Stop the KITCHEN POLITICS man

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I wasted one precious hour of my life. Mom wanted me to help her make Undhiyu but I refused for this irritating maha episode n now I m regretting...At least I would have refined my cooking skills helping mom rather than watching this annoying KITCHEN POLITICS...
First of all, why komo is lurking in Basu mansion? Isn't alliance with mish n choubey's broken?

Why pre was smiling n behaving pleasantly with komo? She should ignore her just like onu did when the phone call came...or maintain good distance from her?

GOODDD...We hv seen vamps doing kitchen politics, spiking drink or food tons of times...and today SO MUCH OF TIME was wasted in komo making faces, latak matak ke walking around Basu kitchen in 'Dandiya night' clothes...super irritating...I wish I could FF those scenes on TV...

The only respite was anupre convo near stairs, anu breaking with mish and broaching the subject to the cunning mohini, onu totally ignoring komo while attending the phone, all 3 onu-moloy-anupam siding pre over halwa issue AND Onu sneakily touching pre's hand n their aanko ki gustakhiyan😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dandiya night' clothes...super irritating...I wish I could FF those scenes on TV...

I am glad we share the same opinion
I😆😆😆 You know Hina wore such nice clothes in Bigg Boss.Given the kind of sometimes OTT but stylish wardrobe kzk1 Komolika which became a rage then and since Hina was the vamp I was actually looking forward to her wardrobe. Unfortunately her clothes just like her character seem outlandish.Although I did like the color combo of today's clothes but the jewelry is OTT!And Mohini finds this classy.Now I wonder what clothes she wore in her youth?
If only this show had Maya Sarabhai can you imagine her burning Mohini on things like high society clothes etc?
My exact concern ...

I don't like Komo as a character ... but writers can actually write some better stuff to utilise her in this story ... but Thay chose to go the ghisa pita Kitchen politics way .
Haven't they yet realise KZK viewers are diff and they gonna reject this ghatiya stuff right away ??what are they even smoking ?? Writing such shitty script they'll get the TRP's ??
AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am still laughing at Daandiyaclothes lmao
Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

Why pre was smiling n behaving pleasantly with komo? She should ignore her just like onu did when the phone call came...or maintain good distance from her?

GOODDD...We hv seen vamps doing kitchen politics, spiking drink or food tons of times...and today SO MUCH OF TIME was wasted in komo making faces, latak matak ke walking around Basu kitchen in 'Dandiya night' clothes...super irritating...I wish I could FF those scenes on TV...

The only respite was anupre convo near stairs, anu breaking with mish and broaching the subject to the cunning mohini, onu totally ignoring komo while attending the phone, all 3 onu-moloy-anupam siding pre over halwa issue AND Onu sneakily touching pre's hand n their aanko ki gustakhiyan😳

Thank you memad for bringing up such an important point. As creepy and horrendous as Komolika is, we expect this type of behaviour from her. But for Prerna to listen to her with fake concern in her voice after the way she not only insulted and threatened Prerna, her love for Anurag and her FAMILY, is quite ridiculous to me. I think I've figured out why I and maybe a lot of us are so grossed out by Komolika and despite the fact that Naveen babu has done far worse to our beloved AnuPre we still love to see him on screen. The difference is not only that the actor who plays Naveen babu is tremendous at the job and Hina is really just plain bad at negative acting, but also when the Naveen babu track was going on, Anurag stayed on him, kept an eye on him at all times and made every possible effort available to him in order to bring him down. He showed the kind of grit and relentlessness we expect from a hero. But Prerna? She doesn't seem to be able to even give Komolika a proper answer to her face that can shut her mouth, and she has conveniently forgotten how Komolika came and humiliated her and her whole family. She said some truly reprehensible things to Prerna's mother and some really mean things about her sister. Apart from that she taunted Prerna so much too and all Prerna did was look sad about it and parrot the same sad line again and again. If Komolika keeps winning, and Prerna keeps being the victim, it's pointless to continue watching. We're never going to like Komolika as an audience, she lacks the natural charisma where even if we hate her we would love to see her on screen. She's dressed really weirdly on the show and her character's many quirks are as you pointed out annoying and not endearing to us. There are two lovely villains in the Basu family already(Mohini and Nivi), I would much rather see Prerna navigate those Kasautis rather than the pointless machinations of Komolika, whose constant presence in the Basu house no longer makes sense only. 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia3997

Thank you memad for bringing up such an important point. As creepy and horrendous as Komolika is, we expect this type of behaviour from her. But for Prerna to listen to her with fake concern in her voice after the way she not only insulted and threatened Prerna, her love for Anurag and her FAMILY, is quite ridiculous to me. I think I've figured out why I and maybe a lot of us are so grossed out by Komolika and despite the fact that Naveen babu has done far worse to our beloved AnuPre we still love to see him on screen. The difference is not only that the actor who plays Naveen babu is tremendous at the job and Hina is really just plain bad at negative acting, but also when the Naveen babu track was going on, Anurag stayed on him, kept an eye on him at all times and made every possible effort available to him in order to bring him down. He showed the kind of grit and relentlessness we expect from a hero. But Prerna? She doesn't seem to be able to even give Komolika a proper answer to her face that can shut her mouth, and she has conveniently forgotten how Komolika came and humiliated her and her whole family. She said some truly reprehensible things to Prerna's mother and some really mean things about her sister. Apart from that she taunted Prerna so much too and all Prerna did was look sad about it and parrot the same sad line again and again. If Komolika keeps winning, and Prerna keeps being the victim, it's pointless to continue watching. We're never going to like Komolika as an audience, she lacks the natural charisma where even if we hate her we would love to see her on screen. She's dressed really weirdly on the show and her character's many quirks are as you pointed out annoying and not endearing to us. There are two lovely villains in the Basu family already(Mohini and Nivi), I would much rather see Prerna navigate those Kasautis rather than the pointless machinations of Komolika, whose constant presence in the Basu house no longer makes sense only. 

@bold 
Exactly my thought.. I really Prerna to keep Komo in line rather than fall victim to her stunts in future..

And I really want Shivani or Anupam to once make fun of Komo's clothes..  
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Maya sarabhai. Lordy lord. She should be shown here to give mohini kom a reality check 🤣 and dandiya clothes lolz memad.