Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I know a lot of people are upset Anurag and Komolika got married. I wonder if this could bring people's interest back in the show. Komolika and Anurag's marriage gets annulled because under the Indian constitution I believe Hindus are only allowed to have one wife. Because Prerna was Anurag's first wife according to the Pundit Ji Anurag would have to have waited at least six months for the divorce to get finalized from her to get married to Komolika. She comes in a gives Anurag some good ill-treatment for his lack of spine and backbone. I know when there is an alpha male show fangirls don't want him to be shown weak. But from what I have heard, I have not seen this show consistently, Anurag was never really shown to be an alpha male anyway. Edited by grumpydwarf - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mins07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He used to be aplha male but not any more🤣
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mins07

He used to be aplha male but not any more🤣

He is way too spineless to be one. 
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

He is way too spineless to be one.

kahan yaar jangle mein to alpha beta gamma male sab ban gaya tha. 😆
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i don't like anurag getting married to that wanna be kareena komolika..but what they are showing currently that prerna ki maathe pe kumkum ka tika lagane se she got married to anurag..utter rubbish...agar maang bhi bhari tab bhi sense nhi banti but makers wale official karte use bhi...they could have shown atleast proper marriage in temple..whereas on other side anu and komo had proper marriage rituals..how can prerna claim  she is his first wife jab ki anu ne uski maang bhi nhi bhari..anu could have but he didn't becoz he wants his mom to accept his relationship with prerna first then wanted to marry her...even in yesterday episode he said to mohini that he had promised prerna that he will fill her maang with sindoor...clearly he has not done that with her yet...and they showed without sindoor shaadi is incomplete..so prerna se shaadi bhi official nhi hai..so divorce ka sawaal hi nhi ata...the makers are clearly clueless...kuch bhi story likh rhe hain...
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
In itv shows all the illogical concepts are brought in only to favor villains.had it been other way round with anupre getting married and komolika claiming to be Anu's first wife then anupre marriage would have been definitely annulled. But here they will keep komolika in the basu house for more drama and kitchen politics
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

kahan yaar jangle mein to alpha beta gamma male sab ban gaya tha. 😆

Yeah a for a few moments true!
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What is the legal status of AnuPre marriage?
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

What is the legal status of AnuPre marriage?

It seems like Pandit ji strongly felt it was valid legit marriage.