Originally posted by: Linsie

Amazing update
thanks for the pm..

Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: gopsss

Awesome updates Mansi👏!!! PriVeer moments❤️... Ranveer's surprise for Priyu😳... Aww he already had connected her family too in video call... Ranveer's style of proposal😉😳... GauRu waiting for Om n DhEera... Aru teased her as she would be waiting for Om😉😛... Can't say Aru is wrong😉... DhEera came... Gauri became eager to get her list... Dharam said that he didn't bring it... Aww then he gave her it... Excited Gauri😊😛... Meera asked about Gauri's drama selection n last week matters... Aww Aru teased Gauri...by saying its a long story...😛😉... They decided to celebrate d victory... N decided to wait for PriVeer... Precap: Gauri went to Om to learn basketball... But he said he may teach everyone but not her... Ranveer insisting Aru to tell her love... Eagerly waiting for next parts... Thanks for the PM dear... N really sorry for late...

Thanks a lot Gopika sis😳He wanted to make it that special for her❤️Yes Aru is on point in teasing Gauri😉U will love the next parts😳Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 41 ~

Night

Sharma Niwas 

It's a very huge bungalow, with a beautiful swimming pool and garden...We are taken in the hall, where Aru is waiting for her friends for the night...Soon, she hears door bell and opens it to find GauMee at the doorstep...She welcomes them inside...GauMee are amazed to see the bungalow...Aru makes them feel comfortable..."Wow, sir ka bungalow toh superb hai" Gauri...

"Haan!...Vo yaha pe akele kaise rehte honge?" Meera looking at Aru..."Anyways, where is Dharam and..." She offers them juice..."Aate honge" Meera jerking Gauri to say what happened in their absence..."Tumhe pata hai...Vo Rose ma'am..." She tells her everything..."Wow, I am so happy for u...Abhi mission Omkara manau chalu" Meera geeing in happiness "Can this mean...Kya yeh hosakta hai?...Isiliye sayad mujhe thoda ajeeb lag raha tha...Par..." she thinks...

"Kal hi tum baat karna jiju se...See how he will melt" Aru teasing Gauri..."Aur agar nahi melt huva, toh mujhe aata hai, kya karna...Tu sirf dekh, ab mein kya karti hu..." determined Gauri..."Par yeh, Rose ma'am aur Raj sir achche hai?...I mean ki kuch probs toh nahi hai naa?...Unhone madat ki Gauri ki, but...Agar kuch galat..." Meera getting concerned, but before anyone could react; door bell is heard and Aru excitedly opens it...She gets a bit disappointed, on not finding Dharam but PriVeer at the doorstep...

Ranveer notices it, but keeps quite...She welcomes them inside...PriVeer gets surprised to see GauMee already there..."Hame laga hum honge pehle..." Priyu sadly..."How's Bhabhi?" Gauri..."She is fine!" Priyu...Just then, door bell rings, both Meera and Aru's heart beats fast...Aru opens door and sees Dharam's standing at the doorstep...She welcomes him inside, Meera just looks at him...Unknown to them Ranveer was silently observing her..."Guess I am the last person to come...Sorry to keep you all waiting" Dharam making himself comfortable...

"It's ok...Koi nahi..." MeeRu together...This obviously didn't go down too well with Ranveer..."Arey, mein toh puchna hi bhul gai...Gauri Bhabhi ko select kiya ki nahi?" Priyu...

"Haan, hame bhi janna hai...Say naa!" Dharam..."Haan, select hui naa...Kitna accha role mila hai usse...I can't tell u" Aru before Gauri can say anything..."Arey, Gau zara mera kandha dabana, mujhe dard ho raha hai..." She looking at her...

"Mein sirf drama mein teri maid hu, real mein nahi...Samji?" Gauri fumingly..."Kash real mein hoti...Socho kitna maza aata..." She dreamily..."Kya?...Kuch bhi" Gauri..."Wait a minute...This means Gau got a role of a maid...What a irony" Dharam teasingly...

"Gau, perfect role hai tere liye" Meera too teasingly..."Haan, I second you..." Priyu..."Then Aru is the heroine..." Ranveer feeling proud...

"Yes!...Koi shak?" she making everyone say no...They continues talking and having  fun...

After Sometime

They are playing "TRUTH & DARE" game...Gauri spins the bottle and it stops at Ranveer, with answer on his side...She asks him the question as he choose truth "Priyu ke aane se pehle koi serious relationship thi?"..."Gau, yeh kaisa question hai?...Of course nahi hogi" Meera...

"Actually yes!...It was very much serious and Priyu was just a friend that time..." Ranveer..."Haan, par meri taraf se one sided tha...And now she is his sis just like how you are Dharam's sis..." Priyu...

All gets awestruck at that...Now Ranveer spins the bottle and it stops at Meera, with answer on his side...He gives challenge to her as she choose dare "Tumhe 10 mins tak Aru ki ankho mein ankh dalni hai, aur dekhte hai kaun jitta hai tum dono mein se"...

"I accept" Meera sits in front of Aru as Ranveer makes the stop watch at 10 mins...MeeRu starts the challenge, as their friends tries to distract them...Neither Meera nor Aru are moving their eyes from each other...Dharam and Ranveer silently calls out to MeeRu, but Meera gets distracted and she loses..."Oh, no!" Meera...Now she spins the bottle and it stops at Priyu, with answer on her side...She asks her a simple question, which she answers truthfully...Now it's her turn and she spins the bottle...It goes on like this and they all enjoys a lot...

Throughout this, Meera's eyes were on Dharam, as he smiles at her...Ranveer silently observes this...

Next Day

Morning

St Xavier's College

Basketball Court

Meera, Dharam arrives there for their practice...Gauri is too with them...Omkara comes towards them...DheEra greets him and he too greats them...Then he sees Gauri looking at him "Tum?"..."Yahape kya karne aate hai?" Gauri..."Oh, so u came to see them practice...Nice!" he...

"Nahi practice nai...Mujhe sikhna hai...Toh..." she making him shock..."No I can't..." He sternly..."But I want to..." She pleads..."Nahi...Kabhi bhi nahi...Tum plz jao yaha se..." he asks Dharam and Meera to take her..."But why?" she demands to know...

"Mein kissi ko bhi sikha sakta hu, par tumhe nahi..." He walks off from there..."Mein etni aasani se har nahi manugi...Dekh lena..." she thinks while following him...

"Plz..." She..."O God!...Just go from here" he irritatingly...She looks at him with puppy eyes...He gets super irritated by her...Just then, Priyu comes saying "Let Gauri in"...

Finally, he agrees "Hmm...Ok u can come from tomorrow"..."Wow!" she  gets so excited that she jumps with happiness and then goes from here..." Crazy" he shakes his head, while Priyu smiles...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 42 ~

Evening

Di Bella Caf

Aru and Ranveer are having coffee ..."So?" He winks at her..."So?" She acting innocent..."Kab plan kar rahi ho use batane ka?" He teases her..."Kya plan, aur kise batana hai?"  she..."Tumhari yeh acting mere samne nahi chalegi..." He..."Mujhe sach mein nahi pata tum kya bol rahe ho" she...

"Oh!...How innocent you are...Kal dekha tha tujhe uska intezar karte huve, ab bol?...Bata bhi de ab use" He..."Nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...Vo sirf ek dost hai" she..."Toh ab tujhe pata chal gaya, mein kiske bare mein bol raha hu...Meine toh uska naam bhi nahi liya, phir bhi tu samaj gai...Interesting!" he teases her...

She blushes..."Abhi time waste mat kar, aur use bata de apni feelings...Iske pehle ki koi aur kare...I hope u know about whom I am talking...?" He..."Arey, wo sirf uski dost hai, aur kuch bhi nahi...Tension lene ki zarurat nahi hai!" she..."Tum sayad janti nahi, lekin meine use kal dekha tha kese vo ghoor rahi thi...Abhi bhi waqt hai...Jake bol de apni feelings!" he explains her..."Sayad tum sahi ho...I will" She happily...They both walks out from there...Suddenly, she sees Dharam and gets surprised, but it turns out to be only her dream...She shakes her head and blushes...

Koi mil gaya 
Koi mil gaya 
Koi mil gaya

On the other hand

Dharam too sees Aru everywhere and smiles...

Mujhko kya hua hai 
Kyon main kho gaya hoon 
Paagal tha main pehle 
Ya ab ho gaya hoon

Behki hai nigahein 
Aur bikhre hain baal 
Tumne banaya hai 
Kya apna ye haal

Koi mil gaya 
Koi mil gaya 
Mera dil gaya 
Kya bataoon yaaron 
Kya bataoon yaaron

"Mein apni feelings kal use bataunga..." He thinks

Main to hil gaya 
Main to hil gaya 
Koi mil gay mil hi gaya 
Mil gaya hey mil hi gaya 
Mil gaya

He imagines dancing with Aru, while she too imagines dancing with him... 

Mujhko kya hua hai 
Arre kyon main kho gaya hoon 
Ay paagal tha main pehle 
Ya ab ho gaya hoon

Behki hai nigahein 
Aur bikhre hain baal 
Tumne banaya hai 
Kya apna ye haal

Big Bazaar

Meera is doing grocery shopping...Suddenly, she sees Dharam there and surprised...She walks towards him, but he vanishes and she realizes it's only her dream...She blushes...

Koi mil gaya koi mil gaya 
Mera dil gaya mera dil gaya 
Kya bataoon yaaron 
Kya bataoon yaaron

O main to hil gaya 
Main to hil gaya

"Yeh mere saath kya ho raha hai?...Kyu mein Dharam ko dekhe itna blush kar rahi hu?...Kya mein usse pyar karne lagi hu?...Haan, par kya wo bhi yahi soch raha hai mere liye?..." she thinks...

Koi mil gay 
Mil hi gaya mil gaya 
Mil hi gaya mil gaya 
Jaane kya ho gaya hai mujhe

Deewana log kehne lage 
Jaane kya ho gaya hai mujhe 
Deewana log kehne lage

BG "Aru and Dharam reaches home, but still thinks of each other and blushes..."

Ye deewangi hai kya 
Humein bhi to ho pata 
Tumko kya ho gaya 
Arre kal tak mujhko sab hosh tha

Dil mein khushiyon ka josh tha 
Phir ye becheini hai kyon 
Phir ye betaabi hai kyon 
Kya koi kho gaya

Mera dil gaya mera dil gaya 
Kya bataoon yaaron 
Kya bataoon yaaron

O main to hil gaya 
Main to hil gaya 
Koi mil gaya mil hi gaya 
Mil gaya hey 
Mil hi gaya mil gaya

Night

Galaxy Apartment

Meera's House

Meera is still awake, while GauRu are asleep..."Kal mein apne dil ki baat use batungi...I can't wait for tomorrow now!" she thinks while remembering their every moments...

Next Day

Evening

St Xavier's College

Garden

Aru and Dharam are alone there...She is in a purple knee length one piece, purple medium size earrings, bracelet, styled hair...He is in purple shirt and blue jeans...They gets into a sweet eyelock...

Baadal banke kaun aa gaya 
Kaun hai jo dil pe yoon chha gaya 
Baadal banke kaun aa gaya 
Kaun hai jo dil pe yoon chha gaya

Chaahoon ki bataoon main 
Phir bhi keh na paoon main 
Naam uska hai kya 
O naam na lo par kuchh to kaho

Halka sa koi ishaara to do 
Meri aankhon mein hai vo 
Meri saanson mein hai vo 
Aur kahoon tumse kya

Mera dil gaya o mera dil gaya 
Kya bataoon yaaron 
Kya bataoon yaaron

"Mujhe tumse kuch..." They together...They looks at each other shyly...

Main to hil gaya 
Main to hil gaya 
Koi mil gaya 
Mil hi gaya mil gaya

Hey mil hi gaya mil gaya 
Muhko kya hua hai 
Kyon main kho gaya hoon 
Paagal tha main pehle 
Ya ab ho gaya hoon

"Ok, tum bolo pehle..." They again together...They laughs...

Behki hain nigahein 
Aur bikhre hain baal 
Tumne banaya hai kya 
Apna ye haal

"I want to see you each day of my life...Want to start mornings by seeing ur face and end the day with ur face, besides me" They together bending on their knees...They laughs uncontrollably...

O koi mil gaya koi mil gaya 
Arre mera dil gaya o mera dil gaya 
Kya bataoon yaaron 
Kya bataoon yaaron

They hugs each other tightly...

O main to hil gaya 
Main to hil gaya 
Koi mil gaya 
Mil hi gaya mil gaya

Some distance away, Meera is looking at them, with tears in her eyes...She decides to go, but gets late as Dharam spots her and calls put to her...She wipes her tears and walks towards them...

Mil hi gaya 
Mil hi gaya mil hi gaya 
Mil hi gaya mil hi gaya

"Tum roh rahi thi Meera?" he with concern..."Nahi toh, yeh toh khushi ke aasu hai...U have got a perfect girl for u..." she suppressing her pain..."Meeru, tumhari aur Dharam ki dosti unique hai...I will never come between ur friendship..." Aru assuring her..."Mujhe mere pyar...Mera matlab meri dosti par bharosa hai" she as the trio shares a hug...

PRECAP ~

Svetlana "3 months...I can't wait that much time"

Person "Sorry ma'am but we can't help u with it...After 3 months u can meet"

Aru "Papa plz plz plz for me...Plz..."

Mr Sharma "Ok!...It's only for you... "

She hugs him happily...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha finally om accepted to teach gauri basketball all thanks to priyu cute scene gauri is crazy finally aru nd dharam confessed their love but poor meera feeling bad for her waiting for next eagerly update soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
is meera doubting raj rose?gauri telling aru that she is her servant only in the play n everyone teasing gauri for her maid role was funny.ranveer noticing meera eyeing dharam was striking.shocking that ranveer had a serious relationship n priyu was only his friend that time.I find kkhh vibes in them too.who is that girl?now i wonder how priveer fell in love.sad to see om telling gauri that he can teach anyone but he wont teach her.but liked gauri not accepting defeat.glad that priyu convinced om to take gauri to coach.
Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer aru scene waa sweet.oh so ranveer is sure that meera has feelings for dharam n he wants aru to confess her love to dharam before meera comes between them.dheeru imagining each other. ..imaginary dance. ..meera imagining dharam was romantic. dharu confession was cute n romantic.koi  mil gaya instead of tum paas as the bgm was a surprise.enjoyed it.but sad that meera could not confess her love to dharam.aru telling meera that she won't come between their friendship was nice.who is saying that she has faith in her love /friendship?perfect pics Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago