Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

I didn't say anything specific about "SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY". But you do get an idea if you follow them on different mediums. Don't know about first two seasons but BIR won because of POPULARITY and also because where he comes from.

Hey,chill...You mentioned you dont follow D+ on social media for which I tried explaining that even their social media popularity doesnt help.I've noticed it for all the seasons.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I think there will be top5
And it will be chetan , vartika , b unique crew , v unbeatable and sujan - aanchal

I feel sujan-aanchal will win
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meethi_choori

I think there will be top5

And it will be chetan , vartika , b unique crew , v unbeatable and sujan - aanchal

I feel sujan-aanchal will win

That's right...pls give them the trophy...I seriously dont see much Contemp in them other than stunts...atleast B unique tries something diff in their head spin thing but this leg stretching thing is the same always.
Can some one pls show some quality dancing for the love of God ðŸ˜­.I miss it.Atleast last year House of moves were good though they had sensuality,they had some real good performances and 1 had a msg in it too...gone are those days
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Would lve to see Gang 13. They are too good. but Anchal and Sujan are outstanding... even they deserve to win the show