Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
wow Neha. You are on writing spree. No I didn't felt bore while reading war room scenes. I think its needed to be honest to the story. ( and I think I don't feel bore to any scene where Barun is there😆). I felt little odd why Advay and Chandini feeling so sad about baby with out consulting doctor. They themselves decided they can't have baby. But later realized this is story and they are characters. From their point of view its correct. Chandini is so nave and innocent so she is worrying about baby and Advay is worrying more about Chandini than not having baby. He wants to fulfil her wish of having baby. His happiness lies in her. Right. If I am wrong correct me dear.  While reading I didn't get any of these doubts because I think Your writing make me to involve that much. I enjoy reading thoroughly then after finishing reading, I got this doubt😉 Again I love you for update.
Originally posted by binc0802

wow Neha. You are on writing spree. No I didn't felt bore while reading war room scenes. I think its needed to be honest to the story. ( and I think I don't feel bore to any scene where Barun is there😆). I felt little odd why Advay and Chandini feeling so sad about baby with out consulting doctor. They themselves decided they can't have baby. But later realized this is story and they are characters. From their point of view its correct. Chandini is so nave and innocent so she is worrying about baby and Advay is worrying more about Chandini than not having baby. He wants to fulfil her wish of having baby. His happiness lies in her. Right. If I am wrong correct me dear.  While reading I didn't get any of these doubts because I think Your writing make me to involve that much. I enjoy reading thoroughly then after finishing reading, I got this doubt😉 Again I love you for update.

Hi Hima,

Feels so good when people ask me honestly their doubts!I get the feeling of those good old days when forum was so very active😃. 

Your doubt is very valid...but please do understand that doctor consultation comes in much later when far more time passes and one is looking out for solution step next. Here just one month, rather first month has passed. Even Docs would tell them go home and try again.😆😆🤣

This is serial, right? So drama is naturally expected😆.

If you remember, Advay had started teasing her Achchu ki mummy right from Allahabad wooing days.

When Sasha came in, Chandni happily reminded him about what all he used to call her.

In Episode 17, she showed her dream to him and further he added that he wanted two, a boy n a girl.

So the couple is very much wanting to have baby. As  Advay said in last to last episode that Chandni thinks day and night about the baby.

As Chandni herself felt that she might be preggy, that particular hope has triggered all this pain.

The whole stuff is about the insecurity which creeps in after disappointment. Advay's insecurity creeps in with her question "what would you do in my place?"...he knows about his not having one kidney, having faced physical impact which could be traumatized him...they know that they can try different treatments, but both are worried what happens when after all doctor given trials, you still don't get baby...that's why repeated mention of hope giving pain at the end.

My cousin sister had this issue. The couple tried everything, all doctors, every pilgrim place...but nothing happened. I have seen the pain, the frustration, the absolute shitty feeling when you have to do the mating act (even if it's mechanical) on the particular day that doctor tells you... the spontaneity of the act is totally lost...I was myself wondering whether adoption would be an easier option in such conditions... but as I know adopting an unknown baby is not an easy mental decision...one needs to really accept that one is not going to have their own child and then take this as final option.

My friend recently had IVF babies. Even her trip wasn't emotionally easy. firstly the depression that you get every time the damn menses start when you don't want them to. it's genuinely difficult consoling the lady on those days. 

Then again, even in IVF, nothing is truly assured. One has to take multiple chances and do it again and again... the pressure of the couple around such issues is truly painful. The impressions have remained on my mind and are reflecting in Advay-Chandni's mind.

If you notice, Chandni initially suggested 2nd marriage. This is pretty common in villages in especially orthodox families. The other woman's perspective behind such customs is explained through Naani's character. Such customs by themselves make a complete story track.

Even when surrogacy is used, there are issues about the surrogate mother's attachment to the baby in her tummy (Salman khan- Rani Mukharji- Preity Zinta movie?)

She is on the plane that she can't give him a child and he believes, it could be him. He hasn't given up hope yet.

And now, she's also coming out of her insecurities and going with positive thought.

If they try a little more, they will get the baby... Serial abhi baaki hai😉

apology for my reply getting so log...after all i am Barun's special Miss Badbad

Bold: You are absolutely, right. Perfectly on mark.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
I don't mind even longer post Neha. Ya I understand all this complications. I also know people close to me went through all this. It's a horrible thing happen in any one life . I agree. It's easy we can say or comment from out side that you can do this and that but the people who go through these processes know the pain. Ya I agree with you. If we eagerly wait for something and it don't happen then we worried more. Here Advay and Chandini also going through that. After reading your reply, I read again😆. Yes what you said is true. Thanks for elaborating and made me understand. Muahh. How is your daughter project work going on?
Happy Valentine Day people! Don't forget me while you celebrate your idol, my friend Barun!

