Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you! Awaiting the update
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 11

Raman settled in his chair and closed his eyes ,the name Ruhaan was echoing in his mind . He opened his laptop and then his personal file which has many pics of ishita and ruhi . He clicked on one pic and it got enlarged, he traced his finger over her face and spoke " I know I deserve this punishment to be unknown about your whereabouts . You know I had tried a lot to keep my mind off you but it never forgets you . Rather it seems that remembering you is a part of my daily routine .  " 

He looked at the pic and spoke "  Ishita you are everywhere , itne din to humne saath mein guzaare bhi nahi jitni yaadein hain ,you know every singal things reminds me about you . It has been four long years but still the smell of your fragrance is so fresh that it seems you are there just beside me  . I know I shouldn't think about you like this but I can't help and remind you everyday.I hope you must had moved on with a nice guy , got married to him,may be you have kid also . You know I left you so that you can move forward ,tum to shayaad aage badh gayi but I m still there, In your house ,in the room where I  left you . Kaash main us din ruk gaya hota then I won't be craving for you like this .Ishita I m so worried about you ,you shouldn't had vanished like this ,everyday I hope to get some news of you but seems my punishment is not yet over ."

He closed his eyes and a tear roll down from his eyes ,which he wiped instantly and spoke "
 today ma was asking me about a boy named ruhaan,I got so thrilled listening to mere name. I couldn't help but went down the memory lane when we two had a conversation over this name .

Raman POV. 

Today is Friday but I reached to ishita's house today itself ,so that I can spend two whole days with ruhi and ishita too . She opened the door for me and welcomed me warmly ,she instructed me to settle in couch till she make tea for us . Yeah she knows that I like ginger tea more than coffee ,so now she too enjoys it with me . I asked about ruhi ,ishita informed me that she is sleeping , I told that I m going to chance and also check ruhi along with it . She hummed from kitchen itself while I moved towards the next room to ishita's room ,where ruhi was sleeping wrapped in a big fluffy pink blanket ,which I had brought for her from Delhi.  This blanket never goes ro her hostel but remains in ishita's house only . I smiled on my thought as I was recalling such simple things also ,it seems simple act done by me towards ruhi makes me too happy . I immediately dropped a feathery kiss on ruhi's forehead and went to washroom . I soon changed into my woolen trouser and high neck red pullover, I didn't forget to put my woolen cap on my head ,  you know I feel more cold that ruhi and ishita . They often make fun of me that I look like a teddy bear ,all covered in somuch cloths from top to bottom but I can't help , I can't help . After changing I came out and settled in the couch again ,ishita was yet to bring our tea , seems she is making some snacks too for me .
I just picked a diary which was kept there ,I opened it and started reading it . It was ishitas diary as on the first page her name was written beautifully . I flipped the page and found a beautiful pic of us , me ,ruhi and her . I then flipped other page ,it has two pics on both the pages ,one was mine and another was ruhi . I flipped another page and find a beautiful love quote written there with milticolor pens . I flipped other page ,a handmade picture was there and names were written on that ,but before I could read the name she snatched the diary from me and spoke "that's bad Raman ,its my personal diary. "

R- may be ,it was kept here so I thought to open it . Personal was not written over there .

I- so you will peep into it .

R- what's wrong in it .

I- hadn't you listen ever ,that peeping into someones personal diary is bad manner .

R- ok I m not seeing ,I just saw mine and ruhi's name over there ,what was that .

I- nothing ,I was just making a new name out of it .

R- new name why ?

I - I was just wondering that if ruhi would had one more sibling then what would be his or her name .

R- and what you got .

I- two very beautiful name ,ruhaan if it's a boy and ruhaani if it's a girl .

R- you know what ,they are so beautiful but unfortunately it's not going to happen ever .

I(blushing )- may be it can happen if you try .

She completed herself looking direct into my eyes ,its not that I don't understand what she mean but I ignored her eyes and spoke " no ishita it won't happen ever ."

