Thank you for the pm 
Sorry for the late reply

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Part=33

Ishra kissed each other for long after a long passionate kiss they finally break the kiss in the need of air they looked in each other eyes and they can see desires in each other eyes for each other raman kissed her forehead lovingly he looked in her eyes for her permission to go ahed she just blushed and looked down giving him permission 

Raman hold her hand and kissed it she closed her eyes he cupped her face and kissed all over her face he kissed her forehead then he kissed her eyes then he kissed her cheeks then he remove her earrings and chewed her earlobs he rubbed his nose on her neckline she closed her eyes and turns to other side feeling shy raman hugged her from behind he put her hair on one side and start kissing her shoulder and bare back making her weak on her knees he open the zip of her dress slowly and start kissing her bare back making her moan his name in pleasure she turns to him and hugged him breathing heavily he broke the hug he picked her in his arms and take her to bed he make her lay down and come top of her he start kissing her neckline this was her first experience she was feeling butterflies in her stomach at the same time she was little nervous raman was kissing her neckline he looked at her

R: ishita agar tum comfortable nahi ho to it's ok we can wait 

Ishita kissed his lips

I: no raman i don't want to wait anymore don't worry i am fine bas thoda sa nervous feel kar rahi thi

Raman smiled and kissed her forehead 

R: i can understand but don't worry tumhe mere saath kabhi nervous feel karne ki zaroort nahi hai 

Ishita nodded he kissed her forehead again she closed her eyes he kissed all over her face and then took her lips in his for passionate kiss after long time they broke the kiss in the need of air he start dropping wet kisses her neckline she wounded her arms around his neck and start pulling him more to herself now she is not nervous she was enjoying his proximity  

he slide down her dress a little and start kissing her bare shoulder giving love bites making her moan his name in pleasure he open dress and remove it making her half naked she hugged him feeling shy he kissed her forehead softly he start caressing her bare body  making her moan his name loudly he open his shirt also  and come top of her and start kissing her neckline she was pulling him more into herself he remove her under cloth she feel shy and hugged him he kissed her forehead he slowly start caressing her front making her stop her breath he started sucking her one bosom and knealed the another one with his hands making her stop her breath he start sucking her peaks she was pulling him more into himself poking her nail to his bare back 

while he started dropping open mouth kisses all over her body at first she was feeling shy but then she also start showing her love on him she also start kissing his bare body making him moan her name in pleasure soon their remaining cloths were thrown on floor and they were busy pleasuring each other after a passionate love making he entered her making her cry in pain breaking her virginity they rocked in synk till they reach their climax both were laying in each other arms he kissed her forehead lovingly 

R: are you fine? 

Ishita nodded and kissed his chest 

I: raman i am very happy today finally aaj hum dono puri tarah ek ho gaye hum aaj puri tarah se pati patni ban gaye thank you for completing me raman i love you 

She said pecking his lips 

R: i love you too 

He said kissing her hair she closed her eyes he took her lips in his for passionate kiss and cover themselves with blanket and they again get busy in loving each other after many rounds of love making they finally fall sleep in each arms

Next morning 

Ishita woke up first she open her eyes slowly and saw raman sleeping hugging her she smiled recalling their passionate night she kissed his forehead lovingly and start admiring him then her eyes fall on the clock it was 9 am she get shocked 

I: oh no itna time ho gya 

She said get up raman also get up he open his eyes and looked at ishita 

R: kya hua ishita? 

I: raman time dekho 9 baj gaye itna late ho gya shit 

R: just relax yaar tum kyu itni tension le rahi ho kal raat bhi tumne sone nahi diya

he said pulling her to himself

I: raman kya rahe ho? Itna late ho gya hai aapko office jana hai mujhe college jana hai pata nahi ghar mai sab kya soch rahe honge 

R: jo sochna hai sochne do mai tumhe kahi nahi jaane duga

He said and holding her tightly in his arms 

I: raman please hum already bhot late hai mujhe jaake ready hona hai

R: rehne do naa mai soch raha hoon aaj hum dono chuti le lete hai aur sara din ek dusre ke saath time spend karte hai sirf tum aur mai

He said chewing her earlobe making her blushed

R: kal raat ko toh bhot bold ban rahi thi ab aise sharma rahi ho

He said tucking her hair behind her ear making her blush 

I: raman please chodo naa ye romamce karne ka time nahi hai

R: chodne ka maan nahi kar raha  

Raman started caressing her bare body making her stop her breath he smiled seeing his effect on her and start kissing her neckline she closed her he make her lay down on the bed and come top of her and start kissing her bare body making her forget everything both were lost in each other when someone knocked the door at first they ignored it but the door knocked again breaking their moment 

R: pata nahi ye kabab mai haadi banne ke liye hamesha kyu koi aa jaata hai

He said irritatingly ishita smiled looking at him 

I: jao ab dekho koun hai tab tak mai freshen up hoke aati hoon

She said pushing him away she wrapped herself in sheet and take her clothes from cupboard and went to washroom raman also get up he wore his clothes and went to open the door he open the door and saw simmi standing there

Si: maine disturb to nahi kiya aapko? 

