Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

mishti's intro is so hilarious.her dialogues. ..gestures were all cute n funny. now she is into the interview conducted by the kadoos Satan ruhaan.waiting for mishaan meeting

Thanks a lot😊 I'm trying to make their meeting as interesting as I can that's why I'm taking time to update this...don't wanna disappoint you guys😛
Vartika026 thumbnail
                        Chapter-2 meeting the Satan

Ruhaan was in bad mood VERY BAD indeed! Those chits he just interviewed were nothing but SHAM! what were they even thinking, pulling a stunt like this? He had specifically mentioned that he needed someone fluent in French, not someone who can just say French and thinks it's called FLUENCY. And he actually Needed that assistant if he had any hopes for that project from France. Ruhaan himself loved that language and couldn't think what was so difficult about it, that the number of people speaking it was so small, especially in India ( of course he didn't bother to consider that French was not a necessary subject in any school's curriculum, nor was it optional, for that matter and unlike Ruhaan, majority of people didn't spent a decade of their life in Paris.) He loosened his tie from one hand and fixed himself a brandy from the other, he knew it was too early to drink but a man has a LIMIT and his patience was already wearing thin. The receptionist has just informed him that he had a new candidate ; Mish... Something, he looked at her details - So it was Mishti what a ridiculous name, he decided, and she was an hour and a half late from the allotted time! Ruhaan hated clumsiness and he hated people who were not punctual even MORE. He finished his drink, it didn't do him any good, nevertheless, he felt a little better, sat on his chair and patiently waited for the arrival of this new Mish...something.

Mishti knocked twice on the lavish glass door( well, so far everything about this place was lavish, this whole 10 storeyed building literally spoke MONEY.) "IF I had this much money I'd give my employees 5 days off in a week" Mishti thought aloud.
" And then you'll be bankrupt in a month and start looking for another job!" Said God. "Oh please I was just speaking hypothetically. Now wish me luck, seriously God, you don't know when to shut up, do you?"  God wisely refrain from mentioning, WHO didn't know when to shut up, for what was the point? This girl never admitted her mistakes.
"Enter" came a reply from inside. The voice gave such chills to Mishti she had never felt before, it was so deep that the word almost felt like a growl. With nervous strides she entered the room and came face to face with Ruhaan Rajvanshi a.k.a "SATAN", It was the first word that came to her mind, for the man was so beautiful, so beautiful yet...so cruel, he was at least 6'3 and Mishti felt so fragile, so petite in front of him, she wished she'd worn her heels but in haste she'd worn her flat sneakers, and now she was regretting it. Standing in such close proximity, she had to lift her face to look at his eyes and she immediately regretted it, those eyes held so much contempt that she shivered to her core and decided never to look in his eyes for more than 3 seconds. She took 3 steps back and said her first word " hello" or she thought she said it, for she had no idea how her voice came out, or it even came out. This man was so intimidating, so utterly ruthless and his eyes were the colour of midnight, so black that if you drown in them, you could never reach the surface.
"Miss Khanna" growled the beast. " I've no idea as yet, if you are what you're claiming to be in your resume, don't worry we shall find that out soon enough, but before that you'll HAVE to learn the importance of time, if not then you can take 3 more step back and show yourself AND your ridiculous sneakers OUT"
Mishti gasped, how dare he!! These are her favourite sneakers!! However, before she could say anything the monster beat her to this "I see I've made myself clear, follow me and let us begin your interview, shall we?"

So guys this was the second chapter do let me know how was it, just wanna say I really appreciate all your reviews. Thank you so much for encouraging me.
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh next update me Interview, sahi hai but next time hume lamba update chahiye,plz
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Oh next update me Interview, sahi hai but next time hume lamba update chahiye,plz

Yep sure, I'll try actually while writing I thought it was already too long and people might get bored😉 that's why I cut it short, but next time it'll be long😊
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Liked the first meeting of MisHaan...Mishti and God's connection was so fun to read😆 But I felt the update is too short..Kindly give us a lengthy update next time😃
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you great update I wish it was longer. This pair will be dynamic I can see it now. Can't wait to read how their relationship develops
Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice but its too short... Waiting for next chapter 
Vartika026 thumbnail
                               Chapter -3 The interview

