Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Sakshi...At her best...Kudos.Kiran Mirza...
Superb๐Ÿ‘

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched the finale... Don know but found it an anti climax in many ways... The series had started superbly & so much anticipation & expectation till the 4th episode... But somehow the second half didnt match up or justify... Still I liked it overall wasnt bad...
smallwonder thumbnail
I guess people must have seen the finale, if not please dont read as there are spoilers here... I just wanted to give my view on the series as a whole & its end... 

A few points: Firstly, I thought the end was not befitting since it left Kale vindicated in that what he was doing was infact correct... They should have made a mid air entry, taken control of the plane and saved the lives of the passengers... At the end, he does crash the plane! They show 2 news headlines, one saying a troubled pilot crashes plane and one saying the pilot saves "n" lives... So believe what you want is what they say... But thats a very weak link... Whats the use of saving "n" lives when they could have saved ALL lives except the pilot who anyways wanted to die ๐Ÿ˜•

Secondly, the astrologer had predicted everyone (or atleast Javed Jaffery) to die... Then how come he survived๐Ÿ˜• So was his prediction wrong... Are they saying astrology is nothing but a guess work... How come then he knew the plane was going to crash? Weird...

Thirdly the transition to life after the crash seemed so casually handled... Most funny & trivial was Javed Jaffery becomes a baba & even had followers of his own ๐Ÿ˜† The thumbs up for me was the girl taking care of the old age home ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Fourthly, Sakshi's character didnt seem well defined ๐Ÿ˜• There was no age transition shown... It came as a shock that she had such a grown up son - the co pilot ๐Ÿ˜• When they showed her past that her husband was not happy with her continuing her job, they never gave any clue how long back that was - by her appearance it looked just recent past... It was hard to believe when they disclosed that the co pilot was her son... Seemed just for the sake of giving a dramatic turn... Another weak link in the story... 

Honestly I would have liked to see the passengers being saved... Or at least the crash being avoided, to give the story a meaningful justification... All they now showed was that a pilot determined to commit suicide not only kills himself but hundreds of others... They should have shown him die saving his passengers - like a true fighter pilot - thereby getting a respectful & meaningful end to himself... Or even if a suicide, he should have landed safely when there was the chance & then gulped that capsule... 

Overall I still liked the series for two reasons... First, the actors & cast it had... And second, the way the story built up initially... Was way too exciting & there was so  much anticipation as to what will happen... Only if the end was better...

Edited by smallwonder - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smallwonder

A few points: Firstly, I thought the end was not befitting since it left Kale vindicated in that what he was doing was infact correct... 
Secondly, the transition to life after the crash seemed so casually handled... Most funny & trivial was Javed Jaffery becomes a baba & even had followers of his own ๐Ÿ˜† The thumbs up for me was the girl taking care of the old age home ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thirdly, Sakshi's character didnt seem well defined ๐Ÿ˜• There was no age transition shown... It came as a shock that she had such a grown up son - the co pilot ๐Ÿ˜• When they showed her past that her husband was not happy with her continuing her job, they never gave any clue how long back that was - by her appearance it looked just recent past... It was hard to believe when they disclosed that the co pilot was her son... Seemed just for the sake of giving a dramatic turn... Another weak link in the story... 

IKRRR  thought that was recent past like months or 2 years this whole time!!
Our imagination went to the wrong direction.or shall I say, it was mis-interpreted๐Ÿ˜• wrong picture shown to viewers.

I find it hilarious that The Astrologer predicted his own death๐Ÿ˜† (don't believe on astrology)

In conclusion,the was based on real event!!
I wonder if they added anything up.
smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

IKRRR  thought that was recent past like months or 2 years this whole time!!
Our imagination went to the wrong direction.or shall I say, it was mis-interpreted๐Ÿ˜• wrong picture shown to viewers.

I find it hilarious that The Astrologer predicted his own death๐Ÿ˜† (don't believe on astrology)

In conclusion,the was based on real event!!
I wonder if they added anything up.

Real event ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Which event ๐Ÿ˜• 
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whooppss..my bad 
idk where the hell i added that

srry
๐Ÿคฃ

no its a fiction story I Will Go With You book by Priya Kumar