Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome story read one in go
Hey i just come know your store its really amazing the way you have describe khushi and her thought regarding celebrity crush and reality its really good and for sure real . looking forward to read more. Pls continue soon.👏
Originally posted by coderlady

Only a foodie like Khushi would name a hot guy Malai Kofta.
True!. Khushi and dreaming of Arnav in her own fantasy world
Originally posted by MyheartbeaASR

Hey i just come know your store its really amazing the way you have describe khushi and her thought regarding celebrity crush and reality its really good and for sure real . looking forward to read more. Pls continue soon. 👏

Thankyou so muchhh . I was on vacation, now back to Arnav and Khushi . Will update story soon. Thankyou for reading and commenting on story line.:)
Originally posted by raki

Awesome story read one in go
Thanku so much :)
Originally posted by Vandy_KD

Thankyou so muchhh . I was on vacation, now back to Arnav and Khushi . Will update story soon. Thankyou for reading and commenting on story line.:)
. Waiting for the update 😊

Chapter 6

Dil se Dil tak

"Aakash main ho rahe hai kaise ishare, kya dekhkar aaj itne khush chand sitare. Tum kya jaano , mohabbat kya hai..na tumko pata , na humko pata, Dil sai Dil milne ka koi to karna hoga

It was a sleepless night for khushi, she kept tossing and turning on bed. She checks the time, it was 5 am. Her eyes were observing the rotations of fan, but her mind was encapsulating the thoughts on Aman Verma. What should I talk with him; what if he says yes, Will my decision affect my career?, AM I really ready for marriage? She turns on her left and opens the FB app and views his profile again. Zooms his photo and then slides to other pics of him from his photo album. She closed the FB and opened Watsapp . She hadn't checked her watsapp messages since last evening. She causally checked all unwanted group messages. There was also a message from payal late night-  "What's up darling? You called up so late? Sorry I was busy.;) Khushi smirk as she was texting her back.

"Guess what might have happened yesterday. So happyyy. The day ended with full of surprises. And know what -Today I am going to meet a guy marriage proposal! Complete details in office. See you on Monday.

After texting her, she opened the profile of Arnav again. Wide smile appeared on her face which soon turned to a naughty one. She dialled his number. "Khushi, socho, subah subah neend mai uski awaaj kaise hogi? She went inside the blanket. She was biting her lips.

"Calling Malai Kofta. On the 7th ring, a voice echoed in her ears.

"Hello  Khushi was holding her lips tights not to even utter a word. His voice too low , as if he took the call from his deep sleep

"Hello? khushi was biting her finger as he asked in rich baritone and suddenly she hears a beep sound. The call got cut.

"Enough Khushi, He should not check from CallerApp, identify and block you. Phir ye bhi enjoy nahi karpayegi. She checks the time again it was 5:30. She turns to her right and sees her akka was still in deep sleep. She gets up and goes inside the kitchen. Tea was already kept on stove. She goes out and finds her amma was drawing big rangoli in-front of main door. She goes inside the bedroom to check on her Dad. He was awake, she caresses his hand and tells him she has agreed for the marriage proposal, but she is not 100% ready.

"100% koi ready nahi hota beta, we need to do certain adjustments in life as situation prevails, and that's how life is. But if you don't like the guy, no one will force you to marry, but at-least we have to start this process. She makes a face. Her mom comes in the room and hugs her for agreeing and respecting their decision.

"We had invited them for breakfast. Go take head bath and wear that new orange colour saree. Don't prepare anything in kitchen today Her mother tells.

"For breakfast? SO soon? You guys were confident na, I will say yes for sure?. Khushi makes a face, to which her mother cups her face and nodes.

"The guy is leaving Bangalore today itself. They were very much interested in your profile. So they asked if we are ok for early morning meet. Now get ready soon. I will wake up sheetal. From last night she is not talking to us properly.

"Offcouse she is the only one who understand me and who supports my decision. Isliye naraz hai aap logo sai She gave sad look and walk out of the room. She saw that buaji was doing something into her mobile. She stands near to her, peeps into her screen and suddenly her eyes lit up.

"buaji, Please give your mobile. I have something important task.