I am so excited, what will happen next in this Untold Saga of ours... keep reading!

The Name is ASR! I am Here to stay! Can you ignore and stay away?

Lingering Moments...The Untold Saga_Chapter 35

This Episode chapter was not actually due. I was waiting for at least ten like hits on previous ones. But it's valentine... the time to keep everything away and celebrate love...and how would I do that for Barun...by gifting him another chapter of the story which he had chosen for his come back...Yes! This story was his choice... It cannot stop interim! Because of Bashers, Because of Channel, because of TRP.

This chapter is my tribute to Barun and his choices.

Once you said, Barun, "Love can reduce anyone to do anything" It can also grow to break all limits! 

Love you, Barun!

Though it was early morning and they were supposed to be elsewhere, Murli and Shilpa sat by the poolside. The mood not happy and chirpy as usual but rather a lament in the discussion...

"Poor Bhaiyya and Bhabhi, something or other happens between the two all the time. Now Bhaiyya had gone to Allahabad. He didn't take me along. All the girls must have been TanaaTan pining for me."

"True" Shilpa nodded sadly.

"Nicely, we would be in Paris today...I would carry all Bhabhi's luggage."

"And I would carry Sir's luggage."

"The girls there would be Tanaatan with me."

"And you would get Sanaasan from me."

"Aaan? Matar ka daaNa, is this the way you are supposed to talk to me?" Murli raised his brows

"Is this the thing you are supposed to think?" Shilpa countered back.

"What's going on? The two of you are chatting here. That poor girl of mine is working alone in the kitchen. Murli, have you given morning tea to Chiku? Go fast." Naani instructed sternly.

"Yes Naani, just leaving... why are you tantanoing early in the morning?"

Just then Aadi came running and circled fast around Naani, "Badi Naani!"

"Arre! My little one! Today you are up early?"

"Super naani, you know? CM is going to take me all around Paris and we are going to eat chocolate and only chocolate"

"Is that so? And when will that be?"

"Next week. Miku mama has got the tickets postponed."

"Arre Vah! That means the trip is on." Murli beamed.

Naani turned to Aadi, "Aadi, if you eat chocolate and only chocolate, you'll get tummy ache and your teeth will rot. Then you'll have to take big injections from doctor in your mouth."

"Nothing happens, Naani. That Gupta Uncle's grandson from our lane, he eats chocolates all the time and tock!" Aadi turned his palms outwards.

"Teeth rotted?" Nani's brows were raised.

"No naani! He became famous as chocolate boy in the group! Naani you'll like if I become chocolate boy, no!" Aadi hugged Naani happily.

Naani crouched to hug him back, "I like you as chocolate boy also and my Aadi boy also. She pulled his cheeks, "Poor lad of mine. All his charm was missing all these days. I missed your chirping, Aadi!"

She turned to Murli, "Why are you still standing here? Chiku will blast you if you don't give him tea in time."

"Yes Naani, I am going. Why do you always tantanao with me? " Murli whined.

"If you don't hurry, you'll get flying thappad from me."Naani made her flying thappad action with more vigour and Murli flinched.

In Allahabad, the morning was usual pleasant and calm. Gangaram Sunaar(goldsmith) sat on his verandah in his plush armchair enjoying morning sun. Life was Good! And it will get only better from here.

"Namaste Sunaar ji" Pandeyji came in.

"Arre Namaste! Namaste! What brings you here? You need more loan? What will you mortgage this time?"

"Oh No! I came to pay off part of my loan."

"Huh?" Gangaram was shocked, "Where did you get the money from? All these years you haven't been able to pay me a dime also!"

"Oh! My wife's brother-in-law has come from Dubai. He's giving me money. He's hugely loaded." Pandeyji waited watching Gangaram keenly, "Actually, Sunaarji, I came to check something with you, only if you promise strict confidence."

Gangaram was skeptical but curious, too. "Yes! What is it?"

Pandeyji leaned close to Ganagaram and whispered in his ears, "please don't tell anybody, I trust your integrity and honesty; so I am telling you. He has smuggled a lot of gold from Dubai!"

Ganagaram's eyes lit up in greed immediately. "Pandeyji, let's go inside. Walls have ears and Doors have eyes. You'll never know when winds carried the news."

