Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update deepti.. Loved it.. That makki proposed Madhu but she didn't accept it.. Good..Rk found out that m Madhu's mood is off after having chatting with each other both felt good, so cute.. This makki is planning something it seems.. Hope nothing happens to Rishbala.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz update next part soon.. Thanks for the pm :)
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb parts,
amazingly written,
loved it
Madhu a successful business woman ,Rk works in her company,
Rk is good at his work,
from his entry on-wards Mukund's behavior is weird and he is overly reacting and he seems like a greedy person he will use others for his own purpose be with Madhu's mom or with Madhu he is misusing their friendship,
Rohan and Sikky were after Madhu's company and business becoz of these kind of men Madhu has trust problems,
Robert is cute,
loved Ramp walk part,
who is behind malfunctioning guess it was Rohan or might be Mukund too,
Madhu is elder than Rk 2yrs didn't expected it,
Rishbala sorted everything what's happening b/w them and confessed their feelings,
Mukund is unaware of this if he got to know he would have done sth surely,
he proposed Madhu and even suggested about contract mrg but Madhu denied it,
on one side Rk is planning surprise for Madhu on the other side Mukund is planning sth big guess this time he will make Padmini to ask Madhu about the mrg,
continue soon

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot dear Varsha.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Superb update dear...Madhu didn't like mukund's proposal for marriage...The idiot mukund was planning something...

Madhu had doubt on mukund...Waiting for rishbala's meeting and rk's surprise...
Thanks for pm dear...

Thanks so much dear..
Sure will update soon..my pleasure Suji.😳
Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome update dear..

Loved it,
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon...
Thanks for the pm...:)

Thanks so much dear Annu..
So glad you loved it..sure.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

wonderful update! well written!  Mukund proposed and Madhu is upset! 

continue soon 

Thanks lots ..thanks for coming and reading. .sure dear.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srivalli.t

Awesome update!!

Loved it.

Thanks lots Sri dear..so happy you loved it.😳
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Awesome update deepti.. Loved it.. That makki proposed Madhu but she didn't accept it.. Good..Rk found out that m Madhu's mood is off after having chatting with each other both felt good, so cute.. This makki is planning something it seems.. Hope nothing happens to Rishbala.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz update next part soon.. Thanks for the pm :)

Thanks a lot dear ..yup she didn't accept it..sure..my pleasure Aishu.😳
RM14 thumbnail
Hello friends 🤗

hope you all are doing good ..❤️

thanks a lot for giving constant support to this story..⭐️
and pls cont. to give further too..i know I am late in posting part but for some or the other reason I get late..i am extremely sorry for keep you all waiting..
here posting part 11 of this story..
hope you like it too..

read ..hit likes and don't forget to give your precious feedback..
it means a lot. 😳

scroll down for update in next post.😃
RM14 thumbnail

Rk was thinking and thinking about the surprise when he got msg from Madhu that he has to arrange a meeting for some new clients.Meeting will be held tomorrow and she msgd other details too to Rk.

