Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AlwyzT.

Lol you are a Hina fan and we get it. I have neutral feeling towards her. Oh wait. I don't like her. What helps is she is a very very average actor. Her portrayal of Komolika is terrible. Thanks. 

Lol

Hello neutral. You are neural and I got it as well.

Oh wait your liking and not like is not my matter of concer. You need to deal with it alone.

Thanks.

CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Well to each it's own , you think Hina did that to appreciate her fans however I feel her action SCREAMED ATTENTION , A desperate attempt to make people notice Komolika . Not only that Ekta doing it too was desperate attempt esp after the TRP last week collected . She selected Hina to get TRP and surely it was not that Great πŸ˜†.

Chalo hope next week atleast this desperate attempt doesn't go unnoticed and the show clicks in more TRP atleast that much what is expected from Hina πŸ˜† .

AnuPre were bringing consistent 2.6 trp anyways , with Naveen revelation it went to 2.9 .

Did you read my first post? Didn't I write promotion in that? Promotion = attention.πŸ˜† not rocket science, is it? πŸ˜† 

Of course! There's always alternative. Just like when Ekta promoted AnuPre like they are next best thing with SRK, but it failed miserably, then they decided to give front seat to Naveen and it worked. If komo fails, there are alternatives as well. Like Bajaj, aparna or bring back naveen himselfπŸ˜† 

CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1721

Hey HinaHolic Out There, Could You Stop Being An Uncouth and Try To Behave Civilly At least. Parth and Erica Does Promote The Show, And Even Thank Their Fan. They Don't Self Promote Themselves. Moreover Their Personal Lives Is Theirs Not Yours To Ridicule. Here Lemme Be Very Clear. #AnuPre Trend Was Unplanned, But You Know Why It Trended In #1 ? Cause Of The Hardwork Of #PaRica. If They Have Not Convinced Us Into Believing That They Indeed Are Anurag and Prerna This Trend Would Never Have Taken Place. I Have Seen Hinaholics (in Twitter) trying to discredit PaRica, Why ? This Is Their Lovestory, We Are Signed In For That, and Komolika Is Here To Spice The Things Up. Coming To Hina Khan She Is A Mediocre Actor That's The Fact. Deal With It. Oh Haan We Call A Spade A Spade. Bologe Toh Sunoge. Thanks. 

Are you signed in ? Log out option is on right hand side. You should sign out and learn 'civilly' urself and then come and teach meπŸ˜† Jaldi aana! Bichme unplanned trend par mat beth janaπŸ˜†

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hina is the biggest attention seeker in the industry. Right from her yrkkh days, all she has been in the news for is throwing tantrums and being insecure of other actors who take her limelight. And she has again proved it by liking tweets of her fans saying that she is better than Parth and Erica. Clearly she and her fans are the ones who are busy spreading negativity towards the main leads just to pull themselves up. She was horrible in her previous show and she is still horrible as a vamp. It's funny how her fans think neutral people are liking her acting when the reality is only her blind fans are liking it. And God forbid someone does actually criticizes her acting, her rabid fans start bashing them and their whole family. 

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

Hina is the biggest attention seeker in the industry. Right from her yrkkh days, all she has been in the news for is throwing tantrums and being insecure of other actors who take her limelight. And she has again proved it by liking tweets of her fans saying that she is better than Parth and Erica. Clearly she and her fans are the ones who are busy spreading negativity towards the main leads just to pull themselves up. She was horrible in her previous show and she is still horrible as a vamp. It's funny how her fans think neutral people are liking her acting when the reality is only her blind fans are liking it. And God forbid someone does actually criticizes her acting, her rabid fans start bashing them and their whole family.

Ouchhh... she actually liked those comparisons tweets ?? 😲 ... There she proved my point about being secure 🀣.

And yes I criticised Erica for her dialogue delivery and she improved it in this show itself where as for Hina she is still as Bad as she was earlier .
AlwyzT. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lmao  so many 'newbies' are Hina fans why am I not surprised
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl.Of.Wisdom

I didn't get what you are exactly trying to say... It's full of contradiction. Who said people who are active on social media are not hard working? What is trying hard? If you want appreciation for your work is trying hard? 

Then u can read it till u don't understand...😊
I m very much clear with words...πŸ˜‰...
The things u mentioned I haven't said that..So stop putting words in my mouth...

jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha..From where it started n where is it going...Never saw anything like this in kizk forums...We all just do good n healthy discussions.. Not cheap arguments...
But now people r gng very low ...Putting each other's down..Getting personal πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Fact is...Show is about anupre...
They might bring new ch to spice up d drama 
They brought naveen,komo n others new...
These ch are just cherry on d cake..
Cake can survive without cherry but what is cherry widout cakeπŸ˜‰

Anupre ka toh ghar h..komo,Naveen,arpana guest h Jo aate jate rahenge..
Matlab unhe hi nikal diya n guest ka raaj Kara Diya...jaise Englishmen over indians..lol

I wonder how someone can even think that show is not giving trps with anupre...

Second thing is 
Ekta is in misconception dat someone else give her trp...Anupre can..Just do the story line better ...

Edited by jswati200988 - 5 years ago