

Page
of
1

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: captainplus
Awesome post dear 👍🏼
Now I want a reverse from Akshan 😛I know Guddu will give it back to Pervy soon but want to see AJ giving a kaarara jawab to Rawat. He has been too soft on him 🤔Hope that day comes soon 😳
Dil let lo moment ND post
The way guddu snapped her fingers I was 😲i wished AJ would have witnessed this avatar of her 😡😭But CVSBoth are equal and same lekin ro dusre ko dokhe tab na 😡
Originally posted by: captainplus
Awesome post dear 👍🏼
Now I want a reverse from Akshan 😛I know Guddu will give it back to Pervy soon but want to see AJ giving a kaarara jawab to Rawat. He has been too soft on him 🤔Hope that day comes soon 😳