"kyu? buaji asks keeping one hand on her waist and raising her eyebrows.

"Arey kaam tha. Dijiye na She takes her mobile and goes inside bathroom and dials Arnav number. No one was receiving at the other end. "Idiot!. She murmurs.

She soon got freshened up and notices that her akka was not responding properly. "Akka, why you are upset with me, what have I done? aise gumsum na ho. Khushi holds her sister hand and question expressively.

Sheetal makes khushi to sit on bed "Khushi , I was not smart like you, I was not working and I believed marriage is the last destination in girls life, so was eager to marry. But I realized soon enough it is not the end of life's destination but beginning of another challenging life. I repent on being getting married so early. But khushi, look at you. You are at peak of your career. Why you have to agree so soon. I want you to enjoy your life. Do all the things which you cannot dream of doing after marriage.

"Akka. I understand your point. But you saw na how amma was crying. And I can't see her crying like that. I will never give up my job at any cost.  And I promise I won't take any decision in hurry. Waise akka, abhi kaha meri shaadi hui hai. Socho agar usnai muje reject kar diya to?

"Koi pagal hi hoga jo reject karega tuje

"kiya to hai ..Arnav singh raijyada nai !!!.   I give him flying kiss daily and he does not even return me back she makes a puppy face and then smile.

"Khushi !! tu aur tera Arnav. Pagal bilkul. By the way whom did you meet yesterday?

"Oh shit. How can I forget?  I haven't told you the real interesting news " she explains in brief about her encounter with Arnav.  Sheetal was surprised, shocked and tells her how lucky she is to have met ARnav and that too getting caressed by him.

"Think khushi, how lucky those girls will be who will be in his life. They might live life of princess

"lavanaya is that lucky girl akka. She is his cyurrent Gf. Pata nahi kya dekha hai usmai. Show off attitude wali..She doesn't suit to my Arnav.

"Arnav  and lavanay ko chodo, Did you see the guy's profile who is coming today. As sheetal ask khushi, she grabs her mobile from bed to show aman verma's photo. She was surprised to see miscall from an unknown number so early in the morning.

Arnav loves his early morning sleep. Late night shooting routines has changed his sleeping patterns. He was used to sleeping late. But comparatively he slept bit early yesterday, As soon as model left, he dozed off. He was in deep sleep when his phone started ringing. He picks from side table .It was unknown number

"Hello?' He did not hear anyone speaking

Hello?  No one spoke at the other end. He got irritated. He cut the call. He tossed and slept on his stomach, grabbed the pillow which was kept at other side of the bed and covered on his head. Early morning call had disturbed his sleep. He was trying hard to sleep but was not able to. He checked the time it was still 5:30.

"Shit man. In spite of repeatedly changing his sleeping position, he was still not able to sleep. He took his mobile and scanned through the news headlines. He then got up and raised the window curtains. It was early dawn with foggy weather. Window overlooked the widespread neem tree which was standing proudly. Being Sunday, IT Street was looking empty. He tried to recollect when he last woke up so early.  He thought to hit the road and enjoy the Bangalore weather. He changed to his active wear. Plugs his music player and goes out. Being in entertainment industry it was important of him to hit the gym daily to keep himself fit and fab. So he carried his tracks in his every trip. But today, he felt to run in open air instead of using the hotel gym

Khushi suspects the unknown number may be from onsite colleague. She quickly opened her office outlook. There were few unread mails. She read one specific message from onsite delivery team, mentioning that the code fix provided by her is not working in older version of browser. She sends message to his colleague and assures him that she will soon go to office and provide a fix. He replies back sooner than she expected.

"Why don't you request for laptop. It must be tough for you go to office on weekends too

"It's only for Leads and above, I will try to request him this time. Thanks!

"Ok. Try to send a patch before 10 IST.

"I will give asap She replies back.

Amma , I need to go to office to fix some urgent issue. I will come back soon.

"Arey Sunday ke din bhi office? Buaji come inside. Khushi explain about the situation and her need to go to office. She assures them that it may maximum take 2 hours and she will be back soon before 9.  Her mother then warns her to come soon and not let her down.

"Don't worry amma, I will come soon, get ready like princess .ok? now smile? She pulls her cheeks.

"What if she comes late. Its better she wears saree and go. Even if she comes bit late, it will be easy for her to quickly freshen up. Khushi relented, but her family members thought it would be best. Her sister then suggested she can touch up after coming up

"Uff buaji. I just have half an hour of work. I will come soon and wear. Aise treat kar rahe ho jaise ki aaj hi baraat aa rahi hai "

"Na na...book a cab, and wear a saree.  If you happen to come bit late, at-least the guy's family will see you in saree.  1st impression should always be good

She takes the shower and wears a orange colour chiffon saree. She puts up orange bindi, matching bangles and jhumka, She gives flying kiss to herself on seeing the mirror. "Kaash khushi, tuje Arnav aise dekhta.Mr Arnab singh raijyada ...aap bheosh(faint) ho jaate.

Her sister suggested taking a cab, so that she can reach early. She took the cab and in nearly 20mins she reached near the office road. She told the cab driver not to take U turn and instead decided to cross the road and go. Since it was Sunday roads were empty. She crossed with full speed was now thinking on the issue she should fix. She mentally gave herself warning.

"Work is priority khushi. You need to concentrate on it hard. Itna kaam chor mat ho. Kal agar  ache sai kiya ho to ye aaj naubat nahi aati. No more arnav or aman , no one. Concentrate only on work. Uff and she suddenly bumped into one which she least expected to be seen

"Oouchhh She was above to slip when Arnav embrace khushi in his arms.

"I am so sorry. I didnottt.. She was hell shocked!. Her Mouth wide open.

He himself was shocked. He was looking straight into her eyes. He did not imagine he would meet khushi again. She was bewitching. Arnav did not utter anything as if someone has cast a spell on him. In her purity, in her originality, the very fact that she was herself was making her look more adorable.

He was sweating hard. She was fresh and glowing with wet hairs. His lean, perfectly muscular physique worth spansalivating over, but there's no way the average person could look that good after breaking a sweat she thought. He noticed her earring was above to fall.

And then the question from Khushi piqued him.

"Are you following me by any chance?

"Whaaat!

He releases her from his grip and both face each other.

"Holy Man. Why did not I guess the same?. Are you actually following me Ms Khushi? Arnav taunts her to which khushi was feeling happy and surprise that he remember her name.

"Excuse me Sir. By the way what did you tell your name?  Leave it. Can you see this tag. Office tag? VR Associates " and she points towards the company

She raise her eyebrows and waves her fingers towards the company board. His eyes closely watching her moves, now look towards VR associates building.

"Yeah! Only a girl like you can go to office in Saree and on Sunday!,

"Girl like me? What do you mean!. Excuse me Mr!>

"Arnav singh raijyada  He felt livid

"Whatever. I have production issue to fix and there was some family function. So Iam in this costume...she was blabbering. She was not able to complete her sentence. He was looking dam hot, his hairs wet and those eyes which were directly inspecting her. She could not control herself. She was suddenly feeling nervous, not able to do any eye movement and she ran inside building holding her saree. Confused ARnav was looking towards the way she ran.

"Funny!  He wanted to check for her inside company premises, but ARnav was arnav.

"Will you want to go behind some stupid girl?. Be on track! "  He continued back towards his hotel.

She was breathing heavily when she sat on to her desk. She drank a bottle full of water. She rested her head on the table.

"Why my life is becoming so filmy in last 48hours. Hey devi ma...Nothing more surprises. Make it smooth or else I will go mad After few minutes, she folds her fists and decide to work on the issue, promising herself not to think about arnav .

She checks the code into server and replies to all emails and finally book a cab back to home

When khushi finally reached home, she saw at the door steps 2 new sandals."Lagta hai aa gaye wo log. Hey bhagwan. She knocks the door and was welcomed by all.

"She is khushi, our daughter Buaji introduces khushi. She does Namaste and look towards the elderly female lady in her 50's and to the guy sitting next to her. She started scanning in that quick look. "Aunty is fashionable, Mr Aman verma smart. But what it is--he is just sitting so close to her. Mamma's boy pakka. Thode centimeter ka  to gap rakhta

"Sorry, I went to off. Khushi was trying to tell them that she was coming from office when buaji cut short her.

