Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Deepaananf
@ jaysee
Exactly rangoli and chaitrahaar. We used wait so much. I was crazy about shahrukh khan and my mom used to wake me up like shahsrukh is on tv toh mein jath se uthke dekhne ke liye baagh to Thi 😆
The cassette shop scene was ultimate and names of the movies they were telling were hilarious. I have watched that scene so many times 🤣
I still remember watching Fauji and Buniyaad. Those were the first serials that we watched. That Mile Sur Mera Tumhaara song usednto play every now and then on TV. We felt more sad on those days when any ex president or prime minister died. Because next 3 days TV will play only those sad music.
Originally posted by: Nikkie_1
I had watched the promo and the first two episodes and found it interesting, but as hubby cribs a lot when I watch ITV shows I did not watch later episodes.
I was home sick for a few days and was browsing something to pass time and I watched yudkbh again from Sameer's pre-birthday track and never left a single episode after it.Initially I used to watch when hubby was busy with other things so that he wont crib, but one day he mentioned that why don't you put this on when I am free so that I can also watch it😆. We caught up on all the missed episodes and watch it together ever since😊As we have been together since 1st year of college and have a teenage love story it makes us nostalgic.