Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 2

binc0802 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update. PP changed really? or Is he playing again? ASR is back. Hmm looks like story is taking into new path which is very interesting. Thanks for updating dear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: binc0802

Nice update. PP changed really? or Is he playing again? ASR is back. Hmm looks like story is taking into new path which is very interesting. Thanks for updating dear.

My pleasure, dear! I am genuinely happy that you are reading and tracking the story. Also, your commenting/adding me buddy helps me to PM you link once updated. Genuine Thanks from my side for that.๐Ÿค—

PP Change- let's track story and see what Advay finds...and then what he decides... after all for him Chandni is priority 1...and Chandni may not be comfortable with the idea of PPGHNA... the equation of two sisters could change based on that... we will all know once story moves ahead.

ASR is back:- Yes! Now I am starting the true revenge track which was completely lost in the series with the TRP and trollers fiasco.

If you read the earlier story, ASR has not truly gone away ever. As he said, be it anger, be it love, each relation of his is tied up with Chandni. He was ASR through all the earlier episodes (chapters๐Ÿ˜†) when he and Chandni suffered couple dynamics issues. Pls go and read earlier chapters; you'll enjoy them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Let me know with your like button.

My writing style is to close open loops from the actual show and open new loops while doing that. In earlier chapters, you'll get a lot of answers to mishaps of IPK3 story. Also loops like Veer becoming junior mahant are newly opened.

Looking forward to our continued enjoyment... and also others joining in with their like hits.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

If the destinations get hazy,

lower your sight for a moment,

wherever your head bows down,

there only the way to God is found,

You Change your luck

Be strong, just start moving,

My footprints are your companion

You don't know God is nearby..</font>[/P]

Thanks Neha for English translation ๐Ÿ˜ณ Waiting for updates
IPK3 Saga Continues...Lingering Moments Chapter 25

Tension throbbed in the air; but Maamaji couldn't put a finger on it.  

"Should I call Meghu? Wouldn't it be better to meet her and understand her perspective before you meet Pratham ji?" Mamaji hesitated trying to gauge Dev's mood.

"Yes, Maamaji! I agree. But no need to call her. I'll go to her room myself, if OK with you."

"Of course, beta! This house is yours now. Why do you need permission? We are the ones who are staying here without any right."

"Mamaji!"... Advay caught Mamaji's shoulders and spoke vehemently, "Please don't ever say that again. It only reminds me of all my misdoings. I was wrong then. Please forgive me for all that past. This place is all yours as long as you'll stay. Rather, you must stay here and guide us like a parent even when Miku moves in here."  

Mamaji was both touched and relieved by this Dev suddenly back again...

'The same innocent, genuine teenage boy...still alive in this strong confident man... or is it that Dev has been stuck at that age? So much has happened with him? Facing the death of his parents in front of his eyes...having to give up the only one relation he had left with, his brother...All this because of the woman who unfortunately happens to be my sister.  She destroyed a pure soul.' His mouth thinned in pure hatred and disgust.

"Mamaji, I need you. A lot of matters need to be settled. Many people need to be paid off." Advay held a storm within.  "Much time has passed and I need to act in a hurry now. Will you support me?"

"Yes, Dev Beta! I am with you for whatever you need."

The same Mamaji who had once stood up for Chandni with his sister was now ready to stand up for Advay against his sister and her accomplices.

Advay halted at Meghna's door. She stood at the window gazing out. Reflexively, She turned and he was caught by her eyes...Fallen away was the dreamy look mask...In its place, the eyes now a mixture of kindness, tragedy, and reserve...reminding him of Chandni's eyes...

Chandni!...What was it about her that had got to him in their very first meeting...her soul stealing eyes!...The memories were back again...

He had been watching her as her shuddhikaran (purification) was going on...The agony in her eyes had hit his heart through the hatred armor he wore all the time.

Eyes like that were never without the depth of hardship.  One didn't get eyes like that without anguish. ...she was stunningly beautiful, but that was just the surface...Somehow, it had intrigued him ...the nagging sense of a pain there, deep within.

Advay pulled himself back to present as Meghna came near welcoming him with genuine happiness.

"Arre Advay Jijaji? What an absolute surprise! Please come... How is Chandni jiji? She didn't come with you?"

"She is OK."

What could he tell Meghna? That, once again, he had put her sister in the fire of his life? He felt an urgent need to direct the talk away from that one subject. "I came in a hurry to meet PP."

Advay's purpose was attained. Meghna's eyes fell to the floor, as she blushed in the thoughts of her new found love. Inadvertently, Advay looked at her toes? They did not curl... It happened only with his Chandni...because his Chandni was special! He smiled to himself in spite of the pain in his heart.

"Meghna, are you sure you want to choose this man as your life partner?... I mean, all that we have seen of him.."

"No, Jijaaji!"... Meghna didn't allow Advay to say anything further, "He is different. Not like the impression all of us had. All that was his mother's and our mother's joint influence. He is clean and pure at heart. There's no guile in him. You have to believe me!" Her eyes had tenderness in them...her love reflecting in her defense.

The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter.' Advay remembered Cicero's saying. 'She is completely in love. So different than Chandni, when she was being forced to marry that guy...She sees PP differently; but is she right?' His mind wondered.

"I used to think the same as all of you in the beginning. When I got to know him better, only then I have understood the real person behind all that facade."

"Oh really?" Advay couldn't stop himself; though he wanted to keep things on an even keel, "After what he did to Chandni..."

"Jijaji! Don't blame him for that fiasco. Jiji had made herself scapegoat. Our mother had taken two crores from him. What would be his fault if he took the marriage for granted?"

"The man has really affected you, Meghna! You talk against your sister because of him? What's it about him?" Advay would not tolerate anybody else putting any blame on Chandni.

"Yes, Jijaji! Each one of us has some or other flaws. Yet, love changes everything. The person himself as well as our perception of the person. In regards with Prathamji, his eyes are so gentle when they fall on me. He burns away the loneliness and scar tissue encased around my heart. He makes me give life another chance. He makes me want to dream again."

Advay had known that feeling. With Chandni, he always felt the same.

He knew Meghna was guileless but naive, too. He did not want to raise her hopes or encourage her unless he was sure. He had to be stern like a parent of a teenager.

"Meghna, do you trust me?" He sounded too stern to his own self for the innocent girl.

"What do you mean?"

Meghna sent a baffled look that mollified Advay. "Meaning, you trust me enough to remember that I have your best intentions at heart. Even if, I happen to say No to this whole thing?" He squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"Jijaji, I trust you. You would never do anything that didn't feel right in your heart. And I trust my love completely. Love cannot go wrong."

Nothing he could put his finger on, but something about her tone made Advay feel diffident, almost jealous of her confidence in PP. He turned without a word, wanting to leave.

"About the how, and the why... A love like that makes you better...even if you lose it all, even if it was for one precious moment in your life, you can't be sorry that you had it...Trust me, Jijaji"

The words coming from behind him, Meghna said for something different, but they struck the chord deepest in Advay's sensitive heart.

The sun followed its course down the horizon taking Chandni's heart along as both sunk together. There had been no calls, no news, nothing further from Dev. Neither had her turmoil found any peace. It would be dinner time soon; so she told herself she had spent enough time in wallowing in self-pity and she had to fulfill her duties as the daughter in law of the house.

Naani and Pooja were seated at the table with Murli and Shilpa standing along with...All speaking in animated voices...topic of discussion being Advay and Chandni.

"I am worried about my Chiku...In love, when he's hurt deeply, his anger makes him lose control."

"No naani, I am worried about Chandni didi. Sir's wrath can destroy a person...and Didi is so susceptible to him. Last time, when he was angry and wanted to throw her out of the house...Chandni didi, poor soul, had nowhere to go to." Shilpa felt anxious.

"For once, I agree with Matar Ka Dana. I remember how Bhaiyya was when we both came from London. He hated Chandni and left no stone unturned to humiliate her. Once, in anger, he had bashed down Chandni's portrait in his room. So much anger inside him." Murli shuddered.

Everyone at the table nodded their heads in acceptance.

"I don't find anything wrong in his anger." Maasi joined them, "Everybody only sees his actions, nobody makes effort to understand his pain...my son suffered the betrayal from his first love!" The mother inside Maasi made her take the other side than the group.

"But Ma, it was Bhaiyya's perception alone." Pooja defied angrily.

"Was his parent's murder a perception or fact?" Maasi roared, "I am worried that this grief of love will consume him so much that he'll forget all that I have taught him all these years. I might not have been completely right in my earlier doings, but the anger inside Advay was never wrongly inculcated...How I wish, he took steps against the culprits rather than dedicating all his time for Chandni's family. He hasn't contacted either or I would speak with him." 

She wringed her fingers in frustration...Her mind clouded with her sister's memories and the injustice to her...Advay being her soul weapon to avenge the burning anger inside her.   

Chandni had arrived behind Maasi and the faces at the table changed suddenly in sympathy for her. But Chandni did not notice them, she was focused on Maasi...getting a sudden flash of insight! ...

She saw Maasi's frustration and annoyance, and an underlying sense of guilt that complicated matters...guilt for her life purpose to get justice for her sister...

Dev had been against Maasi from the time he acknowledged his love for Chandni...she could appreciate the sad bewilderment of a mother who saw the ones she loved best, slipping from her in some deep, emotional way...

Mother would be the inevitable loser in this fight. For some inexplicable reason, Chandni's heart went out to the woman.

"You're right Maasi. Dev should have contacted you. But believe me, I am at blame for the way he's behaving now...Don't malign your heart against your son."...Her voice was pleading.

Maasi looked sheepish as she smiled at Chandni wanting to reach out to the desolate girl.

"Don't blame yourself Chandni. You perhaps act out of love; but things do get awry. One way or the other, there's rift between you two. Or maybe, you two are so close to each other that you feel helplessly far apart with little distance between you."

Pain bloomed in Chandni's chest. She lifted her chin, even though she was already longing for a quiet, private space to lick her wounds. She took the serving bowl from Shilpa and started serving.

"Where's Miku and Shikha?" Naani diverted the conversation from the topic burning at hand. She knew Chandni would collapse if a word further was said about her and Chiku.

"Shikha has some assignment in college so she'll be late. Miku is gone to get her." Pooja spoke up.

"And Aadi?

"Aadi went to sleep early today... somehow my son senses the tension around, but he's unable to decipher it. He is affected when his loved ones closest to his heart are affected." Pooja pointed her look to Chandni whose face had lost all light.

"Chandni, why don't you join us and eat?" Naani offered in a desperate attempt to get things back to normal; though, with anything and everything, the matter seemed to further fall apart.

"No Naani. I can't."

Inadvertently, her eyes went to the door, silently willing for Dev to enter from there and light up her world.

Naani and Pooja exchanged looks but maintained silence.

"But Chandni beta! If you don't eat, you'll feel giddy and get sick. Then Advay will have more tension."...Maasi anxiously tried to reason with Chandni.

"Maasi please forgive me this time. I really can't."

"Ok. Have some milk then. Shilpa beta, go and get some milk for your didi." Naani conceded to the middle path.

Advay felt much freshened up after his bath. He needed water desperately before leaving to meet PP. He went to the kitchen. He was familiar with this kitchen. His mind seized the chance and tricked him back into Chandni's memories stalking him relentlessly.

'How she had stopped him from going away from her. He could feel the pull of her hand on him even today...'

'It felt, as if she was pulling him again...some invisible force which did not allow him to move away. His heart knew that there was no escape from Chandni...'

'He didn't want one either!...It was she choosing it that way and he being forced into accepting it.'

He entered inside taking the bottle from the fridge. As he put it to his mouth, his adam's apple moved sinuously, quenching his thirst but at the same time igniting his known sensual fire inside...engulfing his heart with Chandni's reminiscences... Deluge of memories drenching his entire being.

Right here, he had held her...possessively...knowing he would soon make her his ...his very own. Just the sense of holding her in his embrace gave him goosebumps today.

