this the little girl will not have confusions and she 
will not feel jealous that her papa only loves Ruhaan 
Raman sees his Ruhi as a matured sister and daughter 
anxiously waiting for them to arrive at Bhalla house and to see 
what will the reactions be 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update 😳Loved it a lottt ❤️Raman assuring Ishu was sweet of him 😳Ishu explained Ruhi everything...Poor girl yearning for her parents love 😒Cute Ruhaan 😳Can't wait for the next part now 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update
Loved it
Ishu talks with ruhi and tells her truth
Ruhi accepts ishu and ruhaan
Let's see how Bhallas will react to ishu
Update soon
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome update 
Ishu made ruhi to understand 
Raman n ruhaan cute conv
Family time 😳
Loved it 
Thanks for the pm 
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! 
Hope ruhaan understands too
Bhallas should accept them!! 
Update soon
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear👏!!! Ishita was feeling sad how Ruhi n Ruhaan react to d fact... Ishita wanted to say everything to Ruhi... Papa ka bacha Ruhaan... Ishita took Ruhi with her n somehow made her understand the fact of IshRa relation n marriage... RaHaan moments... IshRaRuHaan had their breakfast together... They left for Bhalla house... Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N sorry for late...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update.

Part 17

After a drive of about half an hour Raman pulled the car in his society's parking . Ishita looked at him and asked " did we reached ".

R- yeah .

She folded her hands and murmured something closing her eyes , he assumes that she is praying . She opened her eyes and looked at Raman ,he can see nervousness in her eyes . He pressed her hand with his and spoke " no need to worry ,they are going to like you ".

I- still I m nervous .

R- let's go , they must be waiting .

I- you had already told them about us .

R- not yet ,just had told them I m bringing a guest .

I- ohh .

She signed and bit her lower lip , he smiled and spoke " you look cute when you do that ".

I- what ?

R- bite your lip .

I- kuch bhi Raman ,here I nervous and you are making fun of me .

R- I m not going anything, just admiring you .

Ishita blushed listening to him .They were lost in their moment which was broken by the loud sound of closing the door . They realised that the kids were already out of car leaving them behind. Ishra saw eachother shockingly and came out of the car . They rushed towards the elevator but kids had already gone before ishra can reach them and when they reached bhalla house ,the door was already been opened. lshita froze on her spot , while Raman walked towards the house . It was Mihika who has opened the door , she saw ru-haan and spoke
" arey ruhi you alone, where is papa and where did you meet ruhaan ?, come inside, your dadi will be super happy ,seeing ruhaan again ."

Saying so she walked back inside ,ruhi too went inside holding ruhaan hand , Raman too was going to enter but found ishita was not with him . He walked to her ,held her hand and then entered the house with her,still holding her hand . Toshiji was sitting in hall , she saw ruhi and spoke happily " arey mera bachcha aa gaya, where were you ruhi , I was missing you, did you missed me ".

Ruhi smiled widely, hugged her grandmother and spoke " I missed you dadi ,dekho main kisko le kar aayi hoon ".

Saying so she signalled towards ruhaan , toshiji saw him and asked getting happy " ruhaan , ruhi puttar ,ye tujhe kahaan mil gaya ".

She opened her arms and called him to her , ruhaan too recognized her and walked to her smiling fully ,calling her dadi.  Toshiji hugged him and spoke " mujhd teri bahut yaad aayi puttar , had you recalled dadi ever ".

Before ruhaan can answer toshiji listened Raman's voice " ma ".

Toshiji looked at Raman and spoke " see Raman who is home ,you remember that day I was talking about a boy named ruhaan ."

R- yeah I know , i had brought him only .

T- tu laaya, do you know him but that day you told ...

He didn't lef her complete and spoke " I agree ma that I had told I don't know him but now I know him , not only him but I had brough his mother too ."

Saying so he pulled ishits close to him and introduce" ma this is ishita, she is Ruhaan mother and ...

