Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Yeah, finally good episode. They story moved ahead. I liked how Shivam was giving arguments to ritiwk about palak living an ordinary life.
Finally we saw old palak who is frustrated with ritwiks taunts. And their confrontation was good as alwyas.
Originally posted by: Emerald_18
Not watched the episode yet but all ur comments are making me eager to watch today's episode 😊
Originally posted by: Sahithi.A
The day this Angad topic came up, I went back to watch the first promo.. re-watch and you will see Reeva bringing Angad to this anniversary party..there is small glimpse of that in the first promo..
But as per today's episode, Palak already made some arrangements to expose Angad's true self.. so Reeva is nicer to Palak from now on as well as her life will also be sorted, and mostly she will get back to Aman.. I like how this part is written..
Originally posted by: Emerald_18
Even I did the same went back n checked the first promo yeah there is a glimpse I knew something had to be fishy there ..