Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
part 1

initial good days of YHM
I m feeling for Raman he always pays for what that Shagun has done..
Ruhi choosing Ishita was just the last limit he had..
superb part
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update😳Loved it a lottt❤️Raman agreed to marry Ishu😳Oh no Ashok, Shagun and Ruhi met with an accident😒Raman reached hospital...He decided to cancel the wedding making Ishu broken😭Ashok and Shagun are no more😲Can't wait for the next part now
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM Di!! What started off on a high note ended as a tragedy.. 😭

IshRa along with their fathers discuss the implications of Ashok's conditions...Ishita explains to Bhalla how Raman put everything  at stake for Ruhi...Mr Bhalla condemns him for loosing out once again to Ashok and Shagun...

Ishita convinces his father along with Raman for marriage as she doesn't want to be guilt ridden for her impulsive act..Appa assures Bhallas of convincing Amma and accordingly gets her nod for the marriage...

However, tragedy strikes at the last minute where Ashok and Shagun along with Ruhi are involved in a fatal mishap which costs the lives of Ashok and Shagun, leaving Ruhi with minor injuries. Raman who is helpless has to forfeit his marriage to get back Adi,which incurs the wrath of a devastated Amma...

As the custody of AdiRu is granted to Raman, it will be an exacting task for IshRa to get on the boat seeing the latest developments

Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update. 
Thanks for pm. 
And sorry for late comment.
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb interesting update 
Thanks for pm di 
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How's ishra story going to turn up now
Will be waiting eagerly 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends I back with new update . Atfirst I m sorry for not being regular, I want to inform you all that my mother in law was not well so I was busy in that ,then now holi is coming and after that i will be visiting my parents place so in this period my updates is and will be less . I promise after that I will be regular . Most of you wanted an early update ,so here is the next part .Before that I want you all to inform that still the responses are very less and disappointing.

Part 11

Two three days passed after Ashgun sudden death and Raman bringing his kids to his house . Ruhi was shocked while adi was too sad with his mother's sudden death. Bhalla's took time to comfort the kids and settle with new changes. Raman too took leave from office and was busy with kids ,he was too happy and was lost in pampering his kids that he didn't get any time to think about anything else . Bhalla house was filled with happiness while on the other hand there was a dead silence in iyer house . Ishita had locked herself in her room and quit talking to anyone , Amma was sad as well as angry on the situation, she was time and again cursing bhalla's and taunting Mr iyer for all this disaster .

Ishita was still in her room ,sitting on her bed ,looking out randomly from her window , amma entered the room with a cup of coffee and some steaming idlies.  She kept the tray on her by table and said caressing ishita's hair " ishu kanna , I had brought coffee for you ."

Ishira looked at her amma then took the cup from her , she took a sip ,still looking out when amma said " ishu eat something kanna . You hadn't eaten a full meal after that day ."

Ishita looked at her mother and said " amma I not going to die so soon ,so you don't care much snout my eating.  Main itni jaldi nahi mayne wali.  ".

A- why are you saying so kanna ?

I- then what m I suppose to say ,aren't you seeing all this .

A- leave it kanna ,waise bhi mujhe woh Raman bhalla itna pasand nahi tha . You will get much nice and suitable boy ,that Raman bhalla is not suitable for you .

I- whatever amma, you were always against this marraige and see it didn't happened 

Amma's eyes widened in horror , her eyes got teary while she asked " oh no ishu , I m sure you are not thinking that I m happy with this "

Ishita looked at her amma and said " no amma I m not saying anything , I m saying that you were right, this was not good for me , rather I would say this marraige thing is not good for me . Whenever l try for it ,I m hurt . "

A- don't say like this kanna , I believe that it's not the right time . There must be someone special for you .

I- leave it amma ,I don't want to talk about it .

Amma caressed her hair and spoke " ishu kanna ,I think you should start going to your clinic ."

I- no amma not now ,I m not ready to face people ,all will ask about my marriage and I m not ina condition to talk to anyone about it .

A- i understand your condition kanna but till how many days you will hide from people .

I- amma please,  I want to be alone.

A- but ishu ..

I- amma please .

Saying so she turned her head and started looking out . Though she was bit rude to her mother but it was only because she don't want to show her miserable condition to her mother. Mrs iyer left the room as she had already noticed ishita's teary eyes and understand that she don't want to show her tears to her mother. Amma came out if the room cursing Bhalla's, she settled beside Mr iyer and spoke " it's all because of your friendship with those punjabi's ,I know they are not good for our ishu but you wanted to help them ,now see what they had done to our daughter ".

Mr iyer - Madhu I don't know why are you not understanding the situation,  even they were not aware that this will happen . We can't resist this ,atleast try to understand their situation before cursing them .

A- my daughter is suffering and I can't see beyond this .

