Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
welcome my pleasure mariam buddy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah I am here and gave you a surprise ๐Ÿ˜† lol...I think you might not have expected me here no??

okie just let me do the farmality of asking question for a special Motw called Mariam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1..Tell me something about the latest coming film of srk's krazyy4..?

2..Did you watch the filmfare award reacently...?

3...if yes tell me how did you like it....your opinion on srk's performence as a host ๐Ÿ˜‰

4...did you watch my wife kareena's dances...? how was those dances?

5... srk looked handsome..kareena looked gorgeous in saree...what do you say?
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thameem

yeah I am here and gave you a surprise ๐Ÿ˜† lol...I think you might not have expected me here no??

ofcourse i wasnt expecting this๐Ÿ˜† but thakns n wil answer them now thanks ocne again. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

okie just let me do the farmality of asking question for a special Motw called Mariam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aww thanks u somuch dear

wat can i say he once again made my speachless by his looks he lookng to good mashalla nazar nalage. ahah . n i just love the song cant wait to the ful video. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

how can i miss somting realted to SRK ๐Ÿ˜†ahah ofcourse i watched it๐Ÿ˜ณ

3...if yes tell me how did you like it....your opinion on srk's performence as a host ๐Ÿ˜‰

well he has been hosting that award sinse 4 years i think n i love his sense of houmer . haha he and saif rocked love his jokes he n said made an awsome comic pair ๐Ÿ˜†woud love to se them in movie again๐Ÿ˜ณ

yepp i did n she her perfomnce was great as usual love the it espcaily in the mujhe mujhe song from Jab we met๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณshe rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

do u have nay doubt about srk being hansome n kareena lookng beauful.i just love them n love kareena;s saree๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Awwww...thankzz a lot mariam for your beautifull answers...I enjoyed it...
okie dear...I am leaving now it's time up for me phir milte hain...bye!!!
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thameem

ofcourse i wasnt expecting this๐Ÿ˜† but thakns n wil answer them now thanks ocne again. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

welcome my pleasure mariam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

okie just let me do the farmality of asking question for a special Motw called Mariam ๐Ÿ˜ƒ aww thanks u somuch dear

wat can i say he once again made my speachless by his looks he lookng to good mashalla nazar nalage. ahah . n i just love the song cant wait to the ful video. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah the song is very beautifully picturised I love it....srk looks very young in it masha allah

yupp agree ๐Ÿ˜†

how can i miss somting realted to SRK ๐Ÿ˜†ahah ofcourse i watched it๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah that's what exactly I thought....tum ne mere muh ki baath cheenli hai lol๐Ÿ˜†

sach . great mind  thinks alike . dont u think ahah ๐Ÿ˜†

well he has been hosting that award sinse 4 years i think n i love his sense of houmer . haha he and saif rocked love his jokes he n said made an awsome comic pair ๐Ÿ˜†woud love to se them in movie again๐Ÿ˜ณ

haan jee film fare award function ko srk hi 4/5 saloun se host karte aa rahe hain....but this time he made us all laugh continuesly with saif I enjoyed it

i know i love both of them both wwre rocming n also i love akshey kumar part also ahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

yepp i did n she her perfomnce was great as usual love the it espcaily in the mujhe mujhe song from Jab we met๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณshe rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thank you mariam..you liked my wife's performance...I enjoyed a lot on her gorgeous looking dances

i know n me love ur wifes saree ask her where she got it from ahahah  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

do u have nay doubt about srk being hansome n kareena lookng beauful.i just love them n love kareena;s saree๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

No dear there's no dout about his personality srk's charming hansome thhe hain aur rahenge likewise kareena's beautiful and gorgeous

absutly corects themmem ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awwww...thankzz a lot mariam for your beautifull answers...I enjoyed it...
okie dear...I am leaving now it's time up for me phir milte hain...bye!!!

aw glad u anjoyed my answers aahha thanks for ur great qustions also๐Ÿ˜ณ