R: pehle aake kabab mai haadi ban gayi aur ab puch rahi hai disturb toh nahi kiya

He said slowly 

Si: kuch kaha aapne? 

R: nahi kuch nahi tum batao kyu aayi ho kuch kaam hai? 

Si:haa wo sab aapke kabse niche wait kar rahe hai aur aap dono aaram se so rahe ho kal raat shyad soye nahi ache se

She said teasingly 

R: tum apni bakwas band karogi warna tum mere gusse ko jaanti ho

Si: acha bhai sorry mazak kar rahi thi aap dono ko breakfast ke liye bulane aayi thi bas

R: haa hum aa rahe hai ready hoke

Si: bhabhi kaha hai? 

R: wo ready ho rahi hai hum aa rahe hai thodi der mai tum jao

Si: ok

Simmi leaves from there raman closed the door 

After some time ishita comes out after taking bath she was wearing purple colour suit her hair was wet and open looking very fresh and beautiful raman get lost in her 

I: raman aap bhi jaldi se jaake naha lo mai aapke kapde nikal deti hoon aaj hum dono bhot late hai

She said and went towards mirror and start getting ready raman comes to her and hugged her from behind she looked at him through mirror and smiled

I: raman aapko jaake ready nahi hona? Office ke liye late ho raha hai

R: aaj mera maan nahi kar raha kahi jaane ko 

He said hugging her tightly from behind 

I: par jana toh parega

R: itni sundar biwi ko chod ke jaane ka dil nahi kar raha you are looking so beautiful aur ye pyari si kushboo dil kar raha hai tumhe kha jaau 

He said kissing her shoulder making her blush

I: haa toh aapko kisi ne roka hai Kya? Aapki bwi hoon Par abhi time sahi nahi hai 

R: oh toh romance karne ka bhi time hai

I: haa 

She turn towards him and put her arms around her

I: sara romance raat mai abhi aap jaake ready ho jao 

R: toh thik hai raat ko tumhe nahi choduga yaad rakhna 

Ishita blushed and nodded he kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes 

R: i love you 

She kissed his cheeks 

I: i love you too 

R: chalo mai tumhe ready hone mai help karta hoon

I: par

R: tum chup chap khadi raho

He said and start making her ready he make her wear studs 
in her ears then then he make her wear bangles in her hands ishita was admiring him he put a small bindi on her forehead then he tied mangalstura in her neck then he then he set her duppta property then filled her partition with sindoor and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes 

R: ab thik hai naa meri biwi sabse sundar lagegi

Ishita smiled and hugged him he hugged her back after sometime they broke the hug 

I: aap abhi jaake ready ho jao mai aapke kapde nikal deti hoon

Raman nodded and went to freshen up ishita looked herself in mirror and smiled then she take out raman's clothes from cupboard and keep it on the bed soon raman come out and he also get ready for office then ishra went downstairs holding each other hands everyone smiles looking at them amma appa were happy seeing ishita so happy with raman only person who was not happy that was mr bhalla ishra take blessings from elders 

I: i am sorry mummy ji aaj mai late ho gayi 

T: koi baat nahi puttar kayi baar ho jata hai isme sorry bolne wali kya baat hai? Tum dono betho aur aaram se breakfast karo hum kabse tum dono ka wait kar rahe the

Ishra nodded and sit with everyone to have breakfast 

Appa: raman beta tum office jaate hue hum dono ko airport chod aaoge? 

I: appa ye aap kya bol rahe ho aap itni jaldi chale jaoge aap kal hi toh aaye ho

Amma: haa ishu par aise beti ke ghar kab tak rahege? Acha nahi lagta naa

Ishita get sad listing this 

R: amma appa aap kaisi baatien kar rahe ho? Ye ghar aapki beti ka hai toh aapka bhi hua naa aap kal hi aaye ho abhi toh ishita ke saath time bhi spend nahi kiya ache se usko kitna bura lagega

Appa: par

R: mai kuch nahi jaanta aap aaj kahi nahi jaa rahe ishita ke liye naa sahi mere liye ruk jaaiye mai bhi aapka beta hoon pehli baar aapse kuch maang raha hoon