Both went inside and closed the door.

Chandni was truly busy struggling alone with her morning chores. She had lost time since she had to clean the whole kitchen which everybody had left in a mess while she had been away. Others had stayed away from kitchen today fearing her OCD mood. Chandni was in complete Ms. badbad temper now.

"One day I don't come to the kitchen and everybody makes mess of it. How can people make the kitchen dirty? And the kitchen platform...vegetable peels, used tea bags...Ugh!" She grimaced in disdain.

"Now after cleaning up I'll have to hurry otherwise Akhadu Singh Raizada will leave without breakfast. At least his mood was good when he went on terrace today."

She remembered last time when she had followed him to the terrace and spent a beautiful morning of togetherness. She had then imagined him shunning her out but it had turned out to be a beautiful encouragement to start lecturing online.

"Maybe now what I felt as shunning out, has something like that! You never know with my Ajeeb Singh Raizada, I should ask him." She wrinkled her nose with a smile consoling her heart.

"Oh Great! Things are back to normal!" Miku exclaimed while entering kitchen.

"Huh?" Chandni couldn't understand him.

"Haan Bhabhi! You are back in your badbad mode and you look happy. So things are back to normal. By the way what are you chattering about?"

"Nothing Devarji!" Chandni couldn't share her thoughts with Miku, she changed the topic, "I was just wondering why your Bhai has to go to terrace to make his calls."

"Bhabhi?...Don't you know that in the mornings many times there is no network down here."

"I know!" She smiled teasingly, "what I don't understand is that he owns SkyTel providing network service to whole of India and he doesn't bother getting network issue resolved in his own house?"

Miku roared in laughter catching his tummy. "Oh Bhabhi! You are too much." 

When his laughter subsided, he teased his happy Bhabhi, "Bhabhi you never know! Maybe there is no issue of network. Maybe he is having phone sex there up."

"Mikkku, maar khaayega tu! (I'll bash you)"

Chandni ran after Miku with belan in her hand.(rolling pin) He was quick to escape her and she ran straight into the chest of tall towering Dev. He held her arms firmly to steady her. "Watch where you are going, Katto! You'll hurt yourself. As such, tum koi kaam theek se nahi karati. (you don't do anything properly)."

"Aa- Aap?" Chandni was too conscious of his smell,  so completely familiar to her yet knocking her senses out with its mix of sensual male virility with fresh cologne.

"Haan Ma- mai!" Advay was amused by her all time blush.

She pulled herself away as all memories of morning started crowding in her mind.

In his usual way he had started the morning with his teasing kisses. As she began to lose her senses, he had claimed her mouth. Their tongues explored one another, groans of pleasure interrupting their connection. He had touched her ribs and smoothed his hand over her waist. He increased his leverage as he kneaded her mounds sensually teasing each tip. 

She didn't want to let him go when he released her to proceed for his work call. She didn't want to feel him leave her body, and so she had curled on top of him, watching his expression.

"Will it always be like this?"

Dev kissed her nose. "Yes, of course! It's work!"

She laughed happily, "Damaroo! I am asking about this feeling, the pleasure!"

He smiled, "I don't know. But if our love from childhood till now is any indication, it will only improve with time. I'll see the reflection of all our shared joys and experiences in your eyes, and you will see the same in mine. Our history will make it better, deeper."

Advay was watching her intently reading her facial expressions, a bemused smile on his face.

"Why had you come here in kitchen?" Chandni averted his gaze. Advay smiled watching her feel abashed.

Chandni smiled back, unintentionally from the heart. A dangerous edge crept into his grin, one that made her own smile slip a little.

"Boliye na!" (tell me) She urged.

"I am going to office early. Came to tell you that!"

Chandni's eyes bug out, "Arre! But you haven't had breakfast also. Why do you have to go early?" She protested giving him an angry glare.

Advay leaned close to her...so close so that his warm breath tickled her ear...making her conscious of his proximity...in open view from kitchen.

"I'll eat some snacks in office. I am going early so that I can return early." He answered her still knitted brows in his code language. "Fusss Fus Phiss Phis. Phus phis phis (because I need to come back early to do all my hard work)"

Her mouth went dry as his words sank in. She heard the sensual promise in his tone. He laughed softly and she felt a warm glow spreading deep inside.

Her loving eyes glanced up at him from beneath her black lashes. Her mouth parted slightly, waiting for his cue. He bent close blowing sensually on her eyelids. Her breath stopped when his breath feathered along her skin.

