Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update dear!!! Raman felt some connection with the name Ruhaan... He remembered his days in Dehradun... How he saw the name Ruhaan in her dairy... His heart again n again showed him how much he miss Ishita... PTM in Ruhi's school... Raman first denied her later he agreed... Ruhaan's convo with Ishita... Ruhaan opened Ishita's phone gallery n saw Raman's n Ruhi's pic... IshRa will meet soon... Pooja now a days u r not posting any teaser???
Eagerly waiting for next part dear... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late dear...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 12

Next morning ishra got ready and went to school with their respective kids ,Raman with ruhi while ishita with ruhaan . As ishita has to take ruhaan to office with her ,she was doing the work with its pace while Raman was hurrying, he has to drop ruhi back home then go to his office . Raman reached the school , met ruhi's class teacher, she gave ruhi's results to him and even praised ruhi that she us a very nice student but also complained saying she is very introvert and don't befriend with her classmates . Raman assured the teacher that he will talk to her and will look after her problem .

After talking to ruhi's class teacher they come  out of the classroom . Raman looked at ruhi and spoke " had you listened what ma'am was saying ,why don't you befriend with your friends bachche ".

Ru- I don't like to befriend with them.

R- why beta ,why don't you like that .

Ru- because theh use to talk about their parents care and pampering but I don't have that . Mujhe unki baatein sun kar bahut dekh hota hai ,I feel like crying that's why I chose to be away from them .

R- but why do you think you don't have your parents love ,I m there with you and you know very well how much I love and care for you.

Ru- mujhe pata hai ,you love me but it's not like earlier ,aap wo pahle waale papa nahi ho . Hum kitna mazaa karte the, when you use to come to dehradun . Ab to mujhe yaad bhi nahi hai li when we last went together to some park or shopping .

Raman felt a hurt listening to his daughter , she told that he is not same person like earlier . She is right indeed he is not same person ,he has changed ,ishita's separation and his guilt of sending her away from them is eating him up from inside but he is unable to do anything . He caressed ruhi's hair and spoke " I m so sorry bachche ,I never knew that you are going through somuch, I promise that from now ,I would spend as much as time I can ".

Ru- sachchi papa .

R- I wipe try my level best but you promise If i cannot you won't be mad at me ,rather you have to keep pointing to my mistakes.

Ru- as you say papa .

Talking like this they climbed down the stairs and was crossing the corridor of junior classes . Yeah as ruhi was studying in class 3 , her class was in 1st floor while in ground floor ,there was office room ,staff room,class PG ,LKG, UKG were there . As Ruman were engrossed in their talk they didn't noticed the little boy dragging his mother out of his classroom.  The boy suddenly came in front of Ruman,he banged with ruhi while his mother with Raman . Ruhi was all ready to scold the little guy but got happy seeing him and spoke " papa yaad hai ,that they we were talking about ruhaan ,ye wahi hai ."

Raman looked at ruhaan lovingly, totally forgetting about the lady with whom he banged. He smiled on the sight of little munchkin and forwarded his hand for hand shake saying hello to him . But the boy didn't responded rather looked at ruhi , she smiled fully and spoke " ruhaan ye mere papa hain ,inko hello bolo ".

Ruhaan smiled showing his small teeth and cute dimple which was exact like Raman . He got lost at ruhaan sight as if he is looking to little ruhi ,he was actually a replica of ruhi ,that's the reason why toshiji was asking so many questions to him . As soon as he realised that ruhaan looks like ruhi ,he turned to look at his mother and got the shock of his life, seeing ishita standing in front of him .

Ishita POV.

Today was parent teacher meeting in ruhaan's school ,I had to attend it as I get to know about my son's improvement through this . We got ready and drive towards the school ,don't know why today I was feeling a shiver inside me . Don't know what's it but it was like an excitement . I met ruhaan's teacher and got too proud when his class teached praised him , she  informed me that ruhaan is a very energetic as well as intelligent boy ,he use to memorise things very soon . I smiled and thought ,why not he will be a nice student as his parents ,me and Raman both had a good academic background. Soon I found that many other ladies were waiting behind me ,so I moved and told ruhaan that I m done ,now we should be get going to office but he wanted me to buy something for him from their school canteen . I smiled seeing his excitement ,as he is small I never gave money to him while he always wanted to buy something from canteen like higher class student does . He was dragging me towards the canteen in the process we missed the father daughter duo and banged with them . The girl was about to scold ruhaan but stopped seeing him . I was shocked beyond limits ,the two most important people of my life My Raman and ruhi were standing in front of me . I so wanted to throw myself in his arms and cry my heart out . I so wanted to introduce his son to Raman but then the reality strikes me .

I recalled how rude Raman was that day ,he had left me angrily after knowing about my feeling to him . I recalled his words that we are not meant to he together. I back off ,I wanted to ran away from there but found ruhaan talking to his father and his elder sister . I can't go leaving him ,I can't stand here either . What should I do ,how Raman will react when he will see me , will he trust me and accept ruhaan as his son . Lots and lots of thoughts are going in my mind and I don't have any answer for them ,suddenly in between all these thought ,I felt Raman turning towards me . Oh my God, I m dead ,he still had that effect on me , I was nervous so nervous, don't know  what he will do now . Before any of us say something ,I felt everything spinning around me and soon my eyes were closed .