He knew these were just memories, yet the memories so alive that his body felt the life throbbing inside him...he felt more lively than after his shower...it was here that he had put his mark on her, dupatta carrying his name on a dazed Chandni...It was here that he had realized her PTSD first time...

This haveli had a strange effect on him now...wanting to hold Chandni close...protect her in his strong embrace...'

Knowing her softness in his embrace, his organ twitched in the memory, surprising him.

'Yes! He wanted her...not just for momentary release of his body function but for living...While physically it always looked like he held her in his arms, but in reality, she upheld him with life sustenance...Yes! He wanted her. He needed her...to survive! A germ of love that struggled to live in his heart, even as the dark vindictive destiny tried to snuff it out again and again...she was the light of life in him...he needed her!'

The restaurant was bustling with people relaxing and enjoying their late evening with friends. Advay prowled with his typical predatory gait towards PP sitting anxiously waiting for him. 

PP stumbled to his feet, offering Advay a hangdog smile. This man hasn't changed' he surmised assessing the shrewd arrogant profile of Advay. He looked every bit the successful entrepreneur that he was. In the initial encounters, PP had been naive misjudging Advay's deliberate calculating actions and fallen flat on his face. Now he knew better.

Advay knew his game. He would of course have professionals do a thorough background check on the person. But what really made difference was his gut feeling in this meeting. He wanted to test PP himself as stakes involved were his family. He made no attempt to hide his contempt, his eyes making PP uncomfortable.

This meeting is not going to be easy.' PP anxiously fretted. He knew Advay made each of his encounters a ruthless deal designed to stun the opponent. He had experienced the slaying himself.

"Hi Bro!" PP made a futile attempt at building friendly comfort between them.

"The name is Advay Singh Raizada." 

Soft, husky, lethally arrogant voice reverberated in PP's ears. Advay extended a formal hand assessing him with a calibrated gaze.

Gone was the friendly facade he had used with PP in their first meetings. In its place, now stood the formidable ASR who would not offer his opponent any comfort. He didn't want PP to think that building friendship would earn him points to ask for Meghna's hand in marriage.

"Oh yes! May I call you Advay?" PP vainly tried moistening his sudden dry lips.

Advay nodded at PP making no efforts to give him any relief. Both took their seats in an uncomfortable silence.

PP could feel losing his ground. He needed to desperately hold onto something.

"What would you like to drink?" PP was fumbling now. "May I finish this coffee I was having?

Advay nodded again. PP gulped the hot liquid gratefully. It steadied his hand and took the weakness out of his legs. Whatever Advay may think, but this meeting was serious affair for PP himself. He desperately needed to wipe out Advay's former impression of him and make him understand that he genuinely loved Meghna now.

"So you claim that you love Meghna? Must have been an easy bait for you."

"No ...not at all!" PP spoke fervently, defending his love. "Rather, gaining Meghna's love has been most difficult. Initially, when I met her, she was completely a closed person...Never opening her heart...Yet I could not drive away the feeling that there was a depth inside her and I wanted to explore it. Slowly, over a period of time, we started getting along quite well...I felt it was good time. But somehow, the moment I tried getting personal, she retreated back in her shell. The more she retreated, the more she intrigued me and at some point I just knew, I wanted her to be mine." PP felt boisterous narrating his love story.

"Yours for what? One night of pleasure as you always want!" Advay scorned. He had not forgotten the way PP had earlier spoken about Chandni.

PP's eyes went wild. "No." He shook his head. "No. No. I won't touch her till we are properly married. She will not allow it either. She's too pious for that...and a lot precious for me." His eyes grew tender, "Precious beyond bodily pleasures."

A corner of Advay's mouth quirked sardonically. "You know about the baby, right?"

"Yes of course! She has been absolutely honest with me about it. That's what appeals to me about her."

For once, Advay agreed with him. Meghna's honesty had always been most appealing for him, too.

"So? You are ready to accept Meghna with the baby?"

"Yes of course! It will be our baby." PP's heart swelled with pride and tenderness.

"Is it that easy? Accepting someone else's baby as your own?"

"What's the issue? Just because that baby does not carry my genes, it doesn't mean he won't imbibe my mannerism. As he grows, he will be my copy...he will carry impressions of the world as given by me." PP looked sheepish, "I do not know whether I have fathered any child with my previous tie ups...I won't be able to fulfill any duty of mine towards anybody...This baby is , in a way, god sent for me to make up for all my misdoings."

The baby was god sent for Advay, too! And he was not willing to let go of his one chance to make things right with Chandni.

"So is this whole thing about loving Meghna all because you can't father a child and you want a ready made one to carry your name?"

"No! Not like that! Baby or not, I want to share my life with Meghna. It's Meghna that's important."

"So you don't really want the baby then?" Advay's eyes narrowed on PP.  He suddenly looked like a shark scenting blood in the water. 

"If Meghna comes with the baby, then the baby is all mine, too. It will be her decision ultimately."

"I am sorry but I get the feeling that both your paths are different."  

"We're not on different paths. She's my path." PP said confidently expecting to win over Advay with his faith in his love.

Not a word, not one iota of an expression change, not so much as one minuscule twitch in his facial expression; but the tension from Advay was evident in the air. It scared PP. He tried mollifying Advay with his favorite topic.

"How's Chandni?"

In a flash, a storm gathered...lightning struck... a volcano erupted ...Advay's eyes spitting fire, his lips thinned in fuming fury...the coffee cup rattled crashing to the floor as Advay lunged for PP's throat.

"Don't dare taking her name with your mouth. Anything from you and...," he hissed, "I'll slit open your throat with my knife."

Everybody around jerked up in terror. PP was flabbergasted not knowing what hit him. He had innocuously enquired about Chandni simply to beg for redemption. ...What mark had he overstepped? ...The terrorising torrent of rancour from Advay was just not comprehensible!

Neither could Advay fathom the provenance of his precipitate action... nor was he bothered of its dire repercussions...not on innocent Meghna neither on his persona as Mahant...Without any reconciliation, he walked away...away from the ocean of suffocating pain inside him...everything dark, angry and deathly... floating up from that ocean since last evening... All his compulsions, his churning feelings, his anger, his love, his madness everything spiraling to a perturbed zenith.

A smiling Mamaji opened the door but;  Advay simply knocked him for six with wrath emanating from him.

"Mamaji, Meghna will not meet that guy henceforth." Advay thundered.

"Beta, what happened? Did he say something?"

No answer...just anger looming in the air...The verdict was given! ...there would not be any deliberation further...the fallacy slaying many hearts deeply involved.

Mamaji tried mollifying him, "Beta, I have got the village meeting set up for tomorrow as you instructed...everybody will come to temple hall."

Mamaji watched helplessly as Advay stormed to his room without a word.

Our mind always plays at our most sensitive issues. That's what is happening to Advay. He had come to haveli to escape from the pain given by Chandni. But his parent's memory in the initial visit is now replaced by all Chandni's memories there. 

Advay remains to be ASR, a shrewd deal maker playing his steps perfect in brain game. 

Yet when it comes to Chandni, currently he's not being rational and objective about anything.

Where will his verdict take PPGhna love story?

What happens to Advay as Mahant in the meet tomorrow?

Has his mind drifted away from his vengeance as perceived by Maasi?

Find out answers in next episode which will be updated ONLY IF I get at least 10 readers gifting my write up with likes. So gals, don't forget to hit like button.

binc0802 thumbnail
Nice update I love so many things in the update but I don't know how to put in words. First i love how Chandini is there in all memories of Advay. With out being together also you made me feel they are together in one place while reading.I didn't miss Advay and Chandini moments๐Ÿ˜›. I love protective Advay. Poor PP.๐Ÿ˜† I love how you post exact expressions of Advay in between. You took the story to other level with your imagination. Totally worth waiting update dear. Thanks for posting๐Ÿ‘
This content was originally posted by: binc0802

Nice update I love so many things in the update but I don't know how to put in words. First i love how Chandini is there in all memories of Advay. With out being together also you made me feel they are together in one place while reading.I didn't miss Advay and Chandini moments๐Ÿ˜›. I love protective Advay. Poor PP.๐Ÿ˜† I love how you post exact expressions of Advay in between. You took the story to other level with your imagination. Totally worth waiting update dear. Thanks for posting๐Ÿ‘

My genuine heartfelt thanks for your appreciation.

Regarding Advay being protective, he is! Right from the first shot in the series when he saved that cute puppy...even when the story went haywire, he was shown to be protective with Naani, pooja and aadi... It's his nature, he takes responsibility.

In next chapters you'll see how he takes and acts on his responsibility as Mahant.

I feel it's about Barun. Once he gets into a character, he maintains the characater nuances throughout even when stories get haywire...He did it for Arnav and then he did it for Advay.

IPK3 untold saga...Lingering moments...Chapter 26

Shikha felt ecstatic as she came out of the college...Her professor had applauded her for perfect timely completion of her assignment and also the quality of her work...He had offered to recommend her for a renown scholarship as well as a reputed sponsorship...All her friends including Mihir had clapped for her and suggested a celebration...

She loved the feeling of friends and relatives pampering her...and as she came out, her lips widened in a happy smile seeing Veer waiting for her next to his SUV.

Even from a distance, his masculinity reached her like a crackling energy...He looked handsome wearing white shirt keeping his top buttons open that revealed the solid mass of muscle on his chest and tantalising glimpse of dark hair...

Veer walked towards her with his assured gait; she felt the air between them thicken with passion. His mesmerising eyes looking at her always far too closely. She could feel her skin heat under his regard. Feel the temptation build.

As he put his possessive arm around her waist, a grip firm but gentle, his mouth quirked on one side, making him look even sexier with a mouth sculpted to sin. 

It brought her feelings to the surface, reducing her ability to fight off her attraction to the man whose strong arms were draped around her waist. He was always in control of his actions around her, showing the passion and possession but never crossing the thin line of decorum. While she appreciated him being such a gentleman, now she craved physical connection with him. Looking up into his dazzling eyes, she turned to close the distance between them, pressing her chest against his and wrapping her arms around his neck. It was a stretch, due to the height difference. But as their bodies met, she knew it was worth the effort. Flush with him now, she could feel every muscled inch of his body, even through the layers of fabric that separated them. Feeling the hard lines of him pressed so close against the softness of her own body did something to her. It made her feel bold, reckless. She craved for more from him.

A surprised smile graced his handsome face. She was so tiny, so passionate, so tender, so vulnerable, and so utterly different from any other woman he'd ever known. Veer had no doubt he would fantasize about this very moment later tonight... 

His nights were nowadays filled with fantasies of their wedding night. The night when she would finally stand before him, ready for him to command her movements and coax out her every emotion. I know she'll be receptive, she looks submissive and beautiful; ready for every bit of pleasure I'd allow her to feel and always asking for more.' With his smile very much intact rather wider, he gently pushed her away, back in the limit of decorum.

"Hi!"

She tried hugging him back but he kept the distance, his voice a gentle whisper, "Not here, my love!  Not in a public place with all eyes on us."

He was brought up in a conservative Muslim family. His Abbu absolutely loved his Ammy but the way of showing love was different in their case. More than outward gestures, it came from deep within the heart. He was modern and progressive to the core, yet he truly believed in his parental values.

Gazing heavenward, Shikha huffed out a breath and shook her head. "Oh god! These restrictions! Everybody does it in college and nobody watches anybody."

"Might be Ok for them; but not for us! We are different! We are special! Anyway, how was your day?"

Her face lighted up with bright smile. "It was great. The professor praised my assignment. Everyone wants to go to the pub and celebrate. Come, let us both go. I was just waiting for you to join me."

"Not today, Shikha! Sorry, but the timing is not right. Please tell your friends some other day, my lunch treat in five star restaurant."

Shikha creased her eyebrows in whining, "Why not today itself?"

Veer gently maneuvered her around the SUV and opened the passenger door, gently pushing her in. He closed the door after she was securely in and got into driving seat himself.

Shikha knew he was very much like his brother, a decision once made was non-negotiable for both brothers. Advay jiju was angrier version, while Veer was jovial yet both elementally same. She fretted in silence. Veer looked at her and smiled in his heart at her innocence.