Saying she walked to kitchen giving a deadly glare to her husband . It was evening when Raman had planned to take kids out for ice cream. He opened the door and faced iyer's house for the first time after bringing the kids to his house , he was spending all his times with his kids in these two days .His heart skipped a beat recalling everything, suddenly he felt like a very selfish person who was using ishita for getting his daughter and later forgetting about her totally when the situation has changed . He mentally noted that he has to talk to ishita after bringing the kids back. Deciding so he went down and drove away with kids . After returning he went to iyer house but amma opened the door and didn't let him meet to ishita . She closed the door on his face after reproaching him a lot . Though Raman was a rude man but he was not bad at heart ,he totally understand iyers situation and Amma's anger as mother of a daughter whose marraige as just broke when she was trying to help someone. He didn't said anything and went back to his house ,deciding that he will rey to meet ishita when she is out of the house .

Next day Raman got ready for office , as kids has already started going to school . He had got adi too admitted in same school as ruhi and now both kids are going by same bus . He waited for long for ishita but she didn't showed up ,finally Raman asked the watch man about ishita and he informed that ishita has not gone anywhere in these days . Raman got surprised knowing this ,he gave some money to watchman and told his to inform whenever he saw ishita.  The watchman nodded and Raman kept for office . Though Raman has gone to office but his mind was still on ishita ,he was getting desperate to talk to her but was not reaching her.  In evening after coming from office , he again tried to talk to ishita but this time also amma didn't give any chance to him saying ishita is not at home .

Two three days passed like this ,Raman was too restless without talking to ishita . Hoe much he tried but he was not getting any glimpse of ishita finally after much thinking he thought to call her . Yeah he had her number but wanted to talk and apologize to her in person but now as he is not able to reach her , he thought to call her . Thinking so he dialled ishita's number but it was switched off , he tried again but got same answer again making him more restless.

At the dinner table Raman was eating slowly, fidgeting with his spoon , Mr bhalla noticed it and asked " Raman puttar you are looking bit tensed ,is there anything which is bothering  you ".

Raman thought for sometimes and then said
" Papa can we talk for sometimes after dinner".

Mr bhalla - why not puttar ?

They completed their dinner and after that Raman shared everything to his father, expressing his eagerness to talk to ishita ."

Mr bhalla thought for sometimes and then called Mr iyer ,he picked the call soon ,as may be their wives had became rivals but men understand the situation. They talked for sometimes then Mr bhalla told Mr iyer about Raman ,wanting to talk to ishita and apologise. Mr iyer told about ishita's situation and informed that she is still not ready to face people. Raman felt bad listening to this and pleaded Mr iyer to make him talk to ishita anyhow , he can convince her to start living the life again .Mr iyer was not ready for this as being a father it was too painful for him to see his daughter like this but somewhere in his heart he had a tiny hope that ,may be ishita will assemble herself again after Raman's apology. He didn't promised but told Mr bhalla that ye will try to talk to ishita about it.That night passed in restlessness , next rah too passed like same in the hope to get positive signal from Mr iyer .

It was night,  Mr bhalla told Raman to come to the park for a small walk after dinner . They were walking in the park when their eyes fell on Mr iyer and ishita .Yeah Mr iyer too had brought ishita with an excuse of having a small walk , they both know that they will be meeting bhalla's except Mrs iyer . Atfirst ishita was not ready but after much convincing from her father ,she decided to meet Raman for once . She stopped in the same spot ,seeing Raman while her father walked to talk to Mr bhalla . Raman eyes fell on ishita and he was shocked to see her . Her appearance hadn't changed much but she was looking too sick , had dark circles under her eyes ,her body was all pale as if she is suck from many days , her body was loose as if she don't have energy to fight for herself . Raman was shocked to see her and more than shock he was feeling guilty as he know he is the reason for ishita's this state . He walked to her and spoke " I m sorry ishita ."

She raised her face a little and asked " for what Mr bhalla ".

R- for cancelling the marraige, for all your miseries and this state of yours . I know only apology is not enough but I can't help it . I was stuck , I know ,cancellation of marriage is a big deal for a girl but I can't help it . It was all so sudden, I had to go ,not for shagun but for my kids . They had already lost their mother ,how I could had left them alone.

I- I understand your situation Mr bhalla and I don't have any complain from you it's just my luck . I m assuming that this marraige thing is not in my fate ,last time when the ritual started I myself ended up in hospital with a news thar I m barren . It took me a lot of time to get my confidence back and now this . It's ok, I will he all right, you just take good care of your kids , ruhi and your son .

R- adi .

I- humm .

R- yeah his name is adi .

I- yeah take good care of adi too .

Saying so she turned to go when Raman said " ishita I won't  be able to take care of them , i need someone to be with me ,to support me ."

Ishita stopped in her place and before she could turn or say anything ,she heard him " i know i had messed up everything but still asking you ,will you be that someone to support me ."

Ishitas eyes got moist listening to this , she closed her eyes ,gulped her tears and spoke " no Mr bhalla , these rituals don't suits me and I m not ready to listen one more bad news ."

Saying so she left from there while Raman stopped there,thought for a while ,then went to their fathers to talk to them .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Emotional update 
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz plz plz continue soon Di 
Nd thanks for pm