consummation was shown only for leads to have flashbacks about each other when they get separated...

Krishna will feel betrayed after loving him with all her heart ...
And veer will suffer mostly becoz of his mothers action...
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HarJen4evr

I agree πŸ˜† u knw maine parichay show mein dekha tha jahan leads ki sr huii ho or next day hero divorce maangta h qki usko lagta tha ki paap hogaya as d lead was his chote bhai ki would be wife who died in accident I was like yeh kya pagalpan h πŸ˜† ek taraf heroine khush h sr hogai blkr ur hero he divorce maangliya tha 😳 they have even gone to court for divorce wahan heroine ko rota hua dekhkar judge ne 6months ka time diya tha Aur uswaqt finally hero ko bhi pyar hojata h & no divorce then they became parents
Per yahan mujhe q lagra k krishveer ki sr trial thi πŸ˜† post leap shayed phir mile thodi si badi wali Aur dheere dheere ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Parichay, I used to love that serial and Kunal😳
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayurArti_rocks

Parichay, I used to love that serial and Kunal 😳

Kunal siddhi my first love...I spamed alot parichay forum🀣
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurArti_rocks

Parichay, I used to love that serial and Kunal😳

hifi πŸ˜† SiNaL r my fav too πŸ˜‰ even in that leap has ruined & butchered the characters 😳
tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This Shukla  doesn't seem bothered about really punishing Radhe's killer. Yes, there is a possibility that Veer may have killed Radhe. But, whatever the future story is... The timing of opening the topic of punishing Radhe's killer's seems to benefit him because it separates Veer and Krishna. He seems interested in keeping KrishVeer apart rather than punishing Radhe's killer.. He could have opened the topic before the KrishVeer wedding but he did not seem bothered about who killed Radhe before the wedding? I hope Krishna finds this fact out and the makers clear Veer's name completely..
I want her to get together with Veer and make Bade Shukla's life miserable.
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tzip.74

This Shukla  doesn't seem bothered about really punishing Radhe's killer. Yes, there is a possibility that Veer may have killed Radhe. But, whatever the future story is... The timing of opening the topic of punishing Radhe's killer's seems to benefit him because it separates Veer and Krishna. He seems interested in keeping KrishVeer apart rather than punishing Radhe's killer.. He could have opened the topic before the KrishVeer wedding but he did not seem bothered about who killed Radhe before the wedding? I hope Krishna finds this fact out and the makers clear Veer's name completely..

I want her to get together with Veer and make Bade Shukla's life miserable.

Yes BS is more interested to separate KrishVeer than finding Radhey's accident truth. This incident gave him perfect chance to take his revenge and separate them.
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed to an extent. But NO. I don't want Veer whitewashed! He made a mistake, he repents, he was made accountable. Bus ho gaya. Ub please don't try to prove that Veer didn't even cause the accident! Please. 
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

Agreed to an extent. But NO. I don't want Veer whitewashed! He made a mistake, he repents, he was made accountable. Bus ho gaya. Ub please don't try to prove that Veer didn't even cause the accident! Please.

calm down re πŸ˜† πŸ€—