" ishita , I have heard this name earlier " Toshiji didn't let him complete and spoke in mid . Before Raman could continue again ,she looked at mihika and asked " mihika puttar tujhe ye naam suna suna nahi lag raha hai ".

M- haan mummyji , I too recall this name but couldn't point out exactly where I had listened it .

R- don't stress your mind ,I m telling you , ishita is ruhi's teacher from dehradun .

Toshiji and mihika recalled it ,they then looked at eachother  ,then ruhaan ,then ishra . Then toshiji finally asked ishita, " is he your son ".

Ishita nodded in affirmation when toshiji asked again " where is his father ".

Ishita got nervous listening to this , but Raman answered for her " he is ishita and my son ".

Toshiji got furious listening to this and spoke " Raman how can you hide such a big truth of your life from your family . Here we were worried for you and you were living a happy life with your other family. "

Mr bhalla - and you were happy in your life , whh you were pretending to be sad and isolating yourself . Was that because you wanted to leave us  , if it's so, you can go and live with your family ,we were already living away from eachother from lady manh days.

Raman knew that his parents love him very much and was sure that they will accept ish-ruh as soon as they come to know about them but he had never thought that they will conclude everything like this . He can see hurt in their eyes ,Raman walked to his parents and spoke " ma papa,  it's not like that.  Please give me a chance to explain ".

Mr bhalla - still something is left.?

R- ofcourse ,you people are assuming everything though it's not a bit near to truth .

T- then tell us what's the truth ?

R- can we sit before starting .

They nodded and all settled, Ramanlooked at the kids and said " rooh why don't you show your room to your brother, you people can play there for sometimes ".

Ru- okay papa.

Saying so she held ruhaan hand and both the kids moved towards ruhi's room , a beautiful smile adorned everybody's face witnessing the kids together . The moment they entered the room ,his parents looked towards Raman for his explanation. He continued " it started when ruhi was with shagun and she had got her admitted in dehradun boarding ,there she met ishita who was her class teacher.  She use to remain sad and gloomy all the time and ishita noticed it,  one day she asked ruhi about her sadness and she told everything about herself . She even pleaded ishita to make her talk to me as she misses me a lot and ishita being a kind person ,make her talk to me . Ruhi was crying a lot and wanted to meet me , I couldn't see her crying and promised her that I will come to meet her in the weekend but then I got to know that I was not in ruhi's visitors list so they will not let me meet her . Already ishita was doing a big favour to me but again I asked her to help me in meeting my daughter. She was hesitant but because of ruhi she agreed and took permission from shagun and her principal to take ruhi to her house ,so that I can meet her there . And next day I went to dehradun and met ruhi after long two months , we were too happy and very much thankful to her . Though it was one time meeting but we ,father anx daughter were not done with our meeting and planned to meet next weekend too . Ishita has to brought ruhi again to her house and I went to her house meet ruhi , stayed in her for two days and enjoyed with my daughter. But it didn't ended , we decided to meet in every fifteen days and in this process ,our relationship too progress, we became friends .We three enjoy our time very much when we were together. One day I was coming back from her place but the path were blocked and I had to go back to her house ,all drenched in rain in chilly winter . I caught cold ,was shivering and losing myself due to cold , that night ishita saved me by giving herself to me . Next morning she confessed that she loves me and wanted to be with me ,but I thought she deserve much more better than me and I m not the one suitable for her . I was insane when I insulted her feelings and left the house ,that very moment. After that day ,I met ishita yesterday in ruhi's school .

All were sad as well as eager to listen this ,toshiji looked ag Raman and asked " then where was she all these time, how come she here when she was living in dehradun ".

R- I don't know , as after that day I never tried to meet her till I got ruhi's custody.  That day when  we were talking after getting ruhi's custody , suddenly ishita hung the call and I was not getting good vibes . I knew that what I did was totally wrong and inhuman ,so I thought to meet and talk to her . I went dehradun with a excuse to collect ishita's luggage but actually I went to meet her only but never got to know about her , since then I m just searching for her everywhere as I realised that I too loved her back .