"Back from  temple.  Khushi, we were saying the same to them, you went to temple. ", khushi gave a surprising look at her buaji

"She goes to temple every weekend on saree?. AMan's mother asked. Only khushi was feeling the heat inside seeing the lady smiling

"Haso mat aunty. jhoot bol rahe hai ye sab. she was looking into ladies eyes and saying in her mind.

"wah beti. I am so impressed. Or else today's women just keep telling about only career career. Aman looked at khushi and khushi looked at him and both smiled. She went inside the room. They were later served hot idly wada sambar, gulab jamun. Khushi was then asked to bring coffee for all. It was while having coffee, that AMan's mother asked if khushi and his son can talk for few minutes in private. Everyone agreed that its important that both have to know each other. Khushi went inside her room. Aman Verma followed her to her room

"Hi He looked around the room and was knocked for six. There were posters of ARnav singh raijyada neatly hanged on one side of the wall. khushi followed his eyes directions "Actually Iam huge fan of

"Arnav singh raijyada He replies back

"haan. Kya baat hai. Aapko pata hai.. He is superb actor na. Mindblowing. I never miss his serial.

She went on to explain about him for full 5mins in full josh, till she realized she was talking too much about him. He changed topic. They discussed about her job, likes and dislikes. They began with some casual discussions about themselves. He was so charming, she felt. Also, well behaved and well mannered. She was really impressed.

"You are very interesting and funny. It was nice meeting  Khushi" he brings his hand forward

She does Namaste folding her hand. "Internesting and funny? Cartoon hoon kya she murmers.

"Did you tell something he asks to which she just nodes no. He pause for moment before going out.

"I really liked you. If you are ok with this relation going head, then I will like to do a skype call after reaching states so that we can know more about each other before proceeding. I am leaving today. Hope to talk to you soon.

After reaching the hotel room, he opened his fist which he was holding for long time. He had picked her earring which was falling down.. He closed his eyes. "How dare she says, she hasn't identified me. I am sure she is lying. This has never happened to me. No Arnav. It's just mild infatuation. Get over it. How could you become so weak? "Enough arnav He throws the earring in the room corner.

Arnav checks his mobile which he had left on the table. There was one miscall from an unknown number and 1 miscall from his dad and one from his sister Anjali . He ignores to call back the unknown number. He calls anjali , but her number was switchedoff. "Looks like she has boarded the flight. He calls the hotel service and orders his breakfast-Sandwich and dark coffee.

He calls his Dad. After a few minute of brief talk, he cut the call.  He checked the time as he has to leave for airport soon. He goes to take shower. He sets his hair post shower, apply deodorant, and puts up his jeans and tee for airport travel. He packs his belonging. He took out his wallet kept on table, put on his goggles and went out. The hotel had already arranged a Mercedes to drop off him to airport.

After the guys family left, she came out in living room.

"Kya hua Khushi..Pasand aaya? Kaisa laga? Her sister, amma and buaji everyone attacked with a question and was looking for an answer.

After passing out the security check, Arnav went to book section lobby. He was just glancing at the magazines, when he was tapped by someone. He looked back.

"Arnav ?

"What a surprise!!. Aman Verma!! ?" Arnav removed his goggles and was genuinely happy

"Dude!. After such long time yar! Both hug each other

Person1:   "Did you receive the photo?

Person2: "Yes. Your amount will be transferred.

Person1: "Do you want me to gun down in Page 3 headlines?

Person2 : "No !, Not till I say. Arnav is smart enough.

Hi Friends.

Do let me know how it was. Boring , Interesting, any suggestions, improvements? :), I will be happy to read your comments negative/positive

Thank you for reading

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
Aman and Arnav know each other. This will be interesting.
Khushi surely leaving a impact on Arnav by her lies . Arnav Aman know each other OMG.
SO khusi liked aman verma n vice versa n are willing to proceed but i think after her picture will be on page 3 his family will break the alliance as they won't like their future daughter in law linked with some hero.