Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nivedita14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update!!Love this mad couple to bits!!
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same as Nivedita, we all love this AdNi couple to bits!
And now, I am mad in love with this sweet couple as I am updating one by one all chapters right from the first one, with English translation for Hindi dialogues.

The scenes, the convo are so good, I feel a tickle in my mind. The passionate lovemaking scenes so beautiful between the loving pair,...no words!

Requesting all to enjoy their happiness. After all, I am putting in these efforts specially for the sweet story followers here on this thread who find Hindi foreign and can't understand.

Looking forward to your hitting like button and posting your comments there.
Chapter 1 to 3 are done, pls do enjoy! link available on 1st page/ my posts 

the update here will be delayed in accordance with earlier update taking priority.
 Please do not miss episode 74(ch 4)... Advay laughs after 16 years... redemption for Sasha which never happened in the show... Episodes with english translations for hindi dialogues . The feeling same as watching episode with subtitles.
Do hit like on each page of the story post

Chapter4

Such Sweet lovers!
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
I need just 2 more likes on Chapter 37 and then in a moment, immediately you'll get Chapter 38... 
Love that goes angry! Chandni bears the brunt of Advay's anger as she sees love in it.

All lovely sweet readers, please bear with me in this wait of ours!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's amazing, isn't it... a man so soft , so mild in his inner core that he feels hate is a strong word...the same man portrays a revenge seeking angry Character to such absolute perfection
This man will never leave my heart! His story lingers in my mind...Lingering Moments!

The portrayal... subdued, yet pronounced

Originally posted by: binc0802

I try to understand songs. Mine Hindi is not that much good. I understand dialogues but I don't understand songs totally.

You know what, Hima? Even I sometimes don't understand the Urdu parts of songs... but it's the voice that hits you, isn't it?

The way Atif Aslam Sings the last part,  even without understanding the meaning, you understand the feeling...
communication in music always breaks barriers of language...

" maloom hai jaha dard hai, vaha kyun jaaye
When you know there's pain there, why go there?
Vahi kashm-kash vahi uljhane
The same mental conflicts, the same dilemmas
Vahi Tees Kyun laaye
Why bring back the throbbing pain of an old rotten wound back again...

A very similar experience is the Tanhaaiyaaan title song... Hai KAshish, ya khalal, ya hai khala...even I did not know the small connotation meaning difference in the three, but the voice and the music had captured my heart.

Another one I hugely like is Yeh Laal Ishque by Arijit singh...It's Sanjay Bhansali music composition...a simple beauty... like I was thinking... the song must have been made sometime earlier...uniquely...without any connection to the picturisation then... 

The bell ringing in the back ground has been used so effectively! And Arijit sings it to his best... most soulful golden voice... making full justice to the song...

When IPK3 was on, me and some of my very sweet, very close friends had discussed the roka scene... 
the beauty of the emotions portrayed by Barun and Shivani... that single tear flowing down her cheeks, as she caught hold of the Dupatta and looked at it, understanding that she was marked...

But the song selection marred the mood...mostly due to the rhythm of the music... It was Laal Dupatta ud gaya re mera hava ke jhoke se"... just because Dupatta was common...

Myself and Priyu had sincerely believed, they should have taken Laal Ishque...the lyrics would suit better, the music would suit that mood of both realising the importance of the act...the rhythm would sync

binc0802 thumbnail
Yes Neha music matters. Though I don't understand some lyrics, I hear hindi songs. Yes that scene is beautifully done by both but song is not appropriate.

Lingering Moments...IPK3 Untold Saga...Chapter 38

What happens when love goes angry? Read on...

Ganesha smiled as his devotee fought with herself to reconcile with her beloved. Was she stepping into Gauri form already?

Chandu felt much better as she splashed water again and again on her tear stained face in the basin, wanting to wash away all her frustrations. As she looked up in the mirror, her reflection was happily chuckling back at her.

"What's happening?" Chandni chided herself but then couldn't resist giggling as she remembered Dev's words. "Feeling good at heart with his sweet Katto reference?"

Still smiling, she went in her Badbad mode.

"Chandu, you are a total Damaru!...Why couldn't you respond when he called you Katto? You wanted to make a fresh start, right? Then why are you pulling the cute sweet thing, now between us, back to all old grudges? He did have a valid point for doing all that he did...so now why not relieve him of his pressure?...Kulhad kahi ki( Dumb that you are!)"

"But that will take time" Chandu's mind countered, "...not now... Maybe later." She got busy in planning option A, B C for the reconciliation in swag mode.

Dev was in the room, still wearing his sand soiled office clothes, anxiously waiting for her to come out from bathroom.

"Chaandni?" He pleaded once again.

"Not now!...please change and come down...all are waiting" Chandni was out before Advay could say anything.

Bloody Hell!  Advay blew his fuse...he could have hit something, hit someone, maybe hit her! No! No! He let loose with a string of curses...

This was the same girl who had urged him to sort all differences within the four walls of our room just a few days back... And now when I want to...when I'm trying to...f**king hell she defies me.

Fists clenched so tight that his nails bit deep in his palm... In that pain, he bottled up the anger in his heart!

Murli came in with the message that Naani wanted to see him.

There! Now Naani will haul me over the coals. As if I am the only one holding all the blame in this! This world is becoming impossible to live in!

Advay was mad as a hatter when he changed and went down.

"Bhai! There you are! I just crossed level three. Come and join me. Thoda vakt barbaad karate hain! 

(Let's do some time pass)"

Miku was enjoying himself on his gaming station when he saw Advay passing and called out to him.

"Tujhe pehale bhi kaha hai, aadmi vakt ko nahi, vakt aadmi ko barbaad karata hai!" Advay had a serious rebuke in his angry tone. 

(I have told you before as well, man doesn't ruin time, time ruins a man.)

Miku got jolted out of his happy mood. He kept his gadget aside and walked over to Advay. 

"Bhai...Are you angry with me because of Bhabhi's incident today?...It was genuinely not my mistake today that she went alone."

Hell! Everybody was hell bent on misunderstanding him. He could have knocked the world down in one blow of his.

"Miku, I know very well that it was not your mistake. I will never hold you responsible for something you're not accountable to." Advay tried calming his temper, "It's just that I would rather you worked on your tasks rather than loitering your time. Have you started consolidating the reports from today?"

"What's the rush, Bhai? Miku could not understand his brother. The work was just starting. There was plenty of time yet. "There's more than enough of time in our hands."

"Time is never in your hands, Miku! Remember that always!" Advay was dead serious brooking no arguments as he spoke, "Make sure you complete the consolidation at earliest. Tomorrow morning, we'll have a press release here about the work going on. We need to put everything positively without disturbing the shareholder's morale.

Tomorrow evening, I want you to go to Allahabad. Day after tomorrow morning, Mamaji will call the villagers in temple meeting. You explain all the developments in your speech to them... There could be further need for you to wait. I shall update you further."

"Bhai, all this can happen after we come back from Europe trip, right? Why this hurry?"

"Who's seen tomorrow? Had our Baba known it...That next day he would face a death first in defamation and then literally. Life taken away from him so sordidly." Advay's voice was tight with anger and pain, "If tomorrow, anything happens to me, who'll comp..."

"Bhaaai!!!!" Miku screeched in unbearable pain before Advay could complete his sentence.. He hung his head down to contain the immediate tears that sprung in his eyes at the mere thought.

Chandni had been passing by and had lingered listening to exchange between the brothers.

Her Dev truly kept all his spheres completely isolated. Whatever might be the turmoil storming in his heart before, he would never let it affect his thought process in his work. And his core... the darkness of his core that always stayed with him... in spite of happiness spilling from loved ones around.

Suddenly, the realisation hit Chandni! It's not that he acts that way with me specifically; he's just made like that! A dark obsidian hard core! The man who finds the absolute truth of life in death! For him, death is truth, death is beautiful...because it's dark...like his core...darkness that I can never put words to...something unspoken about his dark core...something terrifying, yet beautiful. I'll need to embrace that core, only then will I be able to understand him, accept him, love him the way he is.

But Miku? Miku is pure sunshine! Darkness cannot touch Miku. Why should Miku suffer for Dev's darkness? Miku surely doesn't deserve the treatment Dev gives him. Suddenly she could see the young five year old...not understanding the sudden loss of his loving parents...being stuck to his brother in agonizing fear...running for life...getting into some train... and then being thrown away from the train by the brother...just unable to understand anything that was happening...a child thrown into an unknown world...the pain of losing that one brother whom he could cling to...it was natural that Miku could not even think about such pain again.

Suddenly Advay turned and their eyes met. There was sudden fire in Advay's eyes. An angry question in his look! Chandni turned away avoiding his gaze and went to kitchen.

