Poll
Whom you want opposite Harshad Chopda in his next show?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think if anything this show has proven that male and female actors of a similar age (and talent) have the best chemistry together. All these ridiculous shows with 14 year old actresses paired against 30 year old men need to stop.
If we do see him as a lead on a TV show I think I would like to see him push the boundaries with his role and the story he's helping to tell. I don't really want to see him in a romantic love story or play a lover full of passionate borderline abusive junoon. I think it'd be amazing to see him play a Paridhi Sharma (in Patiala Babes) type role where the love story is in the background and the main plot is centred around a small, realistic theme. I would love to see him play an almost normal person.
As for actresses he'd look good with. Paridhi Sharma / Jen are obvious picks for me but I think he'd look good with older actresses like Sakshi Tanwar too. He basically has chemistry with everyone!