Abida_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#1
Guys..anyone else who feels taht randeep ab apni voice ko differently modulate karta hai?
I feel his real voice is with alot base and bhari awaaz hai..but in shot he modulates it to come slightly moore pitched..lekin jabse shaadi epis start hue hain..I feel voh ab sameer ki awaaz ko bhi thoda pehle se zyada base deta hai..and makes it appear a little heavier and manly...
Its so real..how boys go through voice change and the end phase is normally a voice with heavy base and deep. I love randeeps real voice and I don't know if he does it intentionally or not..leikin it makes sameer appear moore sexy 😳

Kiya aap ko bhi aisa lagta hai?
Keep forum active
Mission pink post
Edited by Abida_angel - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

1.1k

Users

10

Likes

23

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#2
Yes i hve observed tat ..i found it bit more deep n calm...The othr thing i hve noticed is his facial hair...He has tat slight stubble in the wedding functions n he is luking quite a grown up man ...!
munchkinland thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#3
Yes I noticed it too
maybe it is done so as to show that now he no more is a boy but a well grown man
and Meher di you right about that stuble he now keeps
earlier he used to be clean shaven

like a chikna ghada
Abida_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: mehraan

Yes i hve observed tat ..i found it bit more deep n calm...The othr thing i hve noticed is his facial hair...He has tat slight stubble in the wedding functions n he is luking quite a grown up man ...!


I love that stubble...on one side they are showing naina getting a little moore concious about what she wears and all..and on other side sameers phsyical changes and his desires 😳 gosh..what a natural way to show growth
Rph09 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#5
I love his voice modulation! I have noticed it too. Now he is going to marry so it's necessary to look little matured. And he is sounding so sexy!
Abida_angel thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Yes I noticed it too

maybe it is done so as to show that now he no more is a boy but a well grown man
and Meher di you right about that stuble he now keeps
earlier he used to be clean shaven

like a chikna ghada


Randeep ne shukar kiya hoga 😆
Bechare ko varne din mein do baar shave karna padta tha 😆
munchkinland thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Abida_angel


Randeep ne shukar kiya hoga 😆
Bechare ko varne din mein do baar shave karna padta tha 😆

haa sach main
but abhi bhi mukti thodi hain
vaise I have read some where
that men who have fast facial growth are really active😉😆
mehraan thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Abida_angel


I love that stubble...on one side they are showing naina getting a little moore concious about what she wears and all..and on other side sameers phsyical changes and his desires 😳 gosh..what a natural way to show growth


Offcourse men with stubble luk sexy 😉.n I hve a special penchant for guys sporting a slight one...Rd luks hawt ...he did carry it in the breakup period for a while too...So the munda is a sure shot stunner even in tis look...Tat also adds to the intensity of the character hes playing... n rite now hes undergrowing so mny changes ...Married, with so mny hormonal changes n desires...him being young yet maturing into a man...So im happy with the look hes been given...on the othr hand Naina who wasnt into beauty n all...will dress up according to his tastes n preferences...n yet she would want to look best for him in all possible ways ...So the grooming of both the characters accordingly is well etched out😛
Rph09 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: munchkinland

haa sach main
but abhi bhi mukti thodi hain
vaise I have read some where
that men who have fast facial growth are really active 😉😆



🤣
ruchi3179 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#10
Everything about him is sexy and hot

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".