Raman POV.

As soon as I realised that ruhaan looks exactly like ruhi, I wanted to know about his parents . I turned to look for his parent and got happily shocked to ishita standing there . Oh my God, I still can't believe that ishita was standing in front of me . Ishita whom I was searching like mad is here in Delhi . But what's this before I could talk to her she got unconscious , she was about to fell in floor but before that I held her in my strong arms . I looked for her husband but no one was there ,I saw ruhaan and asked for his father and surprisingly he pointed towards me . I didn't get him and asked again " aapke papa kahaan hain beta ". But till that time the little kid has started crying seeing his mother state ,I too was getting worried seeing ishita like that . I didn't waited anymore ,picked ishita in my arms and ran towards my car ,instructing ruhi to take care of ruhaan . I placed her gently in passenger seat and instructed kids to settled in back seat . I heart skipped a beat seeing the little baby boy crying for his mother ,I assured him that his mother will be alright, we are rushing to hospital.  Ruhi too was consoling him and soon we reached to the hospital , I stopped my car in the hospital premises and took ishita inside.  I took her at the emergency room and told the attendant to call the doctor asap .

The attendant called the doctor and he checked ishita , after checking her pulse and heartbeat, he said  " she is alright, will gain conscious in sometime ."

R- then why she is unconscious.

D- may be she is tired ,nervous or scared of something . I had given injection ,she will he alight soon.

The doctor went instructing the attendant to shift ishita in ward . He nodded and soon ishita was shifted to ward ,Raman picked ruhaan in his arms ,held ruhi's hand and walked to the room . They settled ishita in bed and attached IV to her wrist, the medicine started going into her body , they had to wait till she gain her consciousness.  Raman caressed ruhaan's face lovingly and spoke " don't worry beta ,mumma will be fine soon . Aap papa ka number jaante ho ,should I inform him for you ".

Ruhaan gave him a questioning look and spoke " aap hi to ho papa ".

He spoke making Raman think ,only to recall that night after which he left ishita's house deciding that he will never meet her again . He thought for sometimes and spoke to himself " ishita was pregnant that's why she left dehradun. Tears formed in his eyes ,he was eager to talk and clear everything from her but she was still laying in the bed unconscious.  Raman caressed ruhaan's forehead lovingly and placed a feathery soft kiss on his forehead ,while the kid looked at Raman with questioning eyes . He nodded in negation , saying its nothing but hugged ruhaan tight . Ruhi was mute spectator ,she was recalling but was not able to recall ishita ,though ishita's face seems to be familiar but as ruhi was only four years old that time, she was unable to recall her . Raman looked at ruhi and she asked " papa aap in aunty ko jaante ho ".

Raman smiled and asked " you didn't recognise her ".

Ruhi shook her head in negation when Raman said " she is your ishita maam ,gamesha unki baatein karte ho and you are not recognising her "

Ruhi got happily surprised and asked " wo ishita maam hain ? Dehradun wali?.

R- yeah sweety .

Ru- but how come she is living here and he is her son .

Raman nodded ,smiling between his tears . He told ruhi half truth as she is a kid and it will be difficult for her to understand their tangled relationship. Ishita was sleeping and the kids were too silent as they were not liking the hospital atmosphere . Raman thought to take them out and bought some snacks for them . Thinking so he took ruhaan in his arms and held ruhi's hand, instructed the nurse to keep an eye on ishita and went out of the hospital . But to his bad luck nothing was near the hospital ,so he drove bit away from there and take the kids to a near by bakery shop ,they had pastries and other things which ever they liked and then drove back to hospital. 

In the mean time ishita woke and look around, she find no one beside her and searched for ruhaan.  Then she recalled that she met Raman in school and got conscious, the moment she realised that Raman would had learnt about ruhaan ,she started panicking thinking what if Raman had taken away ruhaan with him . She called the nurse and asked about her son for which the nurse informed that the man who brought her here ,took both the kids with him . She gave ishita only half information that they had gone as she dobt know where they headed . Tears brimmed in ishita's eyes , she started crying like mad woman cursing Raman. " Why you always do this to me ,I loved you ,you went away ,after you ruhi was my lifeline and you called her too and now my only reason of living my baby ,my son ruhaan . You took him too , what mistake I had done that you are doing this to me.  "

The nurse were trying to console her but she was uncontrollab that's when the listened " what's happening here ."

The nurse moved a bit and ishra saw eachother , Raman asked " ishita are you ok ".

I- kahaan gaye the aap mere bete ko lo kar ( where you went with my son ).

Raman signalled towards ruhaan who was busy in opening his chocolate, ishita smiled wholeheartedly on his sight ,while nurse moved to their room blabbering which ishra ignored and continued looking at eachother . Their trance broke by ruhi ,who camd to hug ishita knowing she is finally meeting her ishita maam . Ishita higged ruhi tight ,Raman settled ruhaan too in the bed ,ishita embrace both the kids in her both arms while Raman went to take  ishitas discharge  .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3