Ruhaan critically looked at the girl sitting across from him. She was nervous, he could tell. Good. He liked it when people get intimidated by him. She was wearing a loose white shirt and blue ripped jeans and those ridiculous eye sore sneakers! Who dresses like that for an interview? And as if the bizarre dressing wasn't enough, she'd worn her hair in some kind of messy bun on the top of her head, and for the icing on the cake she had those stupid Harry potter glasses on, that were too big for her small, round face! All in all she looked... Cute. Cute? Why on earth would he think she looked cute...? he mentally chided himself for the bizarre thought, if anything, she looked ridiculous, laughable even!
"what's your name?"
"Mishti Ishan Khanna" couldn't he see that on her resume? Thought Mishti, bitterly.
"J'espe're que tu n'es pas aussi stupide que tu le regarded"
( I hope you're not as stupid as you look)
Mishti gasped! How dare he! The devil only smirked to this.
"Mai's je sais que vous etes aussi monstrueux que vous regardes, encore plus en fait."
( But I know you're as monstrous as you look, even more, in fact.) Said Mishti, giving her own smirk to him. Seemes like Mr Satan didn't like the taste of his own medicine, for he clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes dangerously.
"So, at least you know how to speak the language" said Mr Satan, abrubtly changinig back to english. " Although, you look utterly stupid to me, then again my job description didnt require a model, did it? And I'm nothing if not generous, so miss khanna, this job is yours, if you're proved to be as apt at writing the language, as you're at speaking it. Go on to Mr Ahmad from HR department and show him your writing skills, if he's satisfied then you can come from tomorrow, and if not...well, then I won't have the...honour of meeting you again". And just like that, she was dismissed from his office.
" Generous my foot!" Muttered Mishti to herself, not caring if he heard her.
She started to say thank you to him, but somehow the words wouldn't come out...sensing this Mr Satan smirked again and said "save it Miss Khanna, if I want your appreciation, I will ask for it, besides you're not hired yet...so why waste it?" 
How self obsessed this man was! Thought Mishti and took her leave from Satan's cave. She'd hardly taken two steps when the devil spat the fire again "And miss khanna?"
"Yes" replied Mishti nervously, what does he want now?
" I'd expect you to dress a little... Shall we say..humanly? That'd be all. You can go now"
And what does she dress like? Aliens? There was nothing wrong with her dress! That self obsessed bas***d thought Mishti bitterly. If only she didn't need this job this badly she would've wiped that evil smirk off his face in no time! But she did need this job.
"It's all your fault" told Mishti to God.
"Of course it is" replied God sarcastically.
"Don't you go sarcastic on me now, okay? I will have to endure that devil, not you, so you stop talking!"
"You stop blaming" replied God and after that he put earbuds so that he didn't have to hear dear Mishti's sweet voice for some time. Even God needed some break, too!
Mishti went to the reception to ask where could she find Mr Ahmad so she could 'show him her writing skills'. The cute receptionist beamed at her and asked how did her interview go "well, it was as good as you can imagine considering Satan himself was conducting it." Replied Mishti and realized it was too late to take her words back. Damn! Why does she forget when to shut her mouth! But the cute receptionist only smiled at her kindly. bless his soul God, prayed Mishti for him graciously. 
"If Mr Rajvanshi has sent you to Mr Ahmad then you're almost hired. Congratulations miss Khanna"
" you can call me Mishti, Miss Khanna seems too formal" said Mishti "what's your name BTW?"
"Veer" replied the cute receptionist, he was blushing hard, it was apparent that the poor guy has crush on her. Mishti didn't mind it, he was kinda cute and she might consider going out with him, if he asked her.
Veer gave the details of the whereabouts of Mr Ahmad to Mishti and she went to her next obstacle.
It seemed only Mr Rajvanshi possessed the uncanny ability to transform himself into Satan, because her second interview with Mr Ahmad went pretty easily and finally Mishti was hired in Rajvanshi and sons as 'Satan's secretary'. If only it were Mr Ahmad who needed a secretary, then Mishti would've been the happiest girl in the world, but alas! Everything comes with a price, and she had to pay the price of enduring Mr Satan's company! She supposed it was fair,and Mishti was nothing if not fair. 

So it was the whole chapter but I had cut it short thinking that it was too long. Anyways read it friends and do give me your reviews, be it praising, criticism... Doesn't matter cause how will I get better if I don't know where I'm wrong😊
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update. The Harry Potter style glasses made me laugh lol. It will be interesting to see their relationship evolve
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was so cute and funny specially mishaan convo 😆