"Sorry! Hum ne kuchh nahi dekha!" The family barged in kitchen.

Advay pulled back straightening himself, "Perpetual wrong timing!"

"Bhabhi, I am hungry." Miku whined. Smiling, Shilpa and Murli moved to kitchen platform to pick up the dishes.

As soon as the duo was inside, Gangaram locked the door. "Yes, now tell me! What is it?"

"He's got this gold smuggled in from Dubai. So he can't sell in open market. He's ready to give it in half of regular market buying price, but he wants secret buyers who won't open their mouth and put him in trouble. Would you know anybody who could be interested?"

Gangaram Sunaar could have danced! He was ready to do monkey jumps! He was so damn happy. This was like jackpot hitting. "Why Pandeyji! We have known each other for so many years. We are from same village. We have always had good relation. Why would I send you to someone else in your trouble? Don't worry! You tell me how much is there, I'll buy it!"

"There's a small request. He wants all money in cash. Hundred percent. And no transactional documents will be done. The moment we go into documentation, government comes in. Police as such don't have any other work. They leave the thieves and run after us innocents."

"True! True! Don't worry! I'll pay in cash. We won't have any documents." Gangaram assured. The deal was his!

'No wonder I felt so good in the morning' Gangaram had obscene smile on his face as he caressed his tummy.

Chandni was walking towards Naani's room. Last night, she had determined to take Naani's advice and visit Siddhivinayak. She intended doing the trip in her manner going barefoot. Of course, she wouldn't tell Naani that. Naani would stop her. She halted at Naani's door. All Dev's photos were still hanging on the wall. She smiled looking at them. She wanted to call out to Naani but naani was happily busy in her bhajan with her eyes closed.

Why is Naani doing Bhajan now when she did morning prayers already? Chandni wondered in her heart. She left without disturbing Naani.

Chandni was busy in kitchen when Aadi came running to her.

"Sweet CM, I am going to school. Will you keep jelly custard ready for me when I return."

Chandni hugged him sweetly. "Not today, Aadi. Today, my time is short."

"Ok then! I'll sleep with you tonight, Ok?" He dashed out from the kitchen in his scurry without waiting for her response.

Pooja came right after Aadi in the kitchen.

"Chandni, what's up? Why the hurry? There is still lots time for dinner. We just finished lunch."

"Di, I am going to SiddhiVinayak today. So preparing for night dinner. I wanted to inform Naani but she's busy doing bhajan. Why bhajan now?"

"Maybe she's praying for you and Bhaiyya."  Pooja winked "Also, that lad of mine has returned to his mischief so she is happy. ...About your visit, why do you need to cook now for dinner. If Mohan kaka takes you, you'll be back within two three hours...dinner can be made later. I'll help you."

"Actually di...I don't want to take Mohan kaka. I want to make this trip on foot. I want to go barefoot to God and ask my Mannat."

Pooja's eyes softened as she understood what Mannat Chandni would have. "Yes Chandni, I understand. But it's not necessary to go barefoot. It's pretty far."

"Please Di...it's so important for me...I have to do it in a way that I'll get what I want."

"But then don't go today. Go with Dev someday."

"Oh, Di! Firstly, I genuinely want to go alone...it's between me and god, nobody else. And you know how your bro is, he'll never ever agree to barefoot trip. But I did it in Allahabad. So I want to do it here also."

"Ok. I don't want to divert you from your faith. But then, let Mohan kaka follow you in car. Return trip at least you can come in car."

"Oh No, Didi! Firstly, I don't know when exactly I'll finish. If you insist, I'll take cab in return trip... I genuinely want to understand this city. I knew all nukkads (corners) of Allahabad and Banaras. Here I don't know any place. I want to understand public transport here. I should actually travel by bus but let me start with a cab."

"Chandni!" Pooja shook her head in despair, "Bhai has a fleet of cars and you dream of travelling by bus? You get some bizarre ideas in your head, don't you?"

"Oh Di! Don't tell me about your Bhai! He owns SkyTel and he doesn't have network in his own house!"

Pooja laughed heartily, "You're incorrigible, Chandni! Truly!"

Gangaram arrived at Mamaji's door with folded hands and smile on his face. Maamaji was surprised by this visit after such long time.

"Come, Gangaramji. What is it? What brings you here today?"

"Oh Mamaji! You are such genuine hearted, kind person...in my exigency, whom could I turn to?" Ganagaram spoke with folded hands with feigned contrition. In reality, he had made a cunning choice of coming to Mamaji, who was innocent. The landlord who had owned the haveli interim was another choice he could go to; but landlord was shrewd and cruel. He would ask hundred questions and steal the deal himself right under Gangaram's nose.

"First let me get you some tea. Take a seat."

Gangaram watched Maamaji going in happily as his sordid plan was now ready to set.

"What exigency could possibly befall you, Gangaramji? You are very well off.  Maamaji was calm and guileless as he waited for answer."

"Oh Mamaji! You won't understand. All these gold market problems. Suddenly, sometimes we also need money."

"Gangaramji, I am sorry to say this but I can't give you money just like that, you see! I have Meghna's wedding coming up. I am going to need money myself."

"Oh no! Don't worry about that I'll help you. After all, my relations with this haveli are age old now. I am not asking money just like that! I'll sell you the gold I have with me currently."

"But why should I buy gold from you for your exigency?"

"Oh No, Mamaji! Gangaram put a comforting hand on Maamaji's shoulder, "you see, you have wedding coming up. You'll need gold. I am ready to give you my gold at my buying price and not at my selling price. Where will you get gold at such cheap rate?"

"But I don't have any urgency now, the prices fluctuate!" Mamaaji whined his reluctance.

"Oh no! I'll give you discount also. Prices won't go below my discounted price."

"No Gangaraamji! I am not sure, really! I hadn't even thought about gold till today morning and suddenly you come up and ask me to buy off all your gold...I am not comfortable."

Oh this mamaji! Forever crybaby face! Indrani would have bought the gold with greedy hands, she loved wearing gold, but she paid only half money, at least this mad fellow will give me full money.' Gangaram's brow was furrowed in anger but outwardly he kept his sweet smile on.

"Oh no Mamaji. I'll make you comfortable. I'll give you double discount. Who loses such a chance walking itself to your doorstep. Think! You will later be pressed with all other expenses. Gold you should buy in advance and keep with you."

"Ok. If you say so! I'll ask Advay mahanatji to buy the gold."

"Oh no! Don't tell him anything."

"But I'll need receipts. All money after all comes from his company."

"Oh yes! Don't worry I'll just now give you receipts. But you don't tell him anything about this."

"Ok! But the receipts should be in his name."

"Yes yes! That's perfect with me. Go bring the money."

Chandni had walked barefoot to the temple. Her feet had blisters but as she entered the Aarti was on. One look at the Siddhivinayak Ganesha and all her tiredness vanished. She joined the aarti.

Jay Dev Jay Dev Jay Mangalmoorti, 

Ho Shree Mangal moorti!

Darshan Maatre Man 

Kaamana poorti!

What's happening,Gals? I am biting nails, are you too? 

While Advay is happy wooing his bizarre, impetuous wife whom he thoroughly, totally, completely loves, Gangaram sunaar has already started once again playing his sordid games. Will the history repeat?

Chandni and Miku are great as Devar-Bhabhi. I like this pair hugely through all episodes after Suhaagraat. Have you checked their relation before? Do you also like the pair?

Chandni has reached Siddhi Vinayak, most revered elephant god temple in mumbai. it's said that nobody goes empty handed from his door. Will Chandni get her wish? What does she say? What happens later?

Keep reading and hit like!

Neha, thanks for the updates 😊 Happy Valentine's day! Lots of love ❤️
[QUOTE=Loving2Missing2]
Happy Valentine Day people! Don't forget me while you celebrate your idol, my friend Barun!

👏Happy Valentine's day! 😊
Thanks all❤️🤗
Thanks Barun  for keeping Romantism alive in me with this saga. 

I love all your characters and expect many more to come.

Pic credit chaitali malick

Happy Valentine's Day. I am excited about Advay and Mamaji plan. Now this plot is going in a interesting way which we didn't see in the show because of TRP. Again Chandani is doing something with out informing Advay. Hmm let's see what Advay's reaction after he know about it. I am loving this story a lot. Thanks for update Neha.
Originally posted by binc0802

Happy Valentine's Day. I am excited about Advay and Mamaji plan. Now this plot is going in a interesting way which we didn't see in the show because of TRP. Again Chandani is doing something with out informing Advay. Hmm let's see what Advay's reaction after he know about it. I am loving this story a lot. Thanks for update Neha.

Don't thank me for update, Hima. I do it for special people like you, Ann whom I am sure will come and read when they get time and comment too. Thanks and happy val day!