Mr bhalla - so you mean to say that in all these you were alone because you were missing her not shagun .

R- ofcourse , I had thrown shagun ,out of my system long back . That was all because ,I was punishing myself for hurting ishita .

I- and in that process you were hurting all your family members .

Ishita kind of scolded him in front of everyone and he nodded like kid who was admitting his mistake . His parents smiled witnessing a totally different side of Raman . After a while toshiji asked " so ishita where were you all these days , with whom do you live here ".

Ishita already knew that now it's her turn to tell her story ,so she continued " I was totally devastated after knowing that neither ruhi nor Raman is coming back to dehradun . I had become so habituated to them that I was not able to imagine my life without them . I cried for almost two days ,never went out of the house , neither school nor anywhere else .was just locked myself in house and cried my heart out when I received a call . It was from my father's manager . He had called me to inform that my father health is not good and may be he will loose his life . And before leaving this world he wanted to meet me . Considering it as my father's last wish ,I came Delhi to meet him. I was meeting him ,after about long seventeen years ,Maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki main unse kabhi miloongi , I was so angry with my parents that they parted without thinking about me but I forget everything when the I saw in death bed . He was very weak and old , was struggling for his life , I cried a lot in his embrace. He consoled me ,apologized to me and wanted me to live with him for rest of his life . I couldn't deny him and started living in Delhi with him , though this was new and nice distraction from ruhi and Raman but I never forget him . I was always with my father in day time but in night I was all alone with their memories . My father insisted me to take over his business ,I never wanted that as I thought that won't be a happy news for his current family but he assured that non us going to bother about it as he his new wife had already died and his daughter were living in abroad with their share of his property . And they won't mind it giving his business and house of India to me,though I was reluctant and inexperienced but I couldn't deny my dying father, so he transferred his everything to me. I took over the business but it was all new for me and I was missing Raman a lot , I wanted him beside me to guide me about business but that was next to impossible. In the mean time I got to know about my pregnancy, I was on cloud nine getting that news ,wanted to share that with Raman but didn't have courage to tell same to him . I even couldn't share this news with my father as the very same day he died , I again was alone but now I had a reason to live . Now I wanted to live for my baby and I did , from that day , I m taking care of my father's business , house and ruhaan alone . I won't say that I ever forget ruhi and Raman but had learnt living without them . "

She completed herself with a heavy throat as if trying to stop herself from crying ,though her eyes have become moist and tears could fall from them at any moment . Raman didn't wasted any time, he wiped her tears and announced side hugging her " ma papa ,I had already wasted four years of my life without them but now I can't, I m marrying ishita and bringing them home ".

Toshiji got up from her place, kissed ishita's forehead and said " I m so sorry puttar ,you had gone through somuch because of my son . "

She then looked at Raman and scolded" Raman how can you be so stone hearted ,how can you leave such a nice girl, who didn't even thought about herself and saved your life ".

R- (downcasting his eyes)- it's not that I didn't knew that i was doing wrong with her but i always thought that she can do better than me.

T-what about you .

R- I was sad and broken when shagun left me but I never thought that living will be that difficult with out ishita . If it would had been in my hands ,I would had died long back but I cannot as had a family to look after ,aur bina ishita ke baare mein Jaane main chain se mar bhi nahi sakta tha .

He spoke looking down while the room got all silent listening to them , ishra were waiting for his parents to react while they were still thinking over ishra story.

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one...I am glad they came clean before the family
lovely to see Toshiji accepting Ishita...
loved when Ishita scolded Raman in front of his family...hehe

Waiting for the good times of Ishra with their family
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Raman bought ishru home
Bhallas were angry at first but hearing their story they are sorry for ishu
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm