I wonder where is Chinu's son, which Chacha Chachi got to enter the house again? Have they showed him yet. I think he was just a few years younger to samrat.
He is supposed to be Chacha Chachi's grand son
Page
of
1I wonder where is Chinu's son, which Chacha Chachi got to enter the house again? Have they showed him yet. I think he was just a few years younger to samrat.
He is supposed to be Chacha Chachi's grand son
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: love sharad M
sorry but its not a son its a daughter and if u wachted yesterday's epis Chachi said that she wants that her granddaughter marrie with Samrat 😆
Originally posted by: talkativetaurus
sanwak- well they were poor then .. they will wear any clothes... but the child lked like a girl didnt she? n i think her ears were pierced as well ..
Oh thanks a lot! good observation. otherwise I thought 1st they show a boy & then as per the demands of the show they convert the child to a girl