Vigil Idiot review: Zero- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

2.4k

Users

13

Likes

34

Frequent Posters

1146481 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#11
I am glad I didn't watch it. lol
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#12
"glad"...why? because you didn't spend money and time on something you was expecting to be crap?
Edited by Hereiamtoo - 7 years ago
Hereiamtoo thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#13
Zeal, I don't understand Hindi but I really like your sig :)
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#14
Oh man Roadies style audition line up for Mars mission 😆
And honestly she doesn't end up with Madhavan's character? No wonder Babita's charcter ended up being appreciated so much, besides the fact that Katrina gave her career best there is nothing about the other main characters that you'd wanna root for.
ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 7 years ago
#15
Hahahha thanks for posting this. made my day!
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Hereiamtoo

Zeal, I don't understand Hindi but I really like your sig :)


thanks its by Einstein.

and i meant is this movie really this bogus. 😊

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mkc12345 · 20 days ago

November 6 will be a huge match up!!!! It is not a long shot to say within India Godzilla Minus Zero will not have much of a presence because of...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pu7Y9AbMsQ https://x.com/i/status/2082014947312308461

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pu7Y9AbMsQ
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/tJ5dC9sJuRE?si=MiAxcGPeisZ7nrtz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ5dC9sJuRE
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2066457265750876615

https://x.com/i/status/2066457265750876615
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Guru.Ghantaal · 25 days ago

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".