Continue soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
hi friends hope you all are fine back with an early update

Enjoy reading

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 7

Raman looks at neelu and says: okay.. he goes back to his room. He was not getting what should he do because he never imagined his life like this.

Other side Ishita was lost in thoughts that bhallas has comeback. Toshi jee comes inside the room and calls out her name making Ishita looks at her.

Ishita felt a sudden anger towards her toshi jee walks inside and asks: puttar how are you

Ishita: apko Kiya mummy jee 

Toshi jee: I care for you puttar you are carrying my Aman baby

Ishita: ye khayal tab Kahan tha jab Muje AP akela choor gayi thi agar Raman Muje waqt pay hospital na lay jaate to pata nhe Kiya hojata

Toshi jee: isiley to tujhe choor kar gayi thi taky Raman tujhe wapis bula lay aur phr humain bhi dekh Sab wesa hi hua jaise meine Socha tha

Ishita looks disgustingly at her mother in law and says: Muje neend arahi hai. She lays down and closes her eyes pretending to be asleep toshi jee goes back.

Raman was sitting in bar drinking alcohol thinking about the sudden changes in his life. Another man comes and sit beside Raman and start talking to Raman he was drunk

Vijay: hello Mera naam Vijay hai. 

Raman gives a whatever look and was about to get up but Vijay stops him and says: hey listen bro

Raman: sorry??

Vijay: just 10 minutes I want a suggestion from you

Raman: suggestion

Vijay: yes because you are stranger you will not judge me and will give an unbiased opinion

Raman: okay ask

Vijay: I love someone else although I am married. I am tired of lying I want to live my life with my love. 

Raman: sach bolo. Tell your truth.

Vijay: she will hate me 

Raman: yehi acha hoga because you can't love her

Vijay: okay. Thanks bro

Raman: hey will you give me an advice

Vijay nods

Raman: look due to some condition and circumstances I can't divorce my wife till some period of time. Should I tell her about condition...

Vijay: same your advice man go and tell her truth.

Saying this he gets up and leaves while Raman was pondering over the same and thinks: no I can't tell her truth because I am planning to kick bhallas out of the house agar Ishita ko dada ki will Kay baare mein pata chala to in Sab ko pata chal Jaye ga I don't want them to get single penny from my dada property.

His eyes were filled with hatred and says: I will make their life hell that they will themselves leave from bhalla house

Next day Raman was hell busy because all the responsibility was on his head like this two days passed Raman ignores bhallas presence while Ishita too didn't came out of the room to avoid bhallas and waiting that her health get better so that she will travel back to her parents 

Raman working in his room he hears knock he looks on and finds Ishita standing there he gets up and asks: what happened Ishita are you alright? Kuch chahiye tumhain upar kiyon agayi Muje bula leti

Ishita: do din hogaye Hain ab mein theek Hoon AP kab Muje appa Amma Kay pass lay kar jaingy

Raman looks at Ishita 

Ishita: jawab dain.

Raman: you are not going anywhere he declares.

Ishita looks shocked at Raman and asks : may I know why

Raman: you are my wife you are not going anywhere till I want.

Ishita : ye mehrbani kiyon phele khud Sab ko Ghar say nikal Diya phr pehly maa papa ko Ghar lay aye aur ab Muje apni biwi accept kar rahy Hain

Raman: I am not answerable to anyone Ishita you go and have rest

Ishita: Muje jawab chahiye.

Raman doesn't pay need to her and leaves the room while Ishita was totally clueless about everything

It was late night when Raman return from office while Ishita was waiting for him. Raman looks at Ishita and says: why you are awake

Ishita: I don't want to keep any relation with you give me divorce so that we both move on in our life 

Raman glares at her and says: soon I will fulfill your demand but not now . You are not going anywhere

Ishita: why

Raman: Meri marzi now like a good girl go and sleep you need lot of rest for yourself and your baby

Ishita glares at him and leaves while Raman too goes in his room. Ishita was thinking why Raman is not letting  her go she wants to go away she didn't want to live here or to get attach with this new relation because she know there is no chance that she and Raman will become one ever.