Rk smiled and saw Madhu's pic in his mobile and saluted and said "OK Ma'am " and thanks a lot.

~~~~0~~~~

Next day when Madhu went to the meeting venue ..she saw that no one was there ? she saw Rk than and relieved.Rk came to take Madhu from enterence.

"Hi Madhu ! OMG! you are looking absolutely stunning!! though I have seen you in various styles but in saree you look ravishing ..that's why I like saree the most in Indian dresses.

Madhu blushed and said "Thanks for the compliment Rk ..well that's true ..i also love to wear sarees as well and I found it most fav among Indian dresses too so same pinch.

"Same pinch " he smiled too..

"And when you said ..i should wear saree only on this occasion than I was like ..okay ..i will wear it for sure ..and more for you rather than meeting.

"That's so kind of you Mam "he took a bow ..

"Aww ..pls Rk ..don't do this..you know na what it means if you say something to me..i never thought, I would be this much concerned about your words ..and what ever you said to me..

He hold her hand and pressed it gently ..and with all the love..

"Same here ..your every word is precious for me ..

He embraced her from side..

Suddenly she came in senses like what is happening ? where is the meeting and clients ?

She asked Rk about meeting ..

"Madhubala ji..meeting is over now ..deal is signed.

"What you just said ? meeting is over now ? so I am late ?  but no ..let me check time ..i am not late ..

And the time you have given is not over yet ..so how come ..i mean.. how can ..Rk would you ...

"Relax relax Madhu ..i will explain everything ..first come in pls ..

They went behind the meeting venue where the place was decorated b'fully.

Madhu was so surprised to see the awesomely decorated place ..just like the way she love it to be..she has no clue how Rk did it and how he ended up meeting this early ? what's going on ? but if on one hand she was thinking about this all ..on other hand,she wanted to go with the flow..she was loving the way everything was falling in place ..Rk ..his charm..she was being pulled off by his charm no matter how much she wanted to think practically and since last meeting of theirs ..she has built lot of trust on him ..

Same was with Rk ..he wanted to surprise her and he wanted to please her ..he was affected in every way by her ..her charm ..no body can ignore her ..he was so scared when the song lyrics thing happened and she got angry ..he wanted to explain and he wanted to end this messed up situation ..he found her more b'ful when she smiles and to make her keep smiling ..he could do anything..and right now she was smiling and she was grinning ..he could see..her multihued eyes ..her crimpson red face glowing ..

He could not stop himself and came near her ..grabbed her from waist and she got shivered ..

"You okay!!he whispered in her ear..she nodded in yes and turned around and put her arms around his neck ..

"I am totally surprised Rk !! and overwhelmed too..you are ..its just ..just mindblowing ..you are just amazing..

"I wanted to see this ..this beaming face of yours ..i want you to keep smile always.

"You make me feel special always ..thanks for everything ..

They were so close ..they could feel each other's breathe on their faces..

"I am smiling ..see..but pls can you tell me how it all happened?

"Okay ..so the thing is that ..

He tightened the grip on her waist and told her that how he managed the meeting and deal with clients..

With some of office staff..the officials will meet them tomorrow again in office and more formalities will be done there..then she can meet them..he planned this surprise coz she will defo come for meeting unaware of all this and  when she will come for meeting ..she will find this instead of meeting and so he will be successful in doing something special for her..

"I am overwhelmed ..i just can't explain what I am feeling right now! truly this is so far the best surprise of my life ..memorable one..

And she hugged him tightly ..

"More surprises are there for you ma'am ..i can see it in your eyes ..how much you are happy..

You just keep giving me chances and I will showered surprises on you ..and for now ..see this ..

They parted and than he  clapped and waiter came with a cake..

Madhu eyes gone widened seeing that ..Rk put knife in her hand and she hold his hand too and they both cut the cake and made each other eat the cake ..she asked why this cake? Just for celebration or any other special thing behind it?

"I must say my boss is really damn smart ..she very well knows that Rk has planned everything specially.

Madhu acted like she agree with this and laughed than ..Rk too joined her.

"Yes yes ..actually there is something special in this too..Valentine week has been started and so this is the starting ..let's start celebrations  with this cake first haan..he put some cream from the cake and applied it on her nose..she had no idea as to what he is doing ..she got it than and she also did the same..and both laughed seeing each other faces ..than both clicked a selfie and he than wiped the cream with his hands and his fingers brushed on her  lips than..making her blushing more..

"My boss is blushing ahaan!!

She hitted him playfully..and he embraced her again ..

"Oouch my boss is hitting me too..and he winked at her ..and both laughed ..

They were enjoying every moment in each other's company.Rk didn't gave any hint to staff only few members knew it who were trustworthy ..esp who were not close to Mukund.He didn't wanted to spoil their meeting.

~~~~0~~~~

They talked for a while ..and than  Rk asked for music and music started ..firstly the song played were their fav "Hontho se choo lo tumand they began to dance over it ..slowly slowly ..in each other arms.

Both were feeling so differently ..like they were in other world..and as if the time was just stopped.

They were moving with the music..they lost in each other.Rk tugged her hair strands behind her ear..and lifted her face up ..he was looking at her lovingly..and she blushed..seemed like Rk has planned everything ..the songs kept changing and they were all the same which they discussed before..and Rk applied it here..she is all the way more touched by this..

She just closed her eyes and kept her face on his shoulder..and he hugged her sideways..

"Rk you knew all songs ..

"You only told na ..baato baato main tumne hi toh share kiya ..he smiled.

Madhu was shocked like she herself told him and he remembered them all..she hold his hand.

"I guess today my day is very good..she smiled it too.

"Hey my day is good too na..same here..you are with me ..what more I can want than an uninterrupted

Meeting with you ..

"Aww ..ya we wanted to talk peacefully and all happened quiet instantly that we didn't get time to even let sink in ..

"Yeah you are right ..well we have lots of work but trust me ..whether one try to do something wrong even ..we will make sure that "Head to Toewill be in top most companies in fashion world..

And also we will take care of who is going to ruin or can ruin or can harm this company.Rk said deeply and with same tone ..like Madhu was understanding It too ..she said deeply too..

"Rk I like how you involve us in everything ..hmm..ya that's true ..we will  make sure.

"Its all about us now  he pressed her hand like was assuring her.

Madhu kept her other hand on his hand..and it was clear on her face ..how much she was touched.

~~~~0~~~~

They took lunch than and both were so happy enjoying each other's company.

Rk said "Hey Madhu ..time for more surprises ..here are some of the gifts..

Take it ..first as "Happy Rose day !! " he gifted her a bouquet of red roses ..and when he saw.. her eyes got widened seeing that ..he became so happy.

"Rk ..i just ..

"No need to say anything ..just wait and watch..

Than he went on his knees and propose her ..just like  a prince and princess they were looking..

"Happy propose day Madhu ..and pls do consider my proposal..both laughed..

She was blushing and blushing and seeing this side of Rk ..she was very much surprised..

Than he gave her a big choclate bar and ask her to take a bite..and said

"Happy choclate day!!

After than..Rk gifted her a big teddy and both clicked selfie too with it..

"Happy Teddy Day!!he said ..

Than he hold her hand and saidI am doing all this on one day rather than saying it every day..coz I think ..now I can't wait more to say my  heart's feelings..and I promise you that in whatever condition ..you will fine me around you ..will be there for you always.

A tear rolled down from her eyes and he wiped her tears..

"No need of tears in your life now ..except for happy tears..and she smiled at that.

He hugged her tightly and suddenly saidHappy hug day !! "

She reciprocated too..

He said "Now comes "Happy kiss day but I guess ..we will keep it aside ..and that we will celebrate later ..what say ?he was looking in her eyes..but now Madhu took initiative and kissed his cheek ..and turn her face around ..

"Madhu !!

"So ..only you can celebrate every day haan..i can't ?

He again hugged her from back and whispered in her earYou trust me that's why you did that..i will never forget that.

Happy Valentine's day Madhu..and he brushed his cheeks with hers softly and parted ..

"Same to you for all days and Happy Valentine's Day Rk..

They hold each other's hands and have an eyelock ..

"My kiss is left for some other time..remember ..

"Now stop about kis  o/w I will start wishing you the rest of the days..Kick day ..slap day ..punch day..she said naughtily.

"Hmm that's the thing ..well you are the boss ..so I have to obey..

O/w also you are very obedient ..she smiled..

"Btw ..i can't say how much I enjoyed this time ..its unforgettable ..its cherishable ..i am short of words Rk ..you know ..you really impressed me in first meeting but now I am clean bowled ..

"And I was clean bowled in first meeting ..hehe..

"Shut up ..you are kidding..

"No I am not kidding..really..

"Yeah I remember that you were saying about my beauty and all..

"And I will repeat it now too..you see..if you take proper care na ..you will be a super model than..

He opened her bun and let her hair fall upon her shoulders..her face became red..

"I am saying the truth..your beauty is hidden ..but you will see..when you will be out of this work load ..i will make sure that you will get proper time for yourself.

"Accha ..

"Jee haan..

Her phone rang than ..she got busy on that ..after that Madhu said

"So now my turn..you have given me immense happiness and now I will also give you something..

"A seminar is going to happen next week ..we both will go there..just you and me ..we will work for betterment of company plus we will get time to know more about each other..as in I know we will not get much time spare..or for roaming..but atleast we will be together so we will be happy spending time together whether while doing work.

"Wow ..that's great ..that's the super return gift Mam ..he took a bow..

"Rk..

"No seriously ..i am so happy ..i will started packing my bags ..yayy!..finally some time with you other than busy schedule of office..i just loved it.

"So our first valentine was pretty good nah!!

"Yeah Rk..it was amazing.

Both drove back to home than.

~~~~0~~~~~

Thanks friends. ❤️
Deepti.😳