Posted: 5 years ago
nice teaser
i want full update of this story soon pls harshu
thanks for the PM
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Really curious to know what happened to Raman??
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting teaser dear
Plz update soon
Thanks for pm
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser👍🏼Can't wait to read it
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 24

I was not about to update it this soon but as my many readers wants early update so here it is..

Ishita - hmm akka I'll be strong but I really wish kuch serious topic na ho..

Mihika - nahi hoga u don't worry...both sisters hugs each other

Ishita - u go I'm coming with coffer..mihika went while ishita message Raman that she wants to meet him tomorrow which he replied with yes & both fixed time & venue..

Next morning everyone having their breakfast in bhalla house & talking about all the arrangements for Mimi's roka except Raman who is just so quite mihir noticed it

Mihir - oye chote tu kaha khoya hai here we are discussing about ur one& only brother or tu aise chup baitha it's not suits you..Raman faked smile

Toshi ji - ha puttar why are you so silent? Le ek parontha le tujhe pasand hain na mere hath ke ..saying she feed him while Mr bhalla said "tum dono ke laad pyar ne hi ise bigaad rakha hai

Mihir - oh ho papa not again plz...

Mr bhalla - why not? When u both r not listening me then don't except it from me that I will do per ur wish ,we always gave him best ,isko sab kuch diya Jo usne chaha & mihir you sent him London in ur place qki in mahasay ko jaana tha wahan ,but what he did there just passed here I'm thinking that one day he will be responsible like you but he just busy in his clubbing & party (mihir & toshi ji trying to stop him but he ask them to be silent) bolne do aaj mujhe isse bhi toh pta chale ki sirf party karne se zindagi paar nhi hoti but galti meri hi hai ise kuch jyada hi de diya what he don't deserves.. He said angrily

Toshi ji - Bas kro bhalla ji bahut kuch bol diya aapne mere puttar nu..

Mihir - ha papa aisa nahi hai that he is not responsible u know he is the one who cleared all the misunderstanding between me & mihika & at a point when i was not sure that you will accept mihika & her family he assured me that you will..saying he turned to see Raman but he is nowhere

Mihir -  maa Raman kahan gya ..that's when toshi ji & Mr bhalla too noticed that he is not there

Toshi ji- haye mera puttar pta nahi kaha gya hoga ye sab apki wajah se hua hai bhalla ji agar use kuch hua na to main apko kbhi maaf nahi krungi..she said cryingly mihir hugged her & consoles her saying that he will not let anything happen to Raman

Other side Raman is walking on a lone road having tears in his eyes it's first time in his life that he got so hurt by Mr bhalla's words he just feeling like good for nothing ,he closed his eyes & remembered his all harsh words

Mihir was trying to call him but he was not taking his call so he called ishita

Ishita - hii jiju aise subah -2 kya baat hai..she said with smile

Mihir - ishu.. Worry & tension visible in his voice

Ishita - what happened jiju? Everything is alright naa bolo na..

Mihir - actually Raman..

Ishita gets tense hearing his name she was already tense about him from last night's incident " what happened to Mr lrll wo thik toh hai na jiju plz boliye na? then mihir narrates her everything

Ishita - u don't worry jiju main uska pta lgati hu & will inform you..

Mihir - thanks yaar actually maa ki haalat thik nhi hai so I can't go leaving her alone..

Ishita - it's ok jiju you don't need to explain me aap aunty ka dhyan rakho baki mujh par chor do..saying she hung the call & inform everything to mihika & then she went out to find Raman she was trying to call him but he was not taking the call making her more worried

Ishita - plz Mr lrll pick up the call plzz..she was trying from long& after sometimes his phone got unreachable which makes her more worried she was just praying to god for his well being that's when something click in her mind & she called her one friend

Ishita - hi saba

Saba - hii ishu what's up?

Ishita - actually yaar I need ur help..

Saba - ha bol na kya hua?..

Ishita - yaar mujhe ek no. Ki location pata karni hai so can u ask ur bf to help in it he is expert in this field naa..

Saba - arey it's his job yaar so expert to hoga hi tu no. de Main abhi pta lgati hu..

Ishita - thanks yr..

Saba - oye ab jyada formality na dikha smjhi or number bta ..she tell her the no. & saba ask his bf about it & in 15 min he find out the location & saba informed same ishita & ishita got so happy she thanked her & her bf then headed toward the location in 20 min she reached there it's a garden with lil crowd she starts searching for him & finally found him sitting in a farthest corner folding his kness hiding his face without waisting a second she runs towards him

Ishita - how careless you are Mr lrll everyone is worried about you & you are not taking my calls u know kitni muskil se tumhara pata lagaya hai..she said angrily but her all anger melted seeing his face which got red due to continuously crying her heart bleeds seeing him in this condition

She bend on knees & hugged him with saying anything as she knows he needs it & he too engulfed in her & starts crying uncontrollably while she rubbing his back trying to console him

After sometimes when his cry lessen she make him drink water & wiped his face

Ishita - Mr.lrll what happened ?tum yahan aise kyu baithe ho pta hai hum sab kitne worried the tumko lekr aunty ji ka toh ro ro kar bura haal hai aisa hua kya ki tumhari ye haalat bna li tmne..Raman looked at her & she pressed her eyes

Raman - aaj papa ne...he about to tell but she interrupts saying that mihir has already told her

Ishita - but Mr lrll uncle to hmesa tumhe kuch na kuch bolte hai like my amma does with me & you never took it on your heart even once I said you that you don't feel bad but u said me that he is your dad & u don't felt bad bcoz u know he loves you..

Raman - ha jhalli mujhe kabhi papa ki baat ka bura nahi lga even I always make fun of him calling him Mugambo behind his back as I always thought that he loves me but aisa nahi hai today his words poked in my heart  like arrows & somewhere he is right I'm good for nothing

Ishita cupped his face "no you are a responsible guy Jo ladka apne bhai ke rishtey ko bachane ke liye itna kuch kare without letting him & his parents know bcoz he don't want hurt them usko koi kaise careless bol sakta hai & I don't know about others but for me u r a very responsible person & most importantly u have a golden heart..

Raman hugged her tightly "tujhe sach mein lagta hai na he asked like a baby who want to hear his praise she hummed

Ishita - Mr lrll

Raman - hmmm..

Ishita - will you tell  me now?

Raman - what?

Ishita - last night u had promised me something..

Raman - woh. Again his eyes well up

Ishita wiped his tears " hey now don't cry I can't see you crying more if u don't want to tell then its OK but please stop crying "

Raman - no I will tell you as it's your right to know & I don't want hide this big truth of my life from you..

That's all for now hope you all liked it for early update want 80+ likes warna I will update as my wish 😉

Love

Harshita

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Emotional too
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon dear 
Nd thanks for pm 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3