Appa: par raman

R: please appa at least do tin din to ruk jaaiye please 

T: haa aap log ruk jao naa ishita ko bhi acha lagega

D: haa aur hum apni bahu ko udas hote hue nahi dekh sakte 

Amma appa looked at each other and finally agrees to stay

Appa: thik hai hum nahi jayege aaj

He said making everyone happy while mr bhalla was not liking all this 

T: ishita puttar jab tak tere amma appa yaha hai tu college maat jaa unke saath time spend karo

Amma: nahi iski koi zaroort nahi hai hamari wajeh se ishu ki studies pe asar nahi hona chaiye 

Appa: haa ishu tu college jaa tumhare aane ke baad hum saath mai time spend karege

R: amma appa thik bol rahe hai waise bhi kuch time mai ishita ke exams start hone wale hai par koi baat nahi aaj sham ko hum sab kahi ghumne chalege 

T: ishita puttar tu bilkul tension maat lena tere amma appa ka hum pura dhyan rakhege tu aaram se jaa

Ishita nodded soon after having breakfast ishra leaves together 

Mr bhalla went to his room he call subbu

Mr bhalla: raman aur ishita ghar se nikal chuke hai

S: thank you sir aapne muhje itni information di ab raman ishita ko door hone se koi nahi rok sakta 

Mr bhalla: par tum karne kya wale ho? 

S: aapko tension le rahe ho bas aap sab mujh pe chod do

Mr bhalla: i am warning you koi ualti seedhi harkat maat karna mere bete ko kuch nahi hona chaiye mai bas uss ishita ko raman ki life se door karna chata hoon aur kuch nahi

S: aap bas mujh pe bhrosa rakho mai sab thik kar duga

He said and cut the call 

S: apna plan iss budhe ko bata deta toh mai phas jata ab bas maine jaisa socha hai waisa hi karna hoga ishita bhalla ab tum dekho mai kya karta hoon

He said and smirked

Ishra were on the way

I: thank you raman aaj aapne amma appa ko rukne ke liye mana liya

R: arey meri jaan isme thanks kehne ki kya baat hai? Tumhari kushi ke liye toh kuch bhi kar sakta hoon ye toh kuch bhi nahi hai

Ishita smiled and keep her head on his shoulder 

I: that's why i love you so much you are the best 

he pecked her hair softy and continue driving soon they reached in front of college 

R: aapki manzil aa gayi madam

Ishita smiled and was going out of car raman hold her hand

R: bye koun bolega? 

Ishita smiled and kissed her cheeks

I: bye and take care 

He pecked her lips 

R: bye tum bhi apna dhyan rakhna mai tumhe pick karne aa jaauga

Ishita nodded she was going but stopped she looked at him and hugged him he smiled and hugged her back

R: i think aaj tumhara mood nahi hai jaane ka jao tum already late ho 

I: pata nahi kyu bhot ajeeb si feeling ho rahi hai dil bhot gbhra raha hai 

R: wo iss liye kyu ki tum apne pati ko chod ke jana nahi chati mai bhi tumhare saath khoob time spend karna chata hoon par kaam bhi zaroori hai but don't worry hum bhot jaldi vocations pe chalege kahi door sirf tum aur mai chalogi naa? 

Ishita broke the hug 

I: aapke saath to kahi bhi chalugi mai bhi wait kar rahi hoon hum dono saath mai quality time spend kar sake 

Raman smiled and kissed her hand

R: huk boht jald chalege i promise 

He said making her smile 

I: mai chalti hoon pehle hi bhot late hoon bye

R: bye 

She take her bag and come out of car raman give her flying kiss she smiled and went towards college while raman went to his office 

P. S: please do like and comment will update soon

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 5 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Updated next part please have a look 
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...
Loved it
Thank you for the pm and update soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Update Soon 
Thanks for the PM 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di
Finally ishra became one
Both were so happy
Ishita was happy that amma and appa will stay with them
Mr bhalla is so bad
Subbu is as always disgusting 😡
Ishita was not feeling ok
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fantastic updt
Totally loved it so much
Love ishra romantic scenes. Finally they become one in all senses. Ishra morning romance was nice. Amma and appa got happy seeing ishu happy. Mr.bhalla and subbu is disgusting. I think something bad happens to Raman. Let's see what will happen next.
Thanx for the pm
Eagerly waiting for an early updt
Plz updt soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely and romantic update
Ishra romance was hot and romantic ishita was nervous loved how raman made her comfertable ishra morning romance was nice simmi disturbed them raman is so naughty family was happy seeing ishra happy and togehter amma and appa wanted to go back but raman convienced them to stay back for two days finally they agreed i just hate mr.bhalla pls kill him and subbu what subbu is planninh now hope ishra will be fine raman dropped ishita to college she was not having good feeling raman assured her eveything is fine
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super awesome update 
Love ishra romance 
Finally they consummate 
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE