I am interested in reading more
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
thank you... awaiting updates! 
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh do ghostu n geet going to srprate but im still confuse plz answer  me that princr maan frll in love with princess geet just  ncz of portion or he already loves  or he really  loves amrita n jist bcz of portion  he fell in love with princess  geet plx anwser  n remove mu confusion ... ðŸ˜•
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutical

Oh do ghostu n geet going to srprate but im still confuse plz answer  me that princr maan frll in love with princess geet just  ncz of portion or he already loves  or he really  loves amrita n jist bcz of portion  he fell in love with princess  geet plx anwser  n remove mu confusion ... ðŸ˜•

He already loved the princess ...just had to behave in a different way as he he knew she is in danger
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Character Sketch (revised) 

Geet Handa- 21, A young woman with supernatural powers 

Maan Singh Khurana- A young and dynamic business magnate with temper issues ...

Pooja Handa- The loving mother of Geet 

Raj Handa- The caring dad of Geet 

Krish Handa - Overprotective brother of Geet 

Kia Handa - His loving wife 

Priyansh Handa- Their Son 

Savitri Devi Khurana- Maan's grandmother 

Princess Amrita- The deceased great grandmother of Geet 

King Maan and Queen Geet- The deceased ancestors of Khuranas ...great grandparents of Maan 

Edited by pixelflower620 - 5 years ago
pixelflower620 thumbnail

(Thank you for your support)

Merry Christmas ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

password mgre

Note
I'm shifting all my stories on blog ...this week I will try to finish Beauty and the Priest and You got a Friend as both have the final updates and I have already typed half of the update ...I'm confused whether I should continue Fictitious or not as I have not got any good response on that so may be I will shelve it ...though I have typed half the update for that too ...

The reason for shifting everything on blog is due to my health and time constraint due to which my threads get locked according to IF rules ...so I will shift everything there but still post links here with or without passwords according to the response I get on a particular story

Edited by pixelflower620 - 5 years ago
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wowww:):):) Super awesome come back of Maan & Geet in the real world buddy:):):) Yipppeee:):):) Me doing my happy dance:):):) I was so sad that they got separated. But now they are going to be together:):):) Its going to be fun watching the Tom & Jerry Maaneet pair:):):) I can imagine how hilarious its going to be:):):)

Oh so Maan was Geet's senior...and their families are friends:):):) Although Maan did not say anything I believe he remembers Geet very well from college:):):) Its going to be so interesting:):):) I am surprised that her overprotective brother and father agreed:):):) But I guess knowing Maan & Geet personally they know that both will be a grounding force for each other. Who knows maybe they also want to match make Maaneet? Or they already know they are born for one another to be united in this era?

Super excited buddy:):):)

My dear pls take good care of yourself. Don't worry about updates and all. With such a hectic schedule pls rest well and take good care ya:):):)

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Fabulous written superb
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Now Maan and Geet are in real world 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon