Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 9
Awesome update di
Raman was trying hard to get information about ishita but its not happening
He cutted off from ppl even he didn't spending time with ruhi years passed in it 
Ruhaan is His son naa?
Continue soon
harshiidiv thumbnail
Part 10
Lovely update
Toshi ji felt connection with ruhaan
Loved her eagerness to know about that it's Raman's child or not
Poor kid missing his dad
Ishita was sad & helpless
So he thought that he will name his next baby ruhaan
Plz make them meet soon
harshiidiv thumbnail
Part 11
Nice update
Raman was missing her so much
Ruhi too missing her mam
Ruhaan is so cute
Waiting for their meet
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon eagerly waiting
Please
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update 

Part 13

Ishita hugged both her kids while Raman went to check for her discharge . Ishita caressed both the kids hairs softly and kissed their hairs lovingly . Ruhaan looked at her and asked " mumma aapko kya ho gaya hai ,luh ko kitna dal laga tha ( ruh was so scared ).

I- nothing beta ,its just I was so tired.

Ru- mumma ye luhi didi hai , ye aul papa mele chaath the ,mujhe kitna dal laga tha .( mumma ,she is ruhi didi , she and papa was with me, I was so scared ).

I- it's ok baby ,mumma is all fine .

Before ishita talk further ,she felt a drol of water on her hand only to found it was ruhi's tear ,ishita looked at ruhi with concerned eyes ,she cupped ruhi's face lovingly and asked " why are you crying rooh ".

Ru- where were you maam ,where were you all these days ?

She manage to speak between her cries , ishita got silent listening to her as she don't know what to answer her exactly.After much struggle she asked " you got the chance to live with papa ,so I thought you must not need me ".

Ru- I do need you ,earlier now and always .

She spoke between her hiccups, ishita smiled listening to this and spoke "  I m here na , now don't cry . Aur ye bolo how are you ".

Ru- I m very bad ,ekdum pahle ki tarah ,akeli (just like before, alone).

I- why rooh ,you were with papa na .

Ru - yes ma'am but papa is not same as he was earlier .

I- matlab ?

Ru- after we came from dehradun, papa stopped talking to everyone. He use to work all the time and came late from office and if someday he back early he didn't come out of his room .

I- you mean to say that he ignored you the way shagun mumma ignored you .

Ru- no ,I know he loves me ,even he sometimes take me out lekin phir bhi he was not that happy as he was earlier. We never enjoyed like the way we enjoyed in your house . He never watched movies with me ,he never helps me in my projects , he never even come to drol me to my school . Pata nahi kya Hua, lekin papa pahle jaise nahi hain , I mean he is good ,he loves me ,he even care for me but he is not happy ,mujhe lagta hi nahi hai ,ki ye mere pahle waale papa hain .

Ruhi spoke sadly and ishita instantly thought to confront Raman about it . She was already mad at him and this made her more angry . Ishru were talking freely while ruhaan was looking at them all lost , ishita was hugging and pacifying ruhi forgetting him which didn't go nice with him . Atfirst he was confused but lately he frowned seeing ishita concern for ruhi over him , he pulled ishita's hand from ruhi's cheek and spoke " main aapka baby hoon na ,phil aap luhi didi ko kyun pyaal kal lahe ho ( I m your baby na ,then why you are loving ruhi didi  ).

I- because she us my baby too and rooh don't be jealous with her ,she is your big sister .

Ruhaan glared ruhi from corner of his eyes , when ruhi asked " ishita ma'm is he your son ".

Ishita nodded ,cocooning ruhaan in her ,he too hugged his mother closely ,to show ruhi that he is her son . Ruhi face fell listening to this and she asked " to aapki shaadi ho gayi ".

Ishita was on fix listening to this ,she don't know what to answer ruhi.

On the other hand Raman went to the nurse and asked about ishita discharge ,she told that he is coming to check her in sometimes and if ishita is alright ,she can go home . Raman nodded and came back to the ward ,he was about to reach them but stopped seeing ishita with both the kids .

Raman POV

I stopped on the mid before reaching them , the sight in front of me so lovely and soothing ,my both kids were in the arms of their mother , ishita and she was hugging them close to her heart . Both ruhi and ruhaan were sitting together and they look so similar , no one can doubt that they are siblings . Ruhaan my baby boy ,its the first time I m meeting him ,before this I never know about his existence, ishita never contacted me . Though it was clear on Iooking at ruhaan that he was my son still I asked him about his father ,because I was so scared to loose ishita again . I was so happy to find her after so many years , but was bit hesitant to find that she has a son . Though I had left her with a belief that she deserve better than me and she should move on ,in all these years I thought that she must had married someone and would be living happily . Though the thought was painful but still I had cope up with it but when I saw her in front of me ,I just wished that she should be mine . The moment I picked her in my arms , I felt that she has meant for me, she so nicely fitted in my arms . I want to hug her close to my heart and cry my heart out but stopped as the kids were with me . I was the happiest when my boy said that I m his father ,it was so heartwarming , I wanted to hug him tight and never let him . Thankyou somuch matarani for bringing my ishita back in my life .

I was so happy and joyful getting ishita and my kids in my life when the reality stuck me . I was ruhi sharing her pains with ishita . This woman never failed to amaze me ,I mean I m ruhi's father, my whole family leaves with me but she is sharing her pain with ishita, whom she met after about almost five years ,who is technically no one to her.Earlier ishita was her teacher but now she is not that also . I just felt ashamed of myself ,though I m a well known businessman, very successful in my life but I felt like a failure in my life. I failed as a father twice ,I failed as a friend a lover,everything . Ishita was all alone in all these years and here I was trying to forget her ,drowning myself in alcohol. I just don't have a face to say even sorry to them and definitely I m not going to say sorry but I will try to make up everything . Now my life belong to my little family, my ishita and two kids ."

Raman was standing in the door ,all lost in his thoughts ,listening to ishita and ruhi's talk ,even ru-haan cute fight but he panicked when he find  ishita stuck with ruhi's question about her marraige, he immediately jumped between the conversation and said " ishita nurse is coming to check you ,then we can go ".

Raman shifted his eyes and said "ruhi ,ruhaan  beta you come to me and leave mumma's bed , sister aunty is coming to check her ."

They nodded and walked to him ,Raman picked ruhaan and settled him in his lap ,his hairs got ruined as he was hugging ishita ,Raman combed them with his fingers and kissed his cheek which obviously ruhi didn't liked ,as he had missed all these . She was glaring at them when Raman pulled her closer and sat her too in his lap ,he kissed her forehead and said " I love you princess ".

Ruhi's lips curled into a beautiful smile and she hugged him back happily . The nurse came, checked ishita and removed the IV from her body ,instructing Raman to take ishita home . The nurse was gone ,he looked at ishita and asked " chalein ".

She nodded and got down from the bed , Raman put ruhaan down and held ishita after instructing ruhi to hold his hand.Ishita signalled that she can walk but he didn't left her, soon all settled in the car and drove away . Ru-haan were sitting on back while ishita was sitting on passenger seat ,he turned his car towards bhalla house . Ishita saw the way and asked " where are you taking me ".

R- home .

I- but that's not the route to my house .

R- that's route to my house .

I- why the hell do you think that I will go to your house .

R- we need to talk .

I- I don't want to talk to you ,you just drop us to my house .

R- no way ,I m not leaving you alone as you are unwell .

I- I had helps to look after me.

R- but I can't leave you at this condition.

I- that's totally your problem .drop me to my house .

Raman thought for sometimes and said " ok but at one condition ,we are staying with you for today ".

I- why ? I m ok and is able to take care of myself ,I dont need you . I had learnt to live without you .

R- (sadly)-humm I know but still I m coming with you .

I- achchi zabardasti hai ,I don't need you now and never .

She said almost getting hyper ,when Raman pressed her hands with him . She shivered under his touch and got silent, theh looked at eachother and shared a brief eye lock which broke by ruhi's voice.

Ru- no ishita maam, papa is right, we can't leave you like this moreover I want to spend sometime with you . I so missed you .

Ishita looked at her lovingly while ruhi made a pleading face then ishita asked to Raman " and what are you going to tell to your family ".

R- that's my lookout .

Ishita glared him, and spoke making a irritated face " turn right ".

Raman turned right then looked at ishita ,she told him ,her address . Rest of the journey was silent ,as the kids slept while ishita was looking out to ignore talking to him . After much time she told him to stop ,he looked at the big house then again looked at ishita to confirm ,she nodded and told him to enter the big gate . The gatekeeper saw her and opened the gate ,theh entered  the house premises and stopped. Ishita got down from the car and woke ruhi while Raman picked sleeping ruhaan in his arms, both entered the house together, holding the kids . Ishita tried to take ruhaan from Raman so that she can tuck him in bed but he refused rather asked the way to room , ishita showed him the room ,Raman went inside to make ruhaan comfortable while ruhi saw the house and spoke " wow ishita maam ,your house is too big ,when you have such big house in Delhi then why do you lived in dehradun ".

Raman too had returned from ruhaan room , ishita knows that he too must be curious to know . She said " this is my father's house ".

R- father? But you told that your parents got divorce and married someone else .

I- yeah, but still they were my parent . Appa had a good business ,he has two more girls from his other marriage ,they both live abroad and his property was distrusted equally between three of us.As they don't live here ,I got this house and Appa's business while they got other properties which appa has bought for them at their places .

So now Raman got to know why ishita is in Delhi and why he was not able to trace her at Dehradun . They were still talking when the help showed up with their tea and ruhi's hot chocolate , ishita called Ruman to have their drinks . They all settled in couch and started sipping ,Raman was looking at ishita again and again ,as he wanted to talk to her but she was too busy in chatting with ruhi . After completing his tea ,he said " rooh I m going home ,will come back in evening with our cloths , you take care of ishita ok ".

Ru- yeah I will take good care of ishita maam .

R- rooh you should stop calling her maam as she is not your maam anymore.

Ru- oh yes ,so now I will call her ishita aunty .

R- how about calling her ishita mumma .

Ru- ishita mumma ?

Ruhi spoke loudly popping her eyes out, while ishita glared him .

R- yeah , as we got your ishita maam after so long ,I think we should not let her go again ,haina .

Ru - humm .

R- so I thought to make her your mom ,isn't it nice .

Ru- ye to bahut achcha hoga ,phir wo hamaare saath rehengi.

R- yeah along with ruhaan, he is your little brother and you have to take of him too .

Ru- ok papa .

Raman looked at ishita who was looking very much angry and was glaring him to death ,he gave a air kiss to her and said " so ruhi I m leaving ,you be here only ."

Ruhi nodded happily as she got enough time to spend with ishita while Raman thought to talk to her in night after kids sleep . After he left ruhi hugged ishita tight and spoke " I m so happy to get you back ".

I(with teary eyes)- even I m also very happy to get you back ,i so missed you baby .

They remain in hug for sometimes then ishita went to kitchen to make som food for kids while ruhi too joins her .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome 
so amazing both rus feel jealous wen their parent
gives attention to the other😆
raman said ruhi can call ishu mumma
waiting for ishra much needed talk
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic and Perfect Chapter

Ruhi has really missed Ishita and she so easily opens up to her telling her
how Raman has changed and that he was always unhappy not the same like before
and Ishita is surprised but gets angry on Raman 
I wish that she could understand he was in pain and when a man is in pain he cannot 
be as strong as a woman is 
I thought Ishita also had missed Raman but now she seems to be more angry 
while yes he feels that he has gotten her back and this time he will make sure 
she is in his life 
nice Raman telling Ruhi not to call Ishita as maam but as Ishita mom 
and again Ishita gets angry with Raman something I had thought she would be 
happy 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
ishru convo is emotional