Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
It is request to all the writers to make thread in which their all creation's links are provided plz.
I'm gonna send those links to Jyoti06 on Sunday. So, she can add them to Archive.She is still ready to do that even they don't update it after show goes off-airPlease you have two days.Send me your links in PM too 😃
I haven't created it till date...😲Ok will create it Junior...👍🏼And really thankful to Jyoti06 for considering our request...😊⭐️
Originally posted by: AntarGrewal
It is request to all the writers to make thread in which their all creation's links are provided plz.
I'm gonna send those links to Jyoti06 on Sunday. So, she can add them to Archive.She is still ready to do that even they don't update it after show goes off-airPlease you have two days.Send me your links in PM too😃