Her face fell listening to me ,I felt bad on her state . To cheer her I asked " you were in kitchen for long, surf chai banayi or made something more ,you know I m starving ".

Her mood changed and we started having snacks with tea ,though both of us were trying to act normal but non were normal , her face was turning gloomy time and again while I was feeling guilty ignoring her. 

Flashback ends .

Raman was still thinking about the past when his phone rang, it was his his secretary call who was reminding him about his meeting . He thanked her and hung the call . He wiped the tears from his eyes cores ,went to washroom, washed his face to look normal then went for meeting . He was conducting meeting but his mind was on the name ruhaan ,though he had shrugged the thought that ruhaan can be connected with him anyway but still the name was echoing in his mind . Soon the day come to end ,he went back to his house where ruhi was waiting eagerly for him . Raman directly went to his room ,ruhi too followed him . Ruhi said " papa ,you are free tomorrow ".

R- no ruhi, why are you asking .

Ru- papa tomorrow is my parents teacher meeting and my class teacher told me to bring my parent . Mumma to hai nahi to aapko hi aana padega. 

R- leave it rooh ,I will go someday else . Tomorrow i had some important meeting .

Ruhi felt bad listening to him and spoke " hamesha kaam kaam kaam ,aap to bhool hi gayien hai ki main bhi hoon aapki life mein . 

R- why are you saying this beta ,you know papa loves you alot .

Ru- no papa you don't love me ,neither you nor mumma, none loves me . Mumma left me long back , earlier you loved me . Use to come and meet me in dehradun but phir pata nahi kya Hua, hum yahaan aa gaye . 

R- rooh don't say this beta ,everybody loves you alot bachche .

Ru- haan ,dadu dadi, chachi chachu they live me but what about you . Ishita mam thi jo mujhe pyaar karti thi, she was the one who make it easy for me to live in dehradun .Jabtak wo thi tab tak aap bhi mujhe pyaar karte the, you don't love me anymore . I wish I would lived in dehradun itself never came here 

Saying so she started crying. Raman felt guilty , he immediately hugged ruhi and spoke ," I m so sorry beta ,don't cry like this papa loves you alot . Okay if you want papa to come to your school and meet your class teacher I will surely come . Now smile ,papa don't like to see you crying ."

Ruhi got happy " aap sachchi aaoge ".

R- ekdum sachchi ,ruhi promise  

He said pinching his throat ,like ruhi does . On the other side ,ishita was feeding ruhaan while he was narrating the happenings of school , after that he said " mumma teacher me bola hain kal mumma papa ko le kal aana hai ".

I- I know there is parents teacher meeting at your school tomorrow. 

Roo- nahi PTM hai . 

I- haan to ptm is parents teachers meeting .

Roo- ale nahi PTM .

I- achcha baba ptm. Happy .

Roo- aul wahaan pe mele fliend ki mummy bhi aayengi , aap unche bhi milna .

I- ok ,now you complete your dinner fast then go to sleep ,mumma has to do some work . 

Roo- pal mujhe neend hi nahi aa rahi hai . 

I- rooh , don't bother me bachche ,abhi kaam karungi tabhi to we will go to your school tomorrow. 

Roo- phir main kya kaloo.

I- aap game khel lo ,mere mobile par .

Roo - ok .

Soon they completed their dinner and went back to room ,ruhaan was playing on ishita's phone while she was working . While playing, ruhaan accidentally opened her photo gallery . He got excited looking to the pics and started seeing all the pics one by one . It has all his childhood pics and he giggling looking to them, that's when the phone fell from his hand and another old photo album got open . Which has dehradun pics ,ruhaan got happy and spoke 
" mumma mil gayi papa ki photo mil gayi , dekho main bhi hoon " .He spoke pointing to ruhi's picture . Ishita could only smile listening to him ,she then walked to him ,took phone from him and started making him sleep .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment 

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail