Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My father sacrificed a lot for me Aanchel Sujan
Girls are equal to boys Vartika👏I feel proud watching this show 👏Ill tell you the next 2 finalists as wellI want my parents have a better life ChetanV Unbeatable - I feel them genuineThe others can go home now 👏Remo mentioned V Unbeatables got a call from abroad why didn't he mention about B Unique who got the same as well.But like someone mentioned better dancers go up the ladder.I know B Unique/Feel crew will never make it.Also,I too have a sob story and quit dancing few years go which I can restart ,can I try auditioning next year?I have a lot to share to the world.
That's right...I so feel if these dancers(initially it was a really tough competition)dont have consistency performances Im damn sure SP was behind this.How is it that only Aanchel Sujan all of a sudden from the 3rd legends week are performing well and making it to the Showdown 👏Originally posted by: fantasyWorld
At start i thought feel crew will make it into finals but they offered no variation and now i completely lost my interest in them. They r showing samething again n again. B unique is the only group in shakti gang that i think can make it in finalist list.In my opinion either b unique or feel crew will make it in top 4. But only one of them
Originally posted by: Meethi_choori
i think first two finalists will be sujan aanchal and v unbeatable