maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 18...
Awesome... 

Loved it..

Everything fell into place...

Everyone is free...

They managed to change old Aryan n he realised his mistake...

The wicked ghost aryan is killed..

Prince Maan promised to keep princess geet happy...

Now the ghosty n Amrita have to go back n geet doesn't want to loose her ghosty ...

But they are gone...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Revised character sketch is interesting...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Part 19...
Interesting update...

Maan fired his 23rd secretary...

ADI suggested geet's  name...

Sasha is a family friend of geet ...

Maan n geet know each other from before n even their families have been friends for generations now...

Geet reluctantly agreed to join him ..

Geet opens a portal n talks to Amrita about Maan being her soulmate ...

She meets king Maan n queen geet getting a shock seeing them...

I enjoyed reading the update...

Waiting to read more...

Sorry for being late, was on a break for more than a year long ...

But now I am back..
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Waiting..

Hope u r fine ...
taahir004 thumbnail
In wait for next chapter 
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 20

A New Start

"Who...are you, Geet asked. "She don't remember anything, I guess, The Princess said. "Umm..I think the time reversal thing takes a toll on mortals as the whole history has been changed, Amrita said. "If you guys are done whispering I'm waiting, Geet said. "Still impatient...aren't we, The Princess smiled. "Geet, it will be a little complicated for you to understand but this time has been reset, Amrita said. "Reset...ummm...can you explain a little more, She asked scratching her head. "Let me explain young lady...you and that descendant of ours helped me and Princess by returning to the past ...just that you were still alive back then but he was my ghost, King Maan said making Geet wanting to pull her hair as she was more confused now. "You are not making any sense, She blurted. "You will understand everything, The Princess smiled.
Geet was now more confused as to what was going on. "Could you bring that boy to us we would like to speak to him too, King Maan said. "You mean ask that arrogant fool out ...never not in this lifetime, Geet said. "This is going to be difficult, The Princess said. "Yes both of them are equally stubborn, King Maan whispered. "Geet just try to be friends with him at least, Amrita suggested.

"I won't be promising this granny and you know that, She said. "Alright then, now go and rest ...we will be meeting you again, She said before disappearing into the portal.
They now went to another side as they were summoned. "Greetings, my dear descendant, King Maan smiled. "Greetings, great grandpa and my dear granny, The young man smiled. "So why have you summoned us Maan, The Princess smiled. "Granny, tomorrow that girl will be joining my company, Maan told. "So...are you ready to tell her, The Princess smiled. "That girl is just impossible granny, I don't even know why she hates me in the first place, He said. "Son, have you ever been kind to her or anyone for that matter, King Maan said. "I..I do try to be nice, He defended. "You fired another one of your attendants today, The Princess asked. "She...She was just interested in my face not in the work so I fired her, He said. "Really, or did you knew that Geet had completed her studies and looking for a job so you did that as we have seen that other girl whom you fired wasn't that bad as you claim, King Maan said. "I don't even know what that stupid girl is doing so why would I fire anyone for her, He was still stubborn. "And what about you stalking her, Asked the King. "W..Why will I stalk that girl, He replied. "Well following someone without them knowing is called stalking son and you do that on a regular basis, Princess Geet said. "Forget it dear, they are really stubborn, The King said. "I guess so, The Princess replied.

The day came when Geet was supposed to join his company, though delighted Maan maintained his usual cold demeanor. Sasha came in with Geet as soon as she arrived. "Sir, I'm here with the new assistant, she is my friend's sister Geet Handa, Sasha said formally introducing Geet. "Hmm...alright then, Miss Handa, so are you ready to join our company, He said. "Yes, I am, She said.

"So for starters, this is a new project we are working on, I want you to study this and advise the changes needed in this, He said handing over the file. "Alright Sir, She said. "And yes Sasha you are not supposed to help her, am I clear, He said. "But Sir this is a big project and Geet is a fresher...I..I wanted to help her, Sasha said fearing that he will blast Geet too if she committed any mistake. "Are you babysitting her, He said. "N..No but I mean she.., Sasha was interrupted by Geet. "It is alright di, don't worry about me, She whispered. "Miss Handa, so what do you suggest, He said. "It is fine Sir, I will give my reviews on this in an hour, She said confidently. "Since you are new and Sasha is suggesting that you might need help so instead of help, I'm giving you a day's time to look into this, and if you need any help you can come and ask me directly, you may go now, He said. Sasha was shocked hearing this, her boss never was lenient towards any of the previous employees and never gave them time but here he not only gave Geet time but also offered to help her. "Thank you Sir, Geet said making her way out.

Geet was guided to her new cabin by Sasha, she was still worried but Geet assured her that she will be fine. Geet studied the file diligently and was ready with the review in an hour, like she said. She went to Maan with the reviews.

"I'm ready with the reviews Sir, She said. "You can take more time if you want, are you sure,He asked. "Yes Sir...here are the points that I have jotted down, please read them and tell me if you want anything to be corrected, She said handing him a notebook. Maan went through her changes and was really impressed with her ideas.

"You have really innovative ideas Miss Handa, well nothing less to be expected from the topper of your collegeHe applauded but gave away the information about him knowing her being the topper.

"Thank you Sir, but how do you know that I was the topper, She asked making him realize his mistake. "I heard that from Sasha and Krish is my friend, He tried covering up. "Sir, do you want any corrections, She asked letting go of the subject. "No, you have done this perfectly, I'm happy with your report. I will be sending you some more files to be reviewed, take your time, He said.
Geet was happy that the arrogant demon did not breathe fire on her but was surprised that he appreciated her efforts. Sasha was literally going to faint after hearing that their demon boss applauded a fresher. She was happy that he didn't yell at her. Maan on the other hand was really happy that he fired the previous assistant and just like he planned got Geet in her place.

So here is the next part...sorry for the delay but I have been bedridden for a while now will take time to recover so can't promise when I can update next...Thank you for your support
Edited by pixelflower620 - 5 years ago