Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

What's happening. Veer was applied colour by Pari first???? And she by him? Ansh ka dialogue!!!
Ye season to alag level ka hai.

Will watch for the FBs

Pari was already coloured..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Pari was already coloured..

Ya the first colour was by Veer on Pari's hand in the bathroom scene. So he was the first technically.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poiu123

Ya the first colour was by Veer on Pari's hand in the bathroom scene. So he was the first technically.

Veer pari angle toofan layega or sab ke rishte badal jayege but I hope purana ghisa pita idea use na kare yeh sacrifice drama bahot boring lagta hai web viewers ko .
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't thnk there will be any pari-Veer angle. Misti, Ruhaan & pari r the main lead (as per promos & montages).. So triangle will be among Misti-Ruhaan-Pari.

Edited by Angelicdiya - 5 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So plane crash it is. And they almost within 2 years of marriage or so it seems. Explains why Mishti is not brought out of her apprehensions by Ishan's love. Also very twisted upbringing for her : she is not with her new Dadi (no explanation given bug hope will be in the future) and she is living with the family of the father who abandoned her: at uou g age she has seen more abandonment than love..: now I am even more convinced would be best of they showed her as the commitment phobe and Pari as super perfectionist (undoing what they think their mothers did or suffered)... but atleast we know Mishti barely spent time with Ishan after Kunal's controversial entry in her life and then she spent kis time with Kunal not Ishan's mom... so obviously zakhm bhare hi nahi...
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

yeh teeno mauli, ishaan aur kunal ek saath plane mein baith kur jaa kahan rahe they???

kunal mauli ka peecha nhi chodta even after her marriage ðŸ˜†
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

So plane crash it is. And they almost within 2 years of marriage or so it seems. Explains why Mishti is not brought out of her apprehensions by Ishan's love. Also very twisted upbringing for her : she is not with her new Dadi (no explanation given bug hope will be in the future) and she is living with the family of the father who abandoned her: at uou g age she has seen more abandonment than love..: now I am even more convinced would be best of they showed her as the commitment phobe and Pari as super perfectionist (undoing what they think their mothers did or suffered)... but atleast we know Mishti barely spent time with Ishan after Kunal's controversial entry in her life and then she spent kis time with Kunal not Ishan's mom... so obviously zakhm bhare hi nahi...

😭
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

Agreed! But still I wish she remembers her Popsie since he was with her in every frame of childhood even when Kunal wasn't. Though she was brought up by radhika, I think she must have put in right values to both the children. 

I also feel that the kids listening to maunal confrontation has a big effect in the way their mindset is right now. I am sure that scene from the fb has a deeper meaning than shown, from the girls' perspective
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Agreed! But still I wish she remembers her Popsie since he was with her in every frame of childhood even when Kunal wasn't. Though she was brought up by radhika, I think she must have put in right values to both the children. 

I also feel that the kids listening to maunal confrontation has a big effect in the way their mindset is right now. I am sure that scene from the fb has a deeper meaning than shown, from the girls' perspective

Totally agree. Want her to remember Popsie atlaest once. If not more. And, for us to show how she went from Popsie to Dad Kunal... But clearly being raised by Radhika they hear more about Kunal and Mauli and less about Nandini and Ishan 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe radhika was made the guardian of both mishty and ansh by Mauli,and Ishaan.and it makes sense as she is mishtys paternal grandmother and radhika basically brought mishty up from a baby while Mauli worked,.and obviously they can't separate mishty and ansh as they are siblings so radhika was made his guardian too, But what happened to Ishaans money ,..it should have went to ansh and mishty ..if they had that money they wouldn't have financial issues now ..unless that money is in a trust for ansh until he turns 21 years ..