Mujhse Dosti Karoge - did you like the movie?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

6.5k

Users

17

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#11
shit movie, never liked it.
PPNAEYPBOQRT4RLZ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12
I watched it when I was in 6th grade. Only good thing about the movie was songs but the movie was super boring. The story was nothing special, it was like 10 other love triangle movies.
Edited by mira30 - 7 years ago
Chocolate-Lover thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#13
It's such a guilty pleasure for me. Like its so melodramatic that it's not even funny. I will say I didn't buy the romance between Pooja and Raj. Heck, Raj was a jerkwad to begin with. Tina is a shallow wannabe Barbie and Pooja as sweet as she seemed, freakin' tricked a guy into thinking she was someone else. Also, I love Hrithik but I don't miss his acting from this, MPKDH, Yaadein, Aap Mujhe whatever days. At least the songs are classic. Though I do admit, I still watch the movie sometimes if I'm really bored and I need a good laugh.
bashful_moon thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#14
It is cringefest...

Kareena was OTT. Rani wept for almost half of the movie. Hrithik was good, albeit OTT in some parts.

It is true that Kareena and Hrithik are good actors individually but together they bring out the worst in each other.




Edited by bashful_moon - 7 years ago
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#15
HR Rani was such misfit. I loved the songs though. Jaane dil mein kab se hai tu. And the end antakshari. I used to love this movie and have watched it so many times it's unbelievable.
diasingh2 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#16


MDK is still way better than Main Prem Ki Deewani Hun. That movie was just embarrassingly bad, even for an early 2000 movie.
I remember how badly it was trolled. Lol trolling was not even a thing back then.😆😆

At least I can sit through a MDK re-watch on TV.

MDK failed because of

-- bizarre plot
-- Hrithik-Kareena's OTT acting
-- Supporting cast's overacting
-- poor climax/conclusion

Only actor who did not overact in the film was Rani, that's why she seemed like a misfit in the film.
Though, I liked the songs and cinematography of MDK.


Edited by diasingh2 - 7 years ago
irene_c thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#17
I absolutely loved this movie and the songs too

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 4 months ago

So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 3 years ago

Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 6 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 18 days ago

Daayra movie Reviews and box office Collection.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".