Advay turned back to Miku putting an arm around him, "Miku, my brother, don't be sad."

A memory about their Baba's watch came to his mind, "I had found a watch of Baba. Baba used to always say, Time doesn't always stay the same.

Let us remember that every moment. Let us always be prepared for anything that can happen in our life. And don't worry! I'll never ever leave you again, not till my last breath."

Advay patted Miku's shoulders comfortingly, Miku looked up again. Both smiled at each other.

"Listen! PP has come to Mumbai for some work. Let him join you in chopper to go back. Poor guy, he came driving. I know what a pain it is to drive from Allahabad. Tell him, someone will bring over his car later. We need to burry our hatchet with PP. Try and get to know him better. Listen to every smallest thing that he has to say and keep me updated...And yes! Mamaji mentioned, Ammi and Abbu are missing you a lot. I think, you should meet them once before we go abroad."

Miku's eyes lighted up at the mention of his Ammi. It had been real long...he missed her loving hug...the food she served with so much love in her eyes...

Chandni was in the kitchen finishing her last touches when Adi came running.

"Maami, I'll sleep with you tonight, you promised already!"

Chandni crouched to his level pulling his cheeks, "When did I, little rogue! You said it and never waited for an answer."

"No! You promised! You promised!...khou...khou" Aadi had a bout of coughing.

Chandni hugged him immediately in worry, "Aadi...Aadi are you OK? Here have some water, love! You can sleep with me, I won't say anything."

Miku opened his eyes and smiled, "Main toh majaak kar raha tha! (I was bluffing!)" He pulled Chandni's cheeks now, "But I shall sleep with you tonight!"

Chandni hugged him back. "Don't ever... ever bluff like that! Your CM told you once, didn't he? Why don't you listen to him?"

"I do, Maami. In most matters! But this is my trump card... How CM refused to listen to Naani about you earlier, I can do the same." Aadi shrugged.

"No Aadi, you can't! That was all different." Chandni remembered the days with sadness.

"Naani, it's not my fault. Don't scold me, Ok?" Advay put forward his defense the moment he entered. This was one room in the house where he could anytime speak out his heart's content. Yet his conscience made him turn away from her facing the window...as if she could hit at his back, if she wanted to...

"But I have not said anything, Chiku! I know it's not entirely your fault...Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajati! But now I don't want to get into the two of you... It's been enough! You must remember there are other matters needing our attention."

(A clap (clash) doesn't happen by single hand.)

Advay was taken aback by Naani's serious tone over her last words. He turned from the window towards her, "What is it Naani?"

"Chiku beta, perhaps your marriage relationship is occupying all your thinking time, and it's taking a toll on your mind too. But you must remember that you have other relations also."

"What are you saying, Naani?" Advay made Naani sit on the bed and he sat near her feet.

"I remember you had promised Pooja happiness during Diwali time...Have you given your promise another thought?"

"Naani, I booked the Europe trip so that she can relax herself and enjoy her time, her dream there. I also want her to start getting involved in company work to keep herself engaged..." He halted pondering over his words for a second, his mood grew contemplative, "...I know that something permanent has to be done but I am not sure what it is...I am unable to decide anything around that...It's not so easy, Naani. There's Aadi to consider." His voice was urging.

"I know, Chiku!" Naani consoled, "That's why I didn't pressurize you. But the girl is sad in her heart... which she doesn't deserve to be... you remember? She used to be the warm sunshine of our home when you both were in college."

Chiku smiled with the happy memories. "Yes Naani! How could I forget? The three of us were such a happy group!...The three musketeers!... What fun we used to have!"

Naani laughed too, "Yes, My Trimurti! You were always the brooding type but between the other two, there was never a day of boredom."

" Naani you must be having our photos together, right?" Enthusiasm overflowed from Advay's eyes as he remembered the third member of their group.

"Yes I do have! But I have locked them away for the time being. We both must think about her... Just wanted to remind you of that!"

"Yes Naani, I will."

When Advay returned back to his room, he was shocked to see Aadi in bed. Advay had been uncomfortable at the dinner but his anger had appeased a little and he had resolved on using the night to sort things out. But here it looked like, she didn't want to! Otherwise why would she invite Aadi in our room...of all days, today that too... Advay's temper was building inside.

"Aadi...Aadi!" Pooja came calling Aadi.

"Today, I am sleeping with Maami. She has said so!" Aadi looked pleadingly at his sweet CM making a Pleaase... Pretty please face.

"No you won't. Come, let's go to our room."

Advay's heart lifted a little... maybe, just maybe...

"It's Ok, Didi. Let him sleep here tonight." Chandni smilingly took Aadi's side.

Advay's face was calm but his brains burnt in anger. Bloody hell! If she likes it that way, fine by me!

He knew Aadi's insecurity around CM had grown lately. Two instances had already happened. When he had last hid from all and then again when Advay had suddenly left for Allahabad. 

Previously, Aadi could freely sleep any day with his CM. Advay could not reproach the sweet child for wanting to sleep with them now. As such, now he had no plans of reconciliation. All hose had been burnt by Chandni's nonchalance over the whole matter. 

"Are you sure Chandni? He suddenly sometimes wakes up in the night and then you'll be disturbed."

"It's absolutely Ok Di! You enjoy your peaceful sleep today. I'll take care of him." Chandni smiled lovingly, "Come on, Aadi. Your time to sleep off. Come on close your eyes."

"Story for me!"

As Chandni started narrating the story of the Beauty and the beast, Advay couldn't stand it any longer... she could have chosen any other story at the moment...He rushed to the bathroom and banged the door after him to vent off his anger. He leaned his hand against the wall, containing his anger inside and time lost its track.

"Bachaao! Bachaao!" There were sudden loud thumps on the door. ( help! Help!)

"Chandni!" In a flash, his eyes grew wide in panic and he rushed to open the door. Chandni pushed him back in and closed the door behind her.

"What happened? Why did you scream?"

"There was a dragon... Angry fire coming from his mouth... You know where?" She came close to him and touched his chest, "Here!"

She reached out and pressed her lips on his angry slit of lips.

"Chandni, stop it!" he was too angry to play any games.

"Oh Mere Saiyaan!" Chandu had her swag full on,  "Angry Angrier, angriest!"

She was taking her full chance as long as he was not physically pushing her away. 

She started opening the buttons of his shirt... which surprisingly yet not very surprisingly, he had kept on till now; his focus in bathroom being completely containing his anger.

She pushed him under the shower and started the shower on both of them...She started humming softly "Roothe roothe piya, manaau kaise?"

"What the hell are you trying?" Advay hissed through clenched teeth. Though his voice was low with awareness of Aadi sleeping out, the anger was far beyond the limit.

"Whaaattt?"  She jutted her lip out and then gave him a spicy smirk," I am just teaching you how to manage our love even when we are not alone." 

She stopped undressing him and pressed her lips on his chest.

"You believe you can behave the way you want to all the time?"

The cork had come off from the bottled up anger!

"I use you for only body pleasure... That's what you said earlier, that's what you think!"

No! She did feel remorse in her mind. Her insinuation earlier had come as an outburst of anger without much truth in it. She knew how she felt in her heart about his lovemaking. If it was a battle of love against anger, she would conquer it. With renewed determination, she pulled him closer stopping him from going away.

"Agar aisa karoge to main poore muhalle ko bol doongi ki Dev rakshash hai. (If you act like this, I'll tell the entire locality that Dev is a demon.)

"Don't you dare challenge me! I'll show you how demonic I can be!The volcano erupted.

Chandni's eyes widened in fear. 

There was no time to process his words. One minute she was staring incredulously up at him, the next she was gripped hard and pushed. The force of the contact propelled her until she felt the cold wall of the bathroom against the naked skin of her upper back. Advay collided with her, his hard body aligning with hers forcefully..

He was a man, unmistakably and unashamedly a virile male... that too now, a challenged angry alpha male... The heat and strength of him overwhelmed her as his large hand gripped the back of her neck and his other tugged her left thigh up wrapping round his hip, allowing him to push in between her legs...just right for him to release all his anger lava inside her.

His mouth crashed down on hers in a searing kiss...almost bruising. Within moments, she was divested of her clothes to give him full access... he thrust up into her deep and hard...leaving no space between their bodies or air between their skin... His pounding grew angrier and desperate...her back thumped against the wall...hard!...Again and again!

She winced with the hard plundering deep inside her... ...not that it hurt down in her core, rather it inflamed her; but it did hurt deep in her heart ...Her passions were struggling with her mind, urging her to think ...Instantly she realised, he had always been very careful with her...never ever had he taken her like this... releasing his anger in his hard blows deep...suddenly, she knew for sure...never ever had he used her just for body pleasure...she had brought this upon herself by her ill-placed accusation.

