Ranveer Singh to get a profit share in Takht and '83?.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#1
Ranveer Singh to
get a profit share in
Takht and '83?.

Read the full article in below link,

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/ranveer-singh-get-profit-share-takht-83/

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

330

Users

2

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#2
Hello Ranveer's PR

I have been promoting his stardom relentlessly here on IF. I hope i get my share too. However, I don't wanna share loss. 😳

Regards

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 6 days ago

Ranveer Singh at the screening of Hunkkaar

Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 12 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 16 days ago

Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 months ago

Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...

https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".