Are you pissed off with Anupriya? I do

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I was very badly pissed off and angry on Anupriya.

I like and adore her but with Keshav track I am totally pissed off with Anupriya.

She should have Malhar about Keshav so he would have track down to learn about Medicine.

I know that she is helping her brother but it doesn't worth for Kalyani vs Keshav

Are you guys pissed off?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpia0211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes literally pissed off.  This track was actually not required at this hour that my go but don't know what CV's want to show let see.  I hope it ends on good note and keshav dosen't return back.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even me pissed off with her first time why she is hiding about keshav to all 
because of keshav not only kalyani anu put whole family life in danger after that poison wala matter anu should reveal about keshav but no she is still silent
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with all of the above
Why is she hiding about Keshav?

He is her brother na so why hide; is it because he was in prison? Arre bhai Atul is also in the prison or was it that from the time before Anu wedding he was out of the picture Her parents disowned him for his criminal acts and so the Deshmukh family has no idea about Keshav
Because if they do then toh the indecent comments made by Sampada Aao saheb will shut her in a second

More than us I think the pallu of her sari must be pissed off; 
sparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

More than us I think the pallu of her sari must be pissed off; 

🤣 You said it all!

But seriously, she messed up! Last Friday, he was a cry baby asking her to save him from the police, and she went out of her way to snatch his info files in Kalma ka kaksh. And still, he tried to kill everyone this week, and still she's not telling anyone about him 
Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Me too. ðŸ˜¡ Why Anu is always crying and crying??🤢
Why doesn't she tell anything to Malhaar and family and sort out everything. 

I literally fed up with Atharv and Sampada for questioning Anupriya's character  every time. Don't they have any other work??😡