Advay grunted into the crook of her neck, his frustration in that simple movement making her heart swell with tenderness... My Man! I love him and he loves me. She moaned appreciatively at the sensation of being one with her beloved. Her hands immediately slid from his shoulders to his hips, and she pulled at his lower back to encourage him forward and take his release.  

He made a cacophony of animalistic noises and sounds... He desperately needed the release...He was so close to it but he couldn't cross it... He tried again but he couldn't... he couldn't release out all his anger... because... even in that angry state, his mind searched for her... she wasn't there with him to tip over together.

One look at her with eyes tightly closed to take his blows and he stopped suddenly. There was fear, there was pain yet there was love...her whole body showing her love for him... if he was the inferno of anger, she was the ocean of love ready to consume him, quench him, hold him inside her...

His anger dissipated in a moment...

"Chanduuu?" He gasped questioning her softly about her state.

"Aapke krodh mein bhi aapka pyaar hai. Mujhe aapka krodh bhi manjoor hai." Came out the very quiet, very determined, very loving voice. 

(Even in your anger, there is your love. I am ready to accept your anger).

It took a moment, but eventually the import of her words sliced through his aroused, frantic state. With their chests pressed so tightly together, he could feel her heart. He closed his eyes, as if entranced by its staccato rhythm. When he opened them again, most of the fire was gone.

He kissed her forehead softly and she felt her heart jump up in exaltation. Love had conquered over anger!

Within a moment everything changed. The desire her body had been harboring for him since forever took control of her. She clung to him, her hands digging into his back, her legs climbing his hips. Her lips parted on an exhalation of relief and he plunged his tongue inside her mouth to tease hers. The smell of him, the feel of his warm hands gripping her tight...it all overpowered her, making a throaty sound she couldn't control.

He started moving with a new fervor building the tempo back. As the passion throbbed in his veins, he dipped his tongue in the hollow at the base of her throat and Chandni's eyes closed. Their coupling was fast, perhaps the most intense physical connection they'd ever had. Soon they were exploding jointly into bliss, hearts racing and blood pumping, clutching one another and crying out. Then finally, finally, they collapsed into a tangle of flesh and limb in limpid satisfaction against the bathroom wall.

Their universe had found its rhythm back!

It happens in life, right? That your closest one, in spite of a long contact, suddenly some day, his character strikes you! Like how Chandu realised.

Ok! Something very important is going to happen in Allahabad. Let's tighten our seat belts!๐Ÿ˜‰

Naani Referring to a group of three, who were they? Where will this lead to? Keep reading, new track opening soon.

Chandu hadn't purposely planned it, but Advay thought so! Such things also happen in loved one's lives, right?

The last scene is so very reminiscent of Advay in promos and in the very first episodes... he does get angry but he saves her last minute... 

even now, after being married, he can't really hurt her in any way... and yes, he will never walk the path of pleasure seeking alone by himself... he needs his Chandu!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Apology for some pics, not coming perfect. Imagine the shower scene background to be their bathing room๐Ÿ˜‰. Huge, isn't it?๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you gals liked the chapter. Do hit Like button available just below.

binc0802 thumbnail
They both love each other very much. I love your Advay very much. He do everything in background and when time comes he tell to particular person about it whether it's Micku, Nani, Pooja, Chandni or his maasi. This Advay has every shade. Love the total update. Naani's punch is super๐Ÿ˜Š This time I love how Chandni understands herself about Advay and how she is trying to rectify the whole thing. Love you Neha for update.
Originally posted by: binc0802

They both love each other very much. I love your Advay very much. He do everything in background and when time comes he tell to particular person about it whether it's Micku, Nani, Pooja, Chandni or his maasi. This Advay has every shade. Love the total update. Naani's punch is super๐Ÿ˜Š This time I love how Chandni understands herself about Advay and how she is trying to rectify the whole thing. Love you Neha for update.

That's Advay! The way his character is. Remember, when he was feeding pigeons, he hadn't shared with Murli his plan, though Murli was his confidante.

When he whispered close in chandni's ears, you want to meet me again, you just don't know it... he threw the oil on her dupatta completely in background.

That time he had only one dark shade... now all his other facets are come out because chandni and miku are back in his life...yet as Chandni realises his core remains obsidian, dark and hard.

Love you back, Hima for your hearty participation in story... means a lot to me.