She plans to go away, she prepared a small bag and was thinking about money with which she can travel back to her home. She remembers that ram has given her a bundle of notes when he has visited their house.

She takes out the money and sigh in relief thinking that now she will move away from bhalla house.

It was very early morning everyone was sleeping peacefully she takes out her bag and start sneakily moving out of the house otherside Raman woke up feeling thristy he gulps the glass of water and looks at the open window he gets up and was about to close window his eyes widen in shock as he sees Ishita settling in taxi and leaving holding bag 

He shouts : Ishita... 

But taxi zooms out Raman rushes outside and start his car to follow taxi but to his bad luck he missed the track of taxi. He hits the steering in frustration. 

Raman: relax Raman relax. You have to think where Ishita will leave.. she wanted to go back to her parents. Bus ya train ki hogi.. first Kahan gayi hogi bus station ya railway station..

He start driving towards railway station. He was driving fastly as streets were empty due to early morning he reaches the railway station and sees Ishita walking inside the station he hurriedly parks his car and runs behind Ishita. He shouts her name.: Ishita. ..

Ishita turns and finds Raman coming towards her while train loud noise makes her realize that train is about to leave. She start taking fast steps to reach the platform.

Raman: Ishita.. listen to me.. stop.. I said stop Ishita 

He was screaming while Ishita was moving fastly suddenly she looses her balance and closes her eyes in fear thinking she is fall down but at right time Raman holds her preventing her from falling.

Ishita opens her eyes and sees herself in Raman arms. She wriggles out of his arms but Raman didn't care and scoop her in his arms. 

Train whistle the last and start moving Ishita looks at train leaving she says: leave me train ja rahi I want to go to my parents place.

Raman gives her a really glare and says: no sweety you are going back to my house.

Ishita hits his chest while Raman sign the coolie to take Ishita bag and follow him coolie gives a look to Raman while Raman says: what?? She is my wife naraz ho kar mayky ja rahi thi it's my duty to manofy her na

Ishita gives a glare to Raman while coolie smiles and start following Raman. Raman makes Ishita settle in car and lock it thinking that Ishita will again run away. He gives coolie the money and start driving car towards bhalla mansion.

Raman: ye Kiya stunt tha Ishita

Ishita: why you are doing this. You only wanted this na that I leave from your life phr kiya problem hai

Raman: tum problem ho

Ishita: Matlab

Raman: dekho Ishita I am telling you na I will give you divorce but not now

Ishita: phr kab raman

Raman doesn't reply her and focused on driving Ishita Huff's in anger as he didn't answered her.

Raman stops the car in porch of bhalla mansion and says: Ishita.. see I will divorce you after 5 years...

Ishita looks shocked

Raman: it's because of dada will. Condition hai Kay jab Tak tumhara baby 5 years kq nhe ho jata I can't give you divorce aur bhi bohat condition Hain. Lagta hai dada ne full proof planning ki thi.

Ishita : I can't believe it

Raman gives her the red file from back seat which contains will and says: read it. Ishita takes the file and read it and says: to Ap Muje divorce Isley nhe de rahy Hain

Raman nods and says: dekho I don't have problem with you we will live in this house as stranger. But please don't tell all this to that om bhalla and their family.

Ishita : Mera bacha

Raman: I will give him my name because dada wanted this I don't know you  will like this or not

Ishita: Kiya Fark padta hai Aman ka naam Mily ja AP ja usy kabhi baap ka pyaar nhe milay ga.

Saying this she comes out the car and moves inside the mansion while tears were flowing from her eyes she remembers that when she has met ram at hospital he has assured her that he will make sure that Raman accept her and her baby.

Ishita: ye acha nhe Kiya apne bohat zulm Kiya ha apne ram uncle muje aur mere bachy ko iss rishte mein bandh kar.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comment and response and don't forget to hit like also
Edited by ishrasoul - 5 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing 
Thanks For The PM 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail