Harshita Gaur's Interview with IWMBUZZ

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Well Shekhawat se kaha to post that interview but mein ne pehle dekh liyaπŸ₯³ and while watching I couldn't stop myself from admiring her views, confidence, grace and overall personality. Harshita is beauty with brain (the host said).  She's beautiful, talented, strong and literally a true definition of class. ⭐️ You know once we had one discussion post on "Sanyukta as an inspiration" on forum πŸ˜† and then when of our fellow member well said that instead of feeling or fluanting an inspiration from Sanyukta... you should see Harshita. She's very positive person. Here we have a little on What Harshita had to say on this Women's day 2019.

Don't miss this video Click its worth watching and very motivational. ❀️

Acha there Harshita has talked about one of SH times moment... that she cried when her work was compared. Yeh kab hua tha?πŸ˜•

P.s: Host thodi annoying and ajeeb thi.πŸ˜†
Edited by romaila - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A toast to all the intelligent girls out there!!
I think I remember that post, Anuradha had proposed the idea then and later, the discussion was moved to DT where... I think Sonam did a lot of debating, and ended up on product marketing. πŸ˜† This woman (Harshita) has well thought out opinion. 
Edited by Supermagical10 - 5 years ago
romaila thumbnail
@Mr: Haan woh Sonam Bewafa hi thi. πŸ˜† Then the discussion topic was Reel or Real as role model.πŸ€“ Both were talking on the same but differently which created confusion.🀣
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshita Gaur is strong, confident and carried herself with grace. ❀️ I liked how maturely she answered all questions and refused picking up any of the project as the best. To Harshita everything she has worked on is equally important. Love you girl. ❀️
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Mr: Haan woh Sonam Bewafa hi thi. πŸ˜† Then the discussion topic was Reel or Real as role model.πŸ€“ Both were talking on the same but differently which created confusion.🀣

Sonam deviated from the actual topic.That's the point! πŸ˜›
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

Harshita Gaur is strong, confident and carried herself with grace. ❀️ I liked how maturely she answered all questions and refused picking up any of the project as the best. To Harshita everything she has worked on is equally important. Love you girl. ❀️

Yush.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Sonam deviated from the actual topic.That's the point! πŸ˜›

That's her speciality abhi bhi karti hai.🀣
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshita is looking beautiful. ❀️