"You haven't noticed perhaps; but Bhaiyya is gone to Allahabad. Bhabhi is not in one of her best moods."

"Oh God! This Jiju again! Why he had to suddenly go to Allahabad? Sometimes I genuinely wonder... There are surely more colours to his personality than the number of his passports."

Advay's multiple passports were still a mystery disturbing her mind. Veer understood the depth of his brother's work; some things he had got clarified from Pooja Di. Yet, now was not the time to discuss Bhaiyya's passports.

"Yes! My bhaiyya is unique! Nobody in this world like him... And Bhabhi is special. Their love is a stuff of legends!" Veer's eyes had lit up in adoration.

"Bulllshittt!" Shikha barked with angry defiance, "Stuff of Legends? My foot! Jiji was a happy chirpy girl. I have seen her crying only when she thought of Dev! That was before marriage. Now, even after being married, I still see her crying and it's always related to him. Who wants such tragic legend?"

Veer threw his head back and his laughter filled the car space. It lightened up Shikha's mood.

"My professor said he would recommend me for scholarship; but I am not sure whether I'll get it."

"Of course! You will! I have full confidence. The only part to work out will perhaps be how to manage after going to Allahabad. Bhaiyya is announcing me as the acting Mahant tomorrow in his meeting in Allahabad."

Veer braked as they reached home and came over to Shikha's side to open her door.

"Let me first get the scholarship before putting any conditions from my side. It's Allahabad and Allahabad all the time. You and Jiju are obsessed."

Veer creased his brows, "Aren't you fascinated about Allahabad? We are both born and brought up there!"

"I wish I was never born in Allahabad!" Shikha was irked as she turned and walked away.

Veer silently watched her go. Shikha fired him up like no other woman before her. He'd never met a woman so dismissive, so provocative, or so challenging. His natural male desire to master, tame, and pleasure was eating him alive. And every inch of the way, she threw up a challenge. He liked that.

Chandni had literally forced herself to the dining table to pull herself away from her own problems. However, maasi's words kept ringing in her mind pulling her back into her maudlin state...She remembered how fascinated she had been with Dev's mother... her simple love, her exasperation with kids refusal to eat and then the way Dev's father consoled her happily...Chandni had found that kind of honest love amiss in her home...As a little girl, the dream she had was to create a family of her own. To ease the ache in her heart that her own father didn't remember her most of the times and her mother hadn't genuinely wanted her...

Even when she had given Meghu's baby her name, she had silently wished for her child someday with Dev...and yesterday she had genuinely believed that the baby was already inside her. The thought had thrilled her, made her feel suddenly alive from inside...as if the light of Dev was glowing inside her as a new life.

And then she knew, it was not just her who craved for child. Even when she didn't know he was Dev, he had called her Acchu ki mummy... The dream taking root in his heart... She remembered his words a few days earlier,...

"When I am in love, that means I want to have you always as my wife that I want to sleep by your side, to make love with you every night, to share your hopes and fears, to hear you laugh, to hold you when you cry, to have children and grow old together..."

The words lingered on her mind, echoing over and over on a never-ending loop...his dream entails having kids...how could she expect him to give up this one dream he had for his own self... He had already lost enough!

Yet, as naani said, her approach had gone wrong and that had angered Dev into leaving...Fear streaked through her mind... none of his actions are never just empty meaningless gestures...he was truly Rudra Shiva-once angry, impossible to control.

The push and pull of wishes and fears tearing apart her confidence...I wish he was here, he would have all answers as he always has...silently she waited at the window her eyes searching the darkness for her Dev!

Dev jolted awake from a fitful sleep, with a desperate sense of loss believing he will lose his Chandni. Sleep evaded him completely. Frustrated, he got up from bed and sat in a chair pondering on events of the day with his eyes closed.

'What made me lose my control in anger when PP took just Chandni's name. And in that anger, I acted harsh to Maamaji. I could be a very hard man, but not to those I cared about, not to those I loved...if it hadn't been about Chandni, I wouldn't act this way regarding the baby and Meghna. All my equations change when it comes to Chandni. She does this to me. She bewitches me, blood and flesh.'

He remembered how he had felt his chest constrict when her marriage to PP was announced by Indrani... ... And now, he ached for her every minute she was not in front of him ...he was in complete dilemma over the impending issue of baby...he could not force Chandni in a childless marriage with him, neither could he bear the thought of her with anyone else. He felt a suffocating emptiness inside him.

Unable to bear it, he got up and stood by window. ...A deafening silence in the night around...it ripped his heart to shreds ...he had lost his parents here, soon he would lose Chandni... a death almost of breath!...

He had come alone from London here, he would complete his duty to his parents and go back to London alone...! 

"I shall wait for you, Chandni. It will be your decision. I just know, I cannot breathe without you."

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena

I don't want to live without you,
don't want to live, don't want to live..

The winds of his angry love blew across the wide expanse to sear through her heart... a howling, hot, merciless dread swarming around and entering her heart, reaching her mind, her soul, her being...,

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena

Main tenu samjhawan ki

Na tere bina lagda jee

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera

I want to explain and convince you,
without you, my heart isn't into anything(nothing feels good),
what do you know about my love,
I wait for you..

For sixteen frustrating years, I have waited for you, Dev. Every single night...and even tonight, I wait for you.'

Yes,Dev knew it. And that's why he had come for her...to share life with her.

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha

Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera

My heart has chosen
the path of your heart..
Had you been with me,
my life would have been much easier..
My life.. is now your belonging.
what do I have to do..
You've got to believe me..

Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee

My wait for you continues

You're my heart, and you're my life too..

I want to explain and convince you,
without you my heart isn't into anything(nothing feels good),

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhanvaa

Where could he go leaving her when she was his shadow itself?

And Chandni? She worshipped the grounds he walked on.

Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne pawaan

She could find her true God only in his face.

Two connected souls ...absolutely in love yet facing opposite ends of the spectrum... Two heartbeats synchronized , but the hearts conflicted, troubled... a complete clusterf**k !

Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tainu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Huge congregation had amassed in the temple hall. The place looked congested as people flocked in tight clusters. The crowd was throbbing with excitement. Some older groups were alarmed because there was always the possibility of the new foreign returned Mahantji revoking the age old religious procedures cherished till date. The youngsters were thrilled with expectation knowing that some changes were long due...One thing was for sure...Each and everyone was in awe of him as he single handedly had supported the great Shiva idol in the temple. People discussed in groups lost in themselves.

Suddenly, the energy in the temple hall changed. It was as if every free electron in the air was being drawn to a positive force. People from the crowd didn't even have to turn. They just knew he arrived'. A hush descended over the crowd and their instincts confirmed as Advay entered with a confident stride flanked by Mamaji in front and his men behind. Power seemed to cling to him and the air around throbbed with it.

Whatever happened to his heart, yet Advay was man of action. In the wee hours of the morning, he had brainstormed his ideas with his Management team and had few key people flown in for preliminary planning for village development. The crowd parted like the Red Sea to allow the group to pass.

He greeted the crowd with folded hands and genuine warm smile. Mamaji introduced him to village Sarpanch and other aged seniors respected in the society. The seniors were impressed by Advay's humility in bowing respectfully to them.

He eschewed the dais and stood amongst them, his aura immediately binding all, pulling all to him. He spoke direct from the heart; and to the heart of the matter.

"My loving people, I am humbled to stand before you where my father stood sixteen years ago. This temple thrives in glory because of you people's belief and devotion. We are all God's children here and I am one among you."

A huge enthusiastic applause resounded in the air as Advay's words brought the memory of his father back. He had been a respected and loved leader among the villagers. Now his son was taking his place in their heart.  

"I am lucky to have the endowment of values from my father and the enabling of knowledge of western scientific progress. My strength will multiply exponentially with your trust and love. Let us all open our hearts and join hands to flourish our glorifying traditions and simultaneously bringing in renaissance."

Every person in the crowd was engulfed in the surge of Advay's boundless youthful energy. The worry of disregard for traditional values due to his western upbringing was alleviated from people's mind. Young crowd looking forward to progressive development felt hopeful for change.

"Seniors amongst you know that my father had dreams for betterment of people here. I and my younger brother Veer are both responsible for fulfilling those dreams. We are adopting this village formally. But all of us have to work together because it's going to be our dream from now on. Veer will be your point of contact for day to day purposes. He'll be the acting Mahant here. Along with doing all the temple rituals, he will also be open to listen to and act on your issues."

This is why Advay was a successful entrepreneur! He could have kept grudge against the villagers. Yet he rose above any grudges and captured the hearts of the crowd motivating and inspiring them. He knew that the same villagers would now help him to find the culprits in his father's assassination. At the start of his mission, he ensured his success. In one meeting, with his words, he reinstated his father's glory and also set the modus operandi for the temple.

The village Sarpanch was growing more and more uncomfortable with the power exuded by Advay. He was supposed to be the head of the village, the decision maker, but Advay's aura was making his constitutional power seem miniscule and nominal. Advay was a force of nature like a storm threatening.

Advay was shrewd enough to know that his discomfort could play a risk in his mission.  "Sarpanchji, my official team will work in tandem with you. We are going to need your wholehearted support with your wisdom and your powers in administrative matters for development."

Sarpanchji was bowled over by Advay's humility. He had not expected Advay to acknowledge his powers. He also had the wisdom to understand that if he went against Advay, he would be left alone. People were all going to follow Advay from now on. It was best for him to stay with Advay.

The winds of change had begun to blow and Advay was at the helm!

What's happening between Veer and Shikha? Shikha is outspoken with her desires. Is her frustration the beginning of an end?

When people love the most but don't communicate openly, distances increase. How will Advay and Chandni meet now?

Advay has taken initial steps. What happens further in his revenge mission?

Hope you gals like the chapter! Next coming soon. Do hit like button. Thanks to all who hit like for last chapter.

AnnDan thumbnail
I will wait for meeting of Advay and Chandni ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IPK3 untold saga...Lingering moments...Chapter 27

Chandni stirred from her fitful slumber... The night had left her restless and perturbed...desperately waiting for Dev to return... to have Dev around her... with her!...

Her world reeled...her heart ached... her breath stopped... she couldn't focus... just couldn't... a state of complete lassitude and then suddenly, she saw Dev, in bed next to her.

"Dev, you have come back!"

She screamed in ecstatic joy...reluctant to dismiss the sight in front of her as a mere imagination...her inner desire materializing into a lucid dream...

The same loving eyes..so soft, so tender...the faint rays of early morning sun reflecting off his smoky brown irises rimmed with dark chocolate ...as dark as his possessive morning desire!

The same absurdly sensual smile...drenched in his hot blooded wickedness...yet tender with love...and filled with a promise...a promise that made her mind go in directions it definitely, definitely shouldn't...

She knew, in a moment, he would draw her close, flush against his hard contours... until she could feel every hot and hard inch of him...

And then the unhurried, languorous almost- kisses would start to tease her... His mouth so warm and persuasive...

And playful indulgent whispered words of love to seal the spell...and electricity crackling in the air...

And then the inevitable!... kissing her senseless...his taste so good, so warm, so familiar...Chandni could feel it...

Yet not feel it...because nothing happened, no response came ... A faraway mirage turning into a soul soaking elixir... She clutched her chest, her eyes squeezed shut in unbearable anguish.

But then, the morning wind carried his voice... Suddenly pulling her heart to him ...He touched her with that voice...in trance, she stood up to his level...to his calling... 

He hugged her close to his bosom...like the most precious gem in his life's treasure...with tender smile...with open heart... his breath so warm so near putting her breath in a tremble... all fights, all accusations forgotten in that moment...

Just him and her and an active absolute feeling called love!...

This delirium was life! "Dev" She whispered her call... in this one dream, all her hope, her entire life, her reality!

Advay had mesmerized people of his village. A poor man, Sukhiya, came forward...a smiling courage on his face encouraged by Advay's speech.

"Mahantji, we are the poor community here. We will feel grateful if you would have food with us."

Sarpanch chastised immediately trying to stop him, "Arre! How can the great Mahantji eat your rukhi sukhi daal roti (minimal food)?"

"I will!" Advay declared, "I'll have lunch with you, if it's not too much trouble for your wife."

A warm kind smile on his face...his voice gentle with humility. The faces of the poor community lighted up with Advay's acceptance of them.

"Beta, these are really poor people. Will you have food with them? Mamaji intervened with genuine concern.

Advay shrugged lightly, as though it was nothing really out of the ordinary.

"Mamaji, Raamji went to Shabari and had her ber(fruits); you and I are mere mortals. Why should we keep ego?"

Advay smiled. This was his shrewd leadership style. He knew these people from poor community roamed to every house in the village asking for alms or for work. He could tap their potential to help him someday find the man with the golden tooth, the man with the axe and then man with the keychain, his targets!

Encouraged by his words, another very old woman came forward. "Beta, my home is mortgaged to the Gangaram sunaar(Goldsmith). My entire life and my son's life went in paying the interest on the loan. Soon we will lose our home. Could you help us, beta?"

At the mention of the goldsmith name, Advay's brain smoked with hatred... The memory of him putting the false blame of cheating on his father burning his soul. 

The Goldsmith walked towards him with hands folded and face composed into humble contrition. 

"Namashkaar Mahantji! Don't pay much heed to this old lady. She has been taking loan from me for every occasion in her family. Naturally, the interest goes on. What can I do?"

Advay's face remained cold with majestic contempt...Eyes formidable beneath the impressively creased brow...

"You know what you can do. I am sure you will do that."

"My dues must get paid." Gangaram insisted.

Eyes trained on the older man, not a muscle on his face moving, Advay came close deliberately and leaned toward the older man, towering over him,

"I will pay each due. Be sure of that!"

Ganagaram's eyes sparkled with greed. He did not realize which dues Advay was speaking about. "You'll pay?"

Advay shot him a sardonic look, "My company will have your records audited and then whatever is due from the old lady, my company will pay."

Gangaram's face fell with bated trepidation. He knew all his records were manipulated. If official audit happened he would not just lose all his claims but also go to jail. He didn't want to give in yet.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Advay singh Raizada does not threaten, he announces!"

Advay's growl matched the scowl on his rugged face. His arrogance and his hatred for the man all wrapped in him, he gave the final blow with superb economy of words and action.

Gangaram realized it was a lost battle for him in this case. He wanted to avoid the audit at all costs. 

"I'll check how much is due. The records are old. Maybe I have forgotten now. It's possible that her dues are paid and she can take the house back. I will do best possible from my end."

With shrewdness of successful businessman, Advay had made the deal favorable for old lady. He straightened up with a satisfied air, wore his shades in one smooth movement and walked away. People followed in flocks behind him.

Meghna stood alone silent in a far corner getting an eyeful of Advay's interaction with the villagers. He is the man who alone can make these people accept me with my baby', she discerned. She had witnessed his integrity before when he had brought her Jiji safely back from the pub. Now she saw the power in his persona. My baby is most important to me. I have to trust him completely, abide by his words and he will bring me the baby, he will bring me my respect in the world.'

Chandni hesitated at Naani's door. Through the whole night and then through the morning, she had been listless and wistful... waiting for Dev's call...waiting for any news of him. She knew naani had been angry with her and it was right, too. She also knew that Dev would ensure to update Naani about his whereabouts. She conjured up courage and called out, "Naani..."

"Oh, Chandni! Come inside. Could you get any sleep, child?"

"Naani, I am sorry, I did wrong. But believe me, naani. I did it in good faith... Just so that Dev finds his inner peace." Chandni was earnest.  

"I don't doubt you, Chandni!... I know you can only have best intentions about Chiku. But beta, you fail to understand one point.

Inner peace is not a commodity, child! Had it been so, it could be bought off! Can it be?...No!...It's a journey...a very long voyage...life churns out entirely and somewhere near the end, one suddenly realizes someday that there has been an equilibrium and somewhere, inner peace has found you.

It will happen for Chiku, also. But not just with a readymade baby as you believed..."

"But Naani, he's awake so many nights crying alone...in his silent tears, the screaming suffocation of his tormented heart! "

She had been witness to his stifling turmoil with memories swirling in his heart...the pain, the injustice...all part of her now...because she was a part of his, his ardhangini...

She sobbed, finally giving in to the overwhelming guilt that's been looming deep inside of her for days.

"I wish things had been different that day in Allahabad. I should not have said what I had seen...it's all because of me!"

"No Chandni. It's not you. You were just the media...It's destiny ...Destiny that formulates events... from uncountable centuries in the entirety of universe...and then, it's this love between the two of you...so potent that at times, poisonous! ...The dark, brutal magic of that fatal love...it pushes you to behave erratically and unreasonably, both of you!... This love shapes your destiny...Unfortunately, toxic and lethal!...time and again!"

Chandni remembered that night when she had innocently told him she saw his mother flying...he left without any explanation, any discussion, any counseling of her naivety...it was because she loved him so very much that she trusted him with all her thoughts and it was because he loved her beyond limits that he could not bear to hear such thought from her...their love had pushed them apart then and it was love pushing them apart again!      

Mamaji took Advay a little aside from the crowd following him. There was awe and pride in his smile.

"Beta, you have won the hearts of these people. They literally worship you now.

Advay's return smile was bitter, laced with whispers from his past. 

"Mamaji, that's actually the worry. People worship everything but value nothing. These same people had once worshipped my father and you are aware of what happened." 

Advay closed his eyes to contain the riling emotion within.

Yes! Mamaji was well aware that many of these villagers had not valued Advay's father enough to stand up against that angry mob who had killed both his parents. He could see the storm in Advay's whole being. In a moment, Mamaji determined, He would stand with this man, be his soldier!

"What do you want me to do now?"

Advay's eyes opened, and Mamaji saw a strange and dangerous calmness, an almost opaque shutdown in their brown depths... deep and still with something lurking right inside...you could feel their sear. Here was the dragon in his den. And his enemies were unarmed.

"Mamaji, Gangaram started it first with the public blame of cheating on my father. He'll be my first target."

"He is easy to manage. As you said, one audit of his manipulated records and he'll be wiped out."

"No mamaji! Too easy for him!"

Advay paused. He wanted Gangaram to burn in living hell. He would pay back double of what his father had suffered with the public defamation...his name becoming a gaali (swearword)...

Mamaji couldn't discern the plans going on in Advay's head. Advay's pause had the patience of a hunter, the quiet stillness of a man in control of his body and his emotions. 

"Mamaji, these temple ritual priests... Is anyone close or regular with Gangaram?"

"Yes! Pandeyji... the man who came to give you the Mahant Shawl... he visits him sometimes... he has four daughters, in the wedding of two, he has taken huge loan from Gangaram."

"That's it, Mamaji! We'll satisfy the financial needs of Pandeyji and then make him get us all inside information on Gangaram and be our first rook when the game starts."

"But why Pandeyji for that? I can get you all the information. I will be your rook." Mamaji was charged.

"No Mamaji, you are my Vazeer! (vizier), You must counsel me on my master plan...and sometimes be my hatchet man."

Advay held the shoulders of Mamaji like a king holding his knight, "I won't waste you on this task. And also, your connection with me is well known to everybody. Gangaram is cunning enough to know that you are my man and be cautious. I want him unguarded like how my father was."

Advay's teeth clenched in his deadly wrath...his lips a tight line... the fire from the dragon in his hissing voice  , "He will not know what hit him!"

Mamaji listened agape...The fire creating a fear in him to speak.

"Mamaji, the sun is getting hotter. Please, go ahead to the haveli and have your lunch. I'll be having lunch with Sukhiya and then meeting up some other people. I also need to go to my guest house. I'll be late perhaps in the evening. Don't wait up for me."

For a moment, Advay couldn't fathom why he wanted to go to the guest house... as if, Chandni was going to be there under the bed!...her memory never lagging behind in his heart... bringing a throb in his body, a wistful desire in his mind...I wish she was there, I would pull her out and then hold her close!...she's the solace to my heart!

Mamaji reached haveli. Meghna had served his lunch and was waiting for him.

"Mamaji, Jijaji must have spoken to you after meeting Prathamji yesterday. Did he say anything?

"Meghna beta, I am not sure why; but he doesn't want you to meet PP till he decides further.

Meghna's face fell immediately her heart sinking...she had banked on that first meeting between the two going right...everything else would have fallen in place then...

She steeled herself. If, now Jijaji had decided so, she would abide by it. After all, he was family.

"ok mamaji. Whatever Jijaji says.

Before the duo finished their meal, there was knock on the door. Mamaji opened the door to a hopeful yet worried PP. Seeing him, Meghna went inside... Very uncharacteristic of her usual self...PP noticed immediately.

"Arre, Pratahm beta, you?" Sudden dilemma gripped Mamaji as to how to send him away. The lad had proved good at heart all these days but now, Advay's verdict had gone against him. 

"Yes Mamaji! Actually, I came to meet Meghna."

"Sorry beta! But she won't meet you. Her jijaji has instructed so. You'll need to wait for some days."

In a moment, PP got agitated, "But why so? I did not do anything. He just got angry by his own yesterday. And how can he stop me and Meghna from meeting? Does Meghna agree to that."

"Yes Prataham beta, it's now her decision, too! You will just have to be patient... things will sort out soon...maybe he is testing something in you." Mamaji tried pacifying PP but in vain.

After his lunch and meetings, Advay's feet turned towards the guest house...

how she reacted to all his mess...always! Out of their own volition, his lips curled in a lopsided smile. "Katto!" His heart whispered to her. 

Their childhood picture was there in the drawer. He just couldn't resist seeing it... touching her innocent face...he wanted to do right by her, he just wasn't sure what was right!... The dilemma in his heart giving a sense of abandonment... He clutched his guitar...his escape instrument...taking him to his known trusted space...hell!

His heart cried out

Tu jo nazron ke saamne kal 
hoga nahi
tujhko dekhe bin main
mar na jaaun kaheen

now that you'll not be there 
in front of me tomorrow
I hope I don't die 
without seeing you...

tujhko bhool jaaun kaise
maanein na, manaaun kaise?
tu bata...

roke na ruke naina
teri ore hai inhe to rehna
roke na ruke naina...

how do I forget you,
heart don't listen to me, how do I make it listen?
tell me.

My eyes won't just stop, they want to stay towards you, they won't listen to me.

haathon ki lakeerein do 
milti jahaan hain
jisko pata hai bata de
jagah wo kahaan hai

where two lines of the palm (defining the fate) meet
whoever knows, tell me where that place is.

ishq mein jaane kaisi 
ye bebasi hai
dhaRkano se milkar bhi 
dil tanha hai

what kind of powerlessness 
is this, in love...
even after meeting the heartbeats,
the heart is lonely.

doori main miTaaun kaise?
maane na, manaaun kaise?
tu bata...

how do I end this distance,
these eyes don't listen to me, 
how do I make them listen, tell me.

Advay and chandni just can't live without each other. But as Naani wisely said, their love is so potent that it's almost toxic. Had Advay ever imagined, that Chandni would take him to hell? 

Same as Naani let us stay hopeful that both will meet together very soon. Their love is their heaven.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PPghna are at odd standstill with Meghna standing with Advay's decision.

What happens with Gangaram, the culprit goldsmith, with Advay's game plan?

The revenge was such an integral part of the original story...our dark hero was here for revenge... somehow with the show getting closed, the story was left untold...
Do share your thoughts, your comments, your suggestions on how should the revenge go on real culprits! 

And yes! Please do hit like button when you read this chapter.

binc0802 thumbnail
Wow he started his revenge. Now the story takes new interesting turn. Missing Advay and Chandni moments little bit but the story should be like this ๐Ÿ‘. Otherwise it become daily soap. For trp, we can change the entire story๐Ÿ˜†. You did great job as writer Neha. I hope more people read your story. Thanks for PM dear.๐Ÿ˜Š