Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
How about Dumb charades title?Humara Dil aapke paas hai 😉
Hello everyone! I want to write so much about our journey of 150 pages of MisHaan DT but I don't have enough time for that right now...Mera pyaar Sunday is coming soon, I'll do that later!😆
So congratulations MisHaan-ians!!🥳Welcome to MisHaan DT #2!Start suggesting cool titles for this DT; most preferably a dialogue between Mishti and Ruhaan or from their monologues or each other. Something like "Kyun Fark Padta Hai Mujhe?"😉😆And yes! If you want to be a member of this DT then please click on like for this post. I will edit everything on this Sunday.
perfectOriginally posted by: pranurosid
How about Dumb charades title?Humara